Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

At 21 Still A Virgin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 21 Still A Virgin (4169 Views)

CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / CONFESSION: How I Had My First Sex At 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

At 21 Still A Virgin by Uclaw: 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2006
It was a hard decision at first but with time i got over it but it is so hard keeping to it cos of de kind of friend i move with i realy thank god i come over friends trect and i want de first girl in my life how do i go about it i have a girl at sight now and i have started preliminary talk but i dont no how to let de cat out of de bag so pls i need an advice
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by gbengaijot(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2006
Virgin at 21?, you are not alone. I guess i am a bit older than you and i am still "zipping up".

So hang on to what you value so much.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by amaka1(f): 1:53pm On Oct 31, 2006
Why are u in a rush?
There are lots of us in the same position as you now?

If it's causing you so much anxiety you obviously are not ready.

Do what we are all doing and wait till u are.

my 2 cents
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by psalmuel(m): 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2006
well been a virgin at 21 hold a lot of endurance and comitment, and I think that is a woman's pride in marriage
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by superstan(m): 2:20pm On Oct 31, 2006
still a virgin @ 21?

first off, i don't understand what virginity means these days so i cannot comment much.
who is a virgin?
some people are quick to say anyone that hasn't experienced sexual intercourse or still has her hymen intact.
what about girls that perform MouthAction every week? are they virgins?
what about girls that had no hymens naturally?
what about girls that self-service everyday and has experienced orgasm times without number?
i need someone to give me the defining line between a virgin and non-virgin as not having a sexual intercourse does not clearly define what a virgin is.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by rightdude(m): 12:11am On Nov 01, 2006
expected it to be a woman that posted this,was surprise say na man, olboy you be virgin, guy i no go lie you but its poisonous and hazardous to your health,
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by superman(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2006
hmmm have i got double imagine ! super something shocked
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by keldiddy: 7:21am On Dec 17, 2009
If you are still a virgin i would advice you to remain so, cos these days having sex isn't save anymore and the safest thing to do is total abstinence
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by topup: 9:15am On Dec 17, 2009
That's a tough decision, even being a girl, it can be difficult because you could get the impression that the other person would view you different, all these stereotypes and connotations that come with the word.

I mean some would even think that you had 'problems'.

I guess, what is impressive is finding out every guy's reasoning, as long as it's not something like; "I was too scared." etc.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by funkyfella: 9:21am On Dec 17, 2009
Big deal, I was a virgin at 23. If u wanna do stuff go out n get laid and if u dont keep to your self bro, its dat simple,
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Kelvinj(m): 9:35am On Dec 17, 2009
Haha, virgin ko homo ni.
Guy tell me u dont Self-Service then i would know what 2 tell u. Well i guess wetin dey do u na lack of opportunity, cos if u've 1 u go do,
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Dclique(m): 10:43am On Dec 17, 2009
Its not a crime. So there is nothing to feel bad about.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Sweetdoct247(m): 11:28am On Dec 17, 2009
Well if what u've said is true then I really must say you av tried or have your parents be locking u up and had u homeschooled? I really must commend u, damn what anybody may say, in this age of moral decadence it's a feat. However if u av held on all this while why spoil is now? It's not only women, being a virgin husband is also noble. And sincerely speaking u can have a good relationship with ur girl without sex, u'll have a life time to do that later d thing go tire u sef. Keep the zip up.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by WhyAWhy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2009
The koko be say the poster wants to do something but does not know how to go about it, typical. I wonder whether he has not lost it since 2006 he first posted this. Well my advise ZIP UP. There is not always light at the end of that tunnel. You might come out regretting for life. [/color]I am 25 and still powerfully Zipped Up.[color=#006600] (, have had Portiphar's wife in my life though) not to talk of the side of the world I live in. Life is not all about sex. People who do it everyday dont have better brains or personality that we who dont at all.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by teejazz2: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2009
at 21 wen a lady is still a virgin and u know dat she still a virgin just thank god u meet a responsibile lady dat is still a virgin,i will advise u dat just take care of her
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by candyshore: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2009
wat exactly are u sayin , is it keepin ur virginty , or wooing a girl
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by coolier(f): 7:02pm On Dec 17, 2009
Good for you.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by keldiddy: 4:51am On Dec 18, 2009
Yes! keep your virginity till the d-day just like the days of our fathers
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Nobody: 4:57am On Dec 18, 2009
Plz, keep the virgin threads coming.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Alxmyr(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2009
Someone once advise, if you want to remain virgin, keep off Nairaland.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by humblemate(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2009
funkyfella:

Big deal, I was a virgin at 23. If u wanna do stuff go out n get laid and if u dont keep to your self bro, its dat simple,
Lol, U were a virgin at 23, means U are no longer a virgin! it sounds awesome listening ppl saying the truth grin
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by sonyvaio(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2009
grin grin grin
I it is not a pleasant experience for a guy.
At 22, I wake up every night with my boxers wet with sperm all because my store house is full and I cannot release it all for the sake of keeping my virginity.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by smooooooth: 2:18pm On Dec 18, 2009
so when u decided to go on a 21yr journey didnt learn wat u will do when u arrive there abi. okay walk back to when u were 12 and learn what all ur mates learnt at that age. u shld have done the wrong thing at the right time.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by WhyAWhy(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
Grin Grin Grin
I it is not a pleasant experience for a guy.
At 22, I wake up every night with my boxers wet with spermatozoa all because my store house is full and I cannot release it all for the sake of keeping my virginity.

What have you been feeding your mind with?
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Mrbling1(m): 2:40pm On Dec 18, 2009
omo remain like dat its good 4 u
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by nastiptop(f): 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2009
great you have an egde friend keep it up
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by keldiddy: 12:52pm On Dec 19, 2009
Well, different people with views.
But 4 me stayin a virgin is still the ultimate dudes.
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by ukchy: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2009
Keeep it up girl friend.I lost my virginity at 25.Before then,i was thinking that i am not normal.My best friend was making fun of me until i met my heart.Am so proud that he disvirgined me because he was my dream man, so dear.continue zipping up till you are ready emotional, to handle sex and choose wisely
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by Macgreat(m): 5:45pm On Dec 19, 2009
ukchy:

Keeep it up girl friend.I lost my virginity at 25.Before then,i was thinking that i am not normal.My best friend was making fun of me until i met my heart.Am so proud that he disvirgined me because he was my dream man, so dear.continue zipping up till you are ready emotional, to handle sex and choose wisely

The poster is a boy not girl. . .

@poster, hang in there man. . . you are not alone cool
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by lawisong(m): 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2009
O boy, in case you think you're different from the rest of us that got laid since nursery school you are simply deceiving yourself. Now, ladies have hymen to show that they are virgins but what proof do you have as a man to show that you are a virgin. Okay, if na like that then me too na virgin, come make the two of us naked go meet Doctor Ngige make him test us make we see how you take different from me. See ya head like catfish.[color=][/color]
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by lawisong(m): 8:44pm On Dec 19, 2009
O boy, in case you think you're different from the rest of us that got laid since nursery school you are simply deceiving yourself. Now, ladies have hymen to show that they are virgins but what proof do you have as a man to show that you are a virgin. Okay, if na like that then me too na virgin, come make the two of us naked go meet Doctor Ngige make him test us make we see how you take different from me. See ya head like catfish.[color=][/color]
Re: At 21 Still A Virgin by mamagee3(f): 8:49pm On Dec 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can A Rich, Young, Successful, Hard Working And Handsome Guy Get True Love? / Beautiful, Super-rich Single Nigerian Ladies.Boys, What Are You Waiting For ? / See How A Girlfriend Intoduce Her Boyfriend Who Came To Visit Her To Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.