Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,908 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Prostitutes Are Better Than : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Prostitutes Are Better Than : (1861 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / 6 Reasons Bald Men Are Better Boyfriends / List Things That Are Better Than Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prostitutes Are Better Than : by tinkwicely: 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2009
Well am sorry to post this but it is the truth, i have come to realise that Prostitutes are far better than some of of the ladies i don't want to say all,

1. Imagine your have a girl that you love so much and care about, doing all your possible best to make her happy, even if it cost you starving, still this ladies will still leave the guy and start messing around, because of money. its not just fair, so i take almost all girls to be prostitute, please don't crucify me, why i said so is because any girl that is dating more than one guy is a prostitute, and to be sincere, 99% of Ladies in Nigeria have more than guy so can any body tell me what is the different between them and prostitute, Please not guys it is better to be making love with a prostitute than , because u will surely protect your self. but you can making loving with your girl without protecting you self believe that you the only one, it is very risky.

2. A prostitute can never come to tell you that she is pregnant, but some of the ladies Bleep around even than prostitutes, and when they get pregnant, they will find someone to take up the responsibility of a bastard!
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Igwe9(m): 9:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
cheesy sad
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by MissyB1(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2009
I smell heartbreak!! cheesy
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by deepword: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2009
interesting
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by sistawoman: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2009
I am so sorry that you were hurt by someone two timing you.

But let me say this as a woman who use to "date" several men at once.

Never did i ever say that I was in a committed r/s with any of them.
I only slept with one of them or none of them but only one at most
The rest were just dates and friends that support my wasteless spending habits back then.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by bluespice(f): 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2009
i think u should resolve ur own issues
and in the note of ur insults,
its unfair and quite not ur call to make to call any woman one a prostitute cos she dates 2 gus at once
incase u werent aware a prostitute is one that seeks payment for sexual favours
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
Missy B:

I smell heartbreak!! cheesy
I will rather go with that too. HeartBreak-Hotel.com!
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by mamagee3(f): 12:00am On Jun 24, 2009
@poster

put yourself together, it's not the end of the world. grin
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by walestar(m): 6:53am On Jun 24, 2009
All Women are prostitutes like men are too because men patronize them,both of them work together
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by vivaladiva(f): 6:59am On Jun 24, 2009
somebody needs to sit on the naughty steps till he calms down, i suppose this 99 percent includes ur moda,cousin,sister,aunty,neice,grandma ur wife to be, ur female friends, ur pastors wife,n ur other female associates. dnt tell me u r reserving that one percent for these pips
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 24, 2009
Dr.Pcguru:let's see heartbroken punk gets dumped and decides all females are prostitutes including his mom, and grandmother. Your solution:Get a life, Next
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by izeek(m): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2009
vivaladiva:

somebody needs to sit on the naughty steps till he calms down, i suppose this 99 percent includes ur moda,cousin,sister,aunty,neice,grandma ur wife to be, ur female friends, ur pastors wife,n ur other female associates. dnt tell me u r reserving that one percent for these pips

well he never saidthey were not part of the 99%,
he only came here to report on his findings.
i suspect he is way way past the hearbroken line,
this guy must have experienced cheating on a higher level.

bro ease up, its just a phase.
and trust me we still have decent girls out there.
more than the %1 u mentioned.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by biola44: 7:37am On Jun 24, 2009
izeek:

well he never saidthey were not part of the 99%,
he only came here to report on his findings.
i suspect he is way way past the hearbroken line,
this guy must have experienced cheating on a higher level.

bro ease up, its just a phase.
and trust me we still have decent girls out there.
more than the %1 u mentioned.

of course! wink
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by tinkwicely: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ bluespiece

Now tell is there any lady who is ready to date a guy that is not financially of ?

Remember No MONEY, NO LOVE
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by tinkwicely: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2009
@ bluespiece

Now tell is there any lady who is ready to date a guy that is not financially of ?

Remember No MONEY, NO LOVE and MONEY FOR HAND, BACK for GROUND

are these saying referring to only Prostitutes or 99% of Women
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by JJYOU: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2009
tinkwicely:

Well am sorry to post this but it is the truth, i have come to realise that Prostitutes are far better than some of of the ladies i don't want to say all,

1. Imagine your have a girl that you love so much and care about, doing all your possible best to make her happy, even if it cost you starving, still this ladies will still leave the guy and start messing around, because of money. its not just fair, so i take almost all girls to be prostitute, please don't crucify me, why i said so is because any girl that is dating more than one guy is a prostitute, and to be sincere, 99% of Ladies in Nigeria have more than guy so can any body tell me what is the different between them and prostitute, Please not guys it is better to be making love with a prostitute than , because u will surely protect your self. but you can making loving with your girl without protecting you self believe that you the only one, it is very risky.

2. A prostitute can never come to tell you that she is pregnant, but some of the ladies mess around even than prostitutes, and when they get pregnant, they will find someone to take up the responsibility of a bastard!
na ashewo u dey glorify so. well God help you
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by tytylayor: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
amennnnnnn
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by frank317: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2009
there is a thin line between a prostitute and a nonprostitute weather girls hia accept it or not.

but dont worry girls, we will still love u and go after u, no matter what
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by touchmeder: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2009
somebody needs to sit on the naughty steps till he calms down

lol lol lol lol lol hahahahahahahhahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley grin grin i agree grin grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by tmontana(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
sistawoman:

I am so sorry that you were hurt by someone two timing you.

But let me say this as a woman who use to "date" several men at once.

Never did i ever say that I was in a committed r/s with any of them.
I only slept with one of them or none of them but only one at most
The rest were just dates and friends that support my wasteless spending habits back then.

LMAO, Quite an interesting past  wink.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by biola44: 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2009
frank3.16:

there is a thin line between a prostitute and a nonprostitute weather girls hia accept it or not.

but dont worry girls, we will still love u and go after u, no matter what

not like we av a choice, wink
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2009
Not all girls are two timing we got some pretty heads with hundredpercent faithfulness to their guys, in ur case, the girl is still playing and her kind are everywhere,u cant take cause of her and condemned a whole lot, as per hoes,they are there for some low minds that cant find real love like u, so try to find a cute girl that real love u for u, peace.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Fostercat(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2009
@poster
u make me laugh grin grin grin grin
r u  just waking up frm sleep?
is it now u realise that prostitutes r better than most of all this so called home ladies?
(not in support of prostitution though!)

Most girls this days CAN hardly have one guy no matter wat u give to them.

ADVICE TO THE GUYS
Please b open minded
If u r with a girl,she is urs at that particular time.
wen she goes out,Forget it she is not urs.
If u r not married [b]NEVER[/b]sleep with a girl with out a Codom no matter hw u trust her
I dont,i dont get into troubles.i sleep with my eyes closed after disposing of the CDS
a word is enough for the wise()
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by chiozor: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2009
there is no difference between prostitues and the so called decent girls, those ashewo you see are even some one babes. once you are a woman having more than one dick shagging ur ass, you are a prostitue. it simple!!!
it is painful men claims to call some decent, women have thrown decency away.

as for men patronizing them, do you forget it is through seduction. if they are not there, will you see any men around there.?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2009
Eyahhhhh! another one that bit of more than he could chew and is looking for someone to blame. Oga, u might try becoming a gigiloo, it will make you feel better grin
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by PERVERT9: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2009
my broda na true you talk jare ashewo beta pass most of this girls wey dey do kurukere for dis our OBO DO nigeria especially dis unifasity girls,some of dem fok pass professional ashewo,me na ashewo be my candidates for live,with ashewoyou go get piss of mind,dem dey use condom unlike bose talatu ngosi and dem dem for campus,ashewo no go carry bele come meet you for house and she no go dey disturb for money or outing,abeg enjoy yourself wid the professionals jare. grin
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by tinkwicely: 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2009
thank you very much my latest posters, despite my grammar una still grab the message,
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by daveconlis: 11:30pm On Jun 24, 2009
u guys make me laugh when ever i come to nairaland,guys wake up this is 21st century alots of things are happening thisdays.is like you guys find easy to express your pains here,well keep on.
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by lojik(m): 12:03am On Jun 25, 2009
@poster
Now that u r a hammer, everything else looks like nails to u. no be so?
Abeg wake up joo. There r cultured girls out there but because "like attracts like" u can only attract ppl like urself.

The world u see is a reflection of the world within you so if u wanna blame anyone for your experience with girls, go look in a mirror!
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by yjay(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2009
lojik:

@poster
Now that u r a hammer, everything else looks like nails to u. no be so?
Abeg wake up joo. There r cultured girls out there but because "like attracts like" u can only attract ppl like urself.

The world u see is a reflection of the world within you so if u wanna blame anyone for your experience with girls, go look in a mirror!

word!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2009
I quite agree with d poster sha,cos some girls are worst than prostitutes.But majority are better.But thats not a good reason to condemn the lots.Very many good and wonderful babes are out there,i just hope d poster wakes up from his hibernation and look for better babes,the ones that would appreciate u,and wont look outside.Good luck bro,u search starts now!!!
Re: Prostitutes Are Better Than : by galatico(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2009
Girls are full of shit!!! Heart breakers and God where is my dictionary let me get another word, cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Afraid Of Commitment Or What Is Wrong With Me. / 18+ladies Pls How Do You Feel Knowing Ur Partner Has A Sugar-m / Identify The Best Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.