Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (46085 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BABANGBALI: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Skybee1:
i tire oo na by force to b a Nigerian or wat eva u call ds ur ur zoo we want out u imbesile mallamz shld let us jst go plis,no b by force bt weda u basterd lk it or not Biafra as com to stay n it must exist.
I found this piece very interesting and thought I should share:
Ugo Chikezie wrote:

A CLARION CALL FOR US (IGBOS) TO RESTORE OUR IMAGE:

There is a dangerous trend I have noticed in this country and I wish to appeal to all well meaning Igbo people all over the world to stand up and help to restore our image as a region. Each time I listen to Radio programs or read comments on Facebook, Twitter etc, I notice that people who appear to be defending corruption these days are mostly people from our region. We are good people and highly industrious. We were trained with high moral values, and we're taught to always conduct ourselves in ethical and professional manner. Therefore, my heart bleeds each time I see my people openly defending corruption thereby giving us bad image in the country.

Abacha's son and some of the people who served under him were incarcerated for many years, I didn't see any Northerner shout witch-hunt.... I can bet you, if IBB, Atiku etc are arrested today, no Hausa person will protest. Dasuki has been held for some months now, no northerner has openly come out to protest. Over 100 members of the Shiite group were killed last month by the Nigerian military, till date I've not heard the Hausas shouting "witch-hunt"

When OBJ was president, the people that criticized him the most were the Yorubas. He openly disgraced Tafa Balogun and some other prominent Yorubas for corruption and no yoruba person made any noise. Bode George was jailed some years ago and no Yoruba person shouted witch-hunt.... I can go on and on and on..... even recently Olu Falae was fingered in the arms deal scandal, and the Yorubas has not spared him.

But anytime GEJ's name is mentioned for the way he mismanaged our economy, my people will jump out in his defense.... when did we loose our sense of morality to this extent When did we go this low as a people Are we now proud of evil All over the world, people are held to account for their stewardship when they leave office. Because if there are no consequences for corruption then the whole world will be like a zoo. Sadly, in Nigeria we are shamelessly supporting evil and making excuse for corrupt people. People who say don't talk about GEJ or dont blame GEJ seem not to understand the dangerous path they are taking our country to. This is the first time this is happening in the history of Nigeria.... PMB can also decide to loot our treasury and go and if we protest, the northerners will say he is past we should focus on the future.... the next president will also come and loot and go and this evil trend will continue till the country will finally collapse right before us.

I know that so many people will attack me for this post, but let it be on record that I spoke out at a time like this when some people are giving our region bad image. There are times when silence is not golden. Evil thrive when good people keep silent. We are a good people and we must arise to salvage our image and restore National and international trust. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ or PMB. Nigeria should be more important to us than PDP or APC. It's not compulsory for everybody in the country to support the president or party in power, but it's important to criticize objectively. Be a catalyst, not an enemy of state.

God in His infinite wisdom inspired some people to write the Bible, He didn't ask them to write about leaders who succeeded alone, He also inspired them to write about the Rulers who failed, so that we can learn from them. All over the world leaders are remembered for good or for bad. Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Nelson Mandela, Olusegun Obasanjo, Bill Clinton, Abacha, Martin Luther King, IBB, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin etc have all lived and some are dead but they are all still being remembered for their successes and failures.. this is why it's important to always utilize your opportunities very well so that you will be remembered for good after you exit from office/earth. GEJ failed and he will always be on the wrong side of history (just like all o ur past rulers in Nigeria) so no one should tell me not to talk about him anymore, because there is not future of you don't properly analyze the past.

When a child falls down, he stands up and continue running, but when an adult falls down, he will lack back and understand what made him fall and address it before taking any step further. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Let's not forget that the world is not destroyed by those who do evil, rather the world is destroyed by those who support evil....

[truncated by WhatsApp]
Copied From S[truncated by WhatsApp]
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
fortune1968:
nonsense talk .where are your States universities ?must Igbo wail over everything ?

You guys are just pathetic.
We have state Universities, so what?

Bros, wake up from your silliness.
Entry level for pass mark is 40% the world over.

The promotion of those who failed is one of the reasons Nigeria will never be great.

And bros, I feel a great shame belonging to the same country with people who reason like you do.

It is a matter time.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I found this piece very interesting and thought I should share:
Ugo Chikezie wrote:

A CLARION CALL FOR US (IGBOS) TO RESTORE OUR IMAGE:

There is a dangerous trend I have noticed in this country and I wish to appeal to all well meaning Igbo people all over the world to stand up and help to restore our image as a region. Each time I listen to Radio programs or read comments on Facebook, Twitter etc, I notice that people who appear to be defending corruption these days are mostly people from our region. We are good people and highly industrious. We were trained with high moral values, and we're taught to always conduct ourselves in ethical and professional manner. Therefore, my heart bleeds each time I see my people openly defending corruption thereby giving us bad image in the country.

Abacha's son and some of the people who served under him were incarcerated for many years, I didn't see any Northerner shout witch-hunt.... I can bet you, if IBB, Atiku etc are arrested today, no Hausa person will protest. Dasuki has been held for some months now, no northerner has openly come out to protest. Over 100 members of the Shiite group were killed last month by the Nigerian military, till date I've not heard the Hausas shouting "witch-hunt"

When OBJ was president, the people that criticized him the most were the Yorubas. He openly disgraced Tafa Balogun and some other prominent Yorubas for corruption and no yoruba person made any noise. Bode George was jailed some years ago and no Yoruba person shouted witch-hunt.... I can go on and on and on..... even recently Olu Falae was fingered in the arms deal scandal, and the Yorubas has not spared him.

But anytime GEJ's name is mentioned for the way he mismanaged our economy, my people will jump out in his defense.... when did we loose our sense of morality to this extent When did we go this low as a people Are we now proud of evil All over the world, people are held to account for their stewardship when they leave office. Because if there are no consequences for corruption then the whole world will be like a zoo. Sadly, in Nigeria we are shamelessly supporting evil and making excuse for corrupt people. People who say don't talk about GEJ or dont blame GEJ seem not to understand the dangerous path they are taking our country to. This is the first time this is happening in the history of Nigeria.... PMB can also decide to loot our treasury and go and if we protest, the northerners will say he is past we should focus on the future.... the next president will also come and loot and go and this evil trend will continue till the country will finally collapse right before us.

I know that so many people will attack me for this post, but let it be on record that I spoke out at a time like this when some people are giving our region bad image. There are times when silence is not golden. Evil thrive when good people keep silent. We are a good people and we must arise to salvage our image and restore National and international trust. Nigeria is bigger than GEJ or PMB. Nigeria should be more important to us than PDP or APC. It's not compulsory for everybody in the country to support the president or party in power, but it's important to criticize objectively. Be a catalyst, not an enemy of state.

God in His infinite wisdom inspired some people to write the Bible, He didn't ask them to write about leaders who succeeded alone, He also inspired them to write about the Rulers who failed, so that we can learn from them. All over the world leaders are remembered for good or for bad. Mahatma Ghandi, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson, Nelson Mandela, Olusegun Obasanjo, Bill Clinton, Abacha, Martin Luther King, IBB, Adolf Hitler, Idi Amin etc have all lived and some are dead but they are all still being remembered for their successes and failures.. this is why it's important to always utilize your opportunities very well so that you will be remembered for good after you exit from office/earth. GEJ failed and he will always be on the wrong side of history (just like all o ur past rulers in Nigeria) so no one should tell me not to talk about him anymore, because there is not future of you don't properly analyze the past.

When a child falls down, he stands up and continue running, but when an adult falls down, he will lack back and understand what made him fall and address it before taking any step further. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Let's not forget that the world is not destroyed by those who do evil, rather the world is destroyed by those who support evil....

[truncated by WhatsApp]
Copied From S[truncated by WhatsApp]

AT a point, members of the National Assembly threatened to impeach OBJ if he did notfree Abacha's son.

We are not supporting corruption, we only want Bughria or whatever you call him, to be fair to all. If he sticks to his 5% theory, he will live to regret it.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by kingzizzy: 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
RickyTan:

Okay please tell me where Metuh EARNED the 400 million from in one day? Was it his salary?
Magically money showed up in his personal account

That is the question you should allow the man to answer in court before you call for his conviction. You have to allow a person to die before you decide they should be buried
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by RickyTan: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

I was in one of our rice producing towns.
They youths were in the bush keeping vigil against the herdsmen.

We are industrious, and do not wait for handout from Abuja.
Yet, we have these murderous invaders who call themselves fellow citizens.

You wont understand my post bro, I understand with you.

As for those looting Nigeria, they draw strength from fraudulent structure and the constitution given to us by northern Nigeria army officers.

I am not frustrated one bit, I only know my identity and my destiny.
My identity was mis-configured by slave traders and my destiny toyed with.

So you dont understand my post?

Let me try and be more simple.

You accused Kanu of soliciting for arms to wage war against Nigeria. and I am saying e took that position because Nigeria only hear when violence is involved.

There has been peaceful protests down here for some weeks, but how do you people respond? "Shoot the all".

My question is this, these invaders have right to arms, why cant we also?

Seems like you blame the north? Open your heart bro.
OBJ and GEJ are northerners too?

Unfortunately, GEJ supervised wholesale looting.

Have you not heard of nation states? Nigeria is one.
Or do you think that we should have 1000 nation states in Africa- one for every tribe that knows their identity?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by RickyTan: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
kingzizzy:

That is the question you should allow the man to answer in court before you call for his conviction. You have to allow a person to die before you decide they should be buried

Bros - if it moves like a duck and quacks like a duck....
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
RickyTan:

Seems like you blame the north? Open your heart bro.
OBJ and GEJ are northerners too?

Unfortunately, GEJ supervised wholesale looting.

Have you not heard of nation states? Nigeria is one.
Or do you think that we should have 1000 nation states in Africa- one for every tribe that knows their identity?

We are not invading peoples land and killing them!

Who installed the policy where a child who failed woefully and scored 1% is offered admission while the one that scored 69% is offered same admission?
What is one about Nigeria?

Our ways of life, philosophy, dreams and aspirations are miles apart.

There is Sharia in law in the North!
Death penalty when you change your religion from Islam.

Religious differences are strong.

A conference was called, some agreements were reached.
Now, the North has rejected it.

Am I blaming the north? No.

I respect their right to what ever they want.

But we have no business being together.

It is not the looters that destroyed Nigeria, it it Nigeria that turned them to looters.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by datribune: 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

If he is a threat to National Security, how about those who promised that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable?

What about the Fulani herdsmen and their campaign of terror from the North to the South?
Kanu is simply saying that in the midst of violence in Nigeria against us and in our lands, we need arms to protect ourselves.

It is not a crime.

He commited no crime against d US or Britain so why should they bother him. His crime was against d "zoo" & now d security services of d "zoo" ar lucky to hav him.
U probably watched a shortened clip of d video. d arms he asked 4 was 4 war. Pls watch d full YouTube video & u'll see where not one but many enlightened igbo people in d congress warned him & even told him that what he was planning was treason. I hav listened to radio biafra & d hate preached by those guys is equalled. Now dat he is in d custody of d security services of d "zoo", i hope u don't expect them not to do their job.
NB, even illegally arming urself is a crime.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
RickyTan:

Metuh? Metuh is a thief (at least that is what he is charged with - looting.) He brought shame to Igbos and you are here talking about more support for a thief? Or did Metuh share some of the stolen money with you??

N400 Million passed through his account.
He is yet to explain how he came about it and how he spent.

He is only an accused, not yet convinced.

If being accused makes someone guilty, then we dont have need for the courts.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Ryda(m): 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
I could remember back then when this guy rants on radio day and night as if he was in gods abode

He is always welcome to zoo prison...anytime anywhere
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by datribune: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

If he is a threat to National Security, how about those who promised that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable?

What about the Fulani herdsmen and their campaign of terror from the North to the South?
Kanu is simply saying that in the midst of violence in Nigeria against us and in our lands, we need arms to protect ourselves.

It is not a crime.

d man dat promised to make Nigeria ungovernable is d PDP bigwig, Lawal Kaita. If GEJ was spineless & couldn't charge him to court, whose fault is dat?.
d fulani herdsmen ar criminals so if u toe their line u bcom a criminal. It is a crime 4 anyone to illegally carry arms in Nigeria.
U probably watched a shortened clip of d video. d arms Kanu asked 4 was 4 war. Pls watch d full YouTube video & u'll see where not one but many enlightened igbo people in d congress warned him & even told him that what he was planning was treason. if d arms was 4 use against herdsmen, why does he keep saying "d zoo must fall?".

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
datribune:

He commited no crime against d US or Britain so why should they bother him. His crime was against d "zoo" & now d security services of d "zoo" ar lucky to hav him.
U probably watched a shortened clip of d video. d arms he asked 4 was 4 war. Pls watch d full YouTube video & u'll see where not one but many enlightened igbo people in d congress warned him & even told him that what he was planning was treason. I hav listened to radio biafra & d hate preached by those guys is equalled. Now dat he is in d custody of d security services of d "zoo", i hope u don't expect them not to do their job.
NB, even illegally arming urself is a crime.

The herdsmen carry arms, please try and educate them before things get out of hand.

We are here discussing and they are there planning for their next attack.

Calling them criminals is not enough. It had been going on for years. Nigeria has no solution to it.

I am tired of this academic arguments. The North has set herself as violent region, where their fellow citizens are slaughtered for no reason.

We have no business together but if we have, please tell me.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by fortune1968: 5:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

You guys are just pathetic.
We have state Universities, so what?

Bros, wake up from your silliness.
Entry level for pass mark is 40% the world over.

The promotion of those who failed is one of the reasons Nigeria will never be great.

And bros, I feel a great shame belonging to the same country with people who reason like you do.

It is a matter time.
when Jonathan who claimed to have PhD ruled for years; what did we get? empty treasury ,looting , lawlessness etc .Now ,what's the difference between d clueless jona and illiterates you think those people are .Thank God our current President is a Northerner and VERY INTELLIGENT than many of the clueless thieves who called themselves leaders and PhD holders

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
fortune1968:
when Jonathan who claimed to have PhD ruled for years; what did we get? empty treasury ,looting , lawlessness etc .Now ,what's the difference between d clueless jona and illiterates you think those people are .Thank God our current President is a Northerner and VERY INTELLIGENT than many of the so called clueless thieves who called themselves leaders and PhD holders

What does Boko Haram mean again?
Let us shutdown all the schools then!

on the other hand, looting has nothing to do with education. Abacha never stole says Buhari

So what is your point?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by wyqay: 6:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

If IPOB is a fraud, how will you describe a nation which offer admission to a candidate who scored 1% while denying same admission to one who scored 69%?

Mark my wards, IPOB shall have the last laugh.
your proof please
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BALLOSKI: 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
Confirmed.
UK MPs said that they are not going to ban Donald Trump from entering the UK that it will make him a martyr in the eye of his believers and followers.
Pray tell, isn't it obvious what KANU will be to if sent to prison?
He is in custody and his members are scaling hurdles even got a high profile lawyer to sue our President to ICC, EU even noticed IPOB exists..blabla.

I hope sending him to prison won't backfire like our budgets and the rest of the new policies.
so we heard when he was arrested. We were told by arresting him, he was made more popular-now we know what the arrest has brought upon him. IPod , shut ur trap!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BALLOSKI: 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

He has been a prisoner ever since he was arrested.

By the way, Africans are Prisoners of mental slavery ever since the days if slave trade.
I am not saying you should stop your celebration though.

Have fun, while it lasts.

Just Mack this day; a tyranny does not live forever.
e pain u wel wel
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Masculity(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Emekamex:
Kanu shouldn't be worried, it is easier to break out from Kuje prison than from DSS detention room.

noted! DSS most hear this.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by cheruv: 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

I was in one of our rice producing towns.
They youths were in the bush keeping vigil against the herdsmen.

We are industrious, and do not wait for handout from Abuja.
Yet, we have these murderous invaders who call themselves fellow citizens.

You wont understand my post bro, I understand with you.

As for those looting Nigeria, they draw strength from fraudulent structure and the constitution given to us by northern Nigeria army officers.

I am not frustrated one bit, I only know my identity and my destiny.
My identity was mis-configured by slave traders and my destiny toyed with.

So you dont understand my post?

Let me try and be more simple.

You accused Kanu of soliciting for arms to wage war against Nigeria. and I am saying e took that position because Nigeria only hear when violence is involved.

There has been peaceful protests down here for some weeks, but how do you people respond? "Shoot the all".

My question is this, these invaders have right to arms, why cant we also?

Nke a bu nke nākacha ewem iwe gbasara ndi a kporo onwe ha "otu naijiria" angry
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by TheArchangel(f): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
so we heard when he was arrested. We were told by arresting him, he was made more popular-now we know what the arrest has brought upon him. IPod , shut ur trap!
It has made him more popular. Check nairaland's trending topics and others.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by pasol4real(m): 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Best news ever!! Now the Rule of Law promoters can slap themselves to coma!

If you can do the crime, better be prepared to do the time!

When is the date of his next hearing?? 2041 I hope.

Baba, following the Rule of Law since '83!!

cheesycheesy
Omenka now i know that u n ngene are the dumbest nairalanders .Imagine them rejoicing over a Victory won by kanu n his lawyer .do u guies even bother to read before commenting?Haba na wao .
Or do u not know that it is better to be in the custody of the Nigerian prison than the useless dss .Now his Family n others can have access to him ,even journalists can have access to him .
So this is actually anoda great victory for nnamdi kanu n the ipob.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
cheruv:
Uri aka! undecidedtongue
same to you.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BALLOSKI: 7:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
TheArchangel:
It has made him more popular. Check nairaland's trending topics and others.
trash!
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by TheArchangel(f): 7:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
BALLOSKI:
trash!
Whatever..bro...whatever.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by bakila: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
I understand ur pain at d judgement which after una initial grandstanding have now realised d ruling was pro-Kalu. Dont worry when we appear in court again on d 25th which is just few days away we will see to that. Just note dat d Nnamdi Kalu we are talking about has already been described by a judge earlier as 'learned'.
Whatever the circumstances he will continue to come to court hear in the zoo. He will call our judge "My Lord". He would not broadcast any rubbish on radio Biafra or any rubbish medium. He will not near Biafra flag in the Zoo. He will not have the liberty of addressing Nigeria as a zoo and he will generally be well behaved. It took Anthony Mogbo SAN a long time to secure the release of Onwuzulike and it will not be any shorter for Mouma SAN.
If a Judge calls him learned, he will send him to a longtime in prison when he sees the foolish videos of dilector.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by BrainnewsNg(f): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Good!!! That means next time he appears in court, it must be in Chains and Handcuff...

Good Riddance...

Congrat to him
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by cronsberg: 8:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Come to think of it, this Kuje prison holds a lot of famous people o. from dasuki to metuh to kanu. If i can organize a group of well armed dare devil expendable mercinerries, i fit break those people out of that prison in exchange for some millions of that stolen money. Food for thought. But doesn't the government think that its a risk to keep all those famous looters in the same prison?
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ucnwafor(m): 8:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
legaxi:

Before nko which person own you wan talk.
cool
legaxi:

Before nko which person own you wan talk.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ucnwafor(m): 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
ritababe:

lol and what will happen if he did not, after all they brought it upon themselves.
hmmmm but I think he will release the dilector of a person when IPOB members must have protested all over the world, then he will have no option than to yield to the peoples choice, not that I supported him though
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by FBLJ(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is looking familiar, every freedom fighter I know had to go to jail at one time. I hope they don't succeed to make him a hero. Let the truth be told
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by heavenlymandate: 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
For me Soyinka's idea has been pushed to the corner that is why Kanu is still under torment till to day. Biafra is the idea of the mind it can't die. Or be killed by anyone. Kanu's dead is not the end of Biafra because there are still one million Kanus to contend with in every Nigerian states. So let's leave Kanu and deal with this ideas that is giving birth to the thought on Biafra. If the idea can be address the mind can be win.
We need peace in Nigeria and not war, we need oneness and not division.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fayose Gives Cash And Cars To Teachers In Ekiti (Photos) / Protesters In Ibadan Demand The Release Of Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Full List Of Prominent Politicians Whose Children Secured APC, PDP Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.