Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison (46050 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Falana Orders Dss To Release Zakzaky Within 24hours / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by CohenJane: 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:
The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw aka "our Dilector " should have also requested not to be tried by the new judge and we would have seen how long he can keep eating the watery beans.

Ship the Messiah of Alaigbo to Kuje Prison, let him use short sleeve an knicker-burger to make ridges for Government.

By the time the Zoo is through with you, your case will be worse than that of a domesticated toothless lion.

My friend, is it the Mandela of our time you are talking about like this? Guy, 24 years is just like tomorrow o! by the time this guy comes out from prison in 24 years time and become President like Mandela, he will deal with you o! Ok O, I tell you my own now o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by olapluto(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
On his way to Kuje Prison, DSS will rearrest him on charges bothering on fraud. He will use another 6 months in DSS custody.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by shammah1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Mr man again... Stop being wicked and hateful
NgeneUkwenu:
Good!!! That means next time he appears in court, it must be in Chains and Handcuff...

Good Riddance...

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by mapet: 1:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

If you don't know that 40% is the entry level for pass marks, then something is seriously wrong with you.

Promoting someone who scored 1% while denying 69% in the name of quota system speaks volumes of how pathetic your nation is.

r u done?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by tinktanker: 1:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
Better dan DSS which is a breach of d law

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by godoluwa(m): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
vivianblog3:
In Details , see what later happen with Photos click http://www.viviangist.com/court-orders-dss-to-take-nnamdi-kanu-to-prison
nt interested in suspense

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by demo4ril97(m): 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
CohenJane:

My friend, is it the Mandela of our time you are talking about like this? Guy, 24 years is just like tomorrow o! by the time this guy comes out from prison in 24 years time and become President like Mandela, he will deal with you o! Ok O, I tell you my own now o
in dis same Nigeria oga drop trash.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
Am really surprised dat d inherent disdain for Biafra has really blinded most commentators above me from realising dat citizen Kalu is d winner from today's court ruling. May be u guys need to read again. On one hand citizen Kalu has upped the ante by getting d services of a SAN who intelligently pushed dat he be remanded in d prisons and his request was granted against dat of d state who wished for his continued incarceration in d hands of d DSS. Being in prison custody will now grant citizen Kalu and his legal team a better platform to interface and he is now freer to be in tune with happenings in d outside world. D true situation is dat dia was one winner in d court today and he is Mr Kalu cos no one expected him to be freed today but being out of d Dss is a great reprieve. Only God knows how d state prosecutors wud v been disappointed.
Bless you kiss

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Yomboy4ever(m): 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
vivianblog3:

Source at: https://www.thecable.ng/court-orders-dss-to-take-nnamdi-kanu-to-prison

KANU KANU KANU how many times I call you? na prison u dey enter so oooo behave Ur sef oooo cos Ur supporters no go follow u enter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by saintandsinnerz: 1:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
Our diLector is now a prisoner. grin

Check my signature to know why girls don't reply your bbm and whatsapp chats.
Segun adewole so you are a blogger and yet you have so much hate in you? How do you expect to grow as a blogger by being bigoted and segregational? Or do you want to remain a bloodyblogger forever?

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ritababe(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
ucnwafor:
Hmmmm aba market traders were protesting yesterday and all the markets are shut down too, bubbu I hope u will resolve this matter friendly oooh, am saying my own now

lol and what will happen if he did not, after all they brought it upon themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by gozmok1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
The Tryant 1 ipob 0
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:
The Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw aka "our Dilector " should have also requested not to be tried by the new judge and we would have seen how long he can keep eating the watery beans.

Ship the Messiah of Alaigbo to Kuje Prison, let him use short sleeve an knicker-burger to make ridges for Government.

By the time the Zoo is through with you, your case will be worse than that of a domesticated toothless lion.

Real men fight and are ready to die for what they believe in.
Women, children and the cowards tell the story - as it suits them.

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by akp202(m): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
lets c if d dullard will adhere to this order

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by saintandsinnerz: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Best news ever!! Now the Rule of Law promoters can slap themselves to coma!

If you can do the crime, better be prepared to do the time!

When is the date of his next hearing?? 2041 I hope.

Baba, following the Rule of Law since '83!!

cheesycheesy
Sometimes I wonder if it is a toddler behind this moniker or an adult. Who demanded that Kanu should be remanded in Kuje prison? His lawyer or the DSS lawyer? Try and read before you make your usual empty statements

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Emyogalanya: 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why you guys celebrating by what i got the man demanded to be kept there and earlier on has has said he rather remain in prison than take his plea which made the first judge to hands off

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by ylaa(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
ask and it shall be given.
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by plaetton: 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
noblezone:

Brave men never thread with caution.
stop sounding like a coward.

Saro Wiwa is late, killed because he did not thread with caution.

And you know what?

I will gladly die a noble death like that of Saro Wiwa than to live in the cowardice of the likes of Okorocha.

Yes indeed.
Shameless country of cowards.
It is better to live as slaves than to die.

Nnamdi Kanu is a hero, not just for people rooting for him, but for all Nigeria.

Many mistakenly think that he is fighting Nigeria.
Wrong.
Armed with a loud voice and a radio transmitter, he is fighting against a perverse, upsidedown entrenched system that serves only a few perpetually recycled people.

He is more man than many idiots on this thread, such as omenka, could ever be.

IT is Because we don't have people willing to suffer, even to die for principles, that we are forced to bow down to cows with the hope of catching a drop of milk.
This has always been our state of existence in this failed experiment at nationhood.

11 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by morbeta(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kanu is in a cage inside the Kuje zoo

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by wordcat(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Good!!! That means next time he appears in court, it must be in Chains and Handcuff...

Good Riddance...

A one time Inspector General of the nigerian police had in one occasion appeared in court in Handcuff!

Handcuff isn't a new thing here but don't tell me that handcuff is the reason you can't stand for anything EVEN WHEN YOU WERE FORCE TO PAY N50 PER EVERY DEPOSIT TRANSACTION TO YOUR OWN ACCOUNT?

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Bluezy13(m): 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Super1Star:

"Messiah of Alaigbo" Refrain from tribalistic propaganda!!!

The Igbo leaders, governors etc do not concore with this IPOB nonsensical movement. Calling him "Messiah" is myopic.

Furthermore, I bet you ain't Igbo because your fabricated "Alaigbo" does not exist. I wonder where you coined the word from.

Ignorance is indeed a disease!

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by executioner27: 1:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Igwe9(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
I don't know why people are rejoicing over this news, didn’t Obasonjo come out the prison to become the president of the country. Wasn’t Mandela imprisoned before becoming South African president and hero? You force a horse to the river but you won’t force him to drink, many Nnamdi Kanu are on their way. You can never suppress the truth

5 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Justiyke4u: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
The way people are taking this biafra issue personal ehhh it looks like there will be " heart attack outbreak" if it succeeds

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by NoreenUG(f): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by bellobee(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
I hope d guy will enjoy d zoo

Source at: https://www.thecable.ng/court-orders-dss-to-take-nnamdi-kanu-to-prison[/quote]
Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by jlinkd78(m): 1:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Speechless3:
Bless you kiss
Tnk U.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by chesterlee(m): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
vivianblog3:

Diri (Lawyer representing the FG), however, prayed the court to keep Kanu in the custody of the DSS for security reasons. But the judge ruled that the defendant be kept in the custody of the Nigeria Prison Service, Kuje.

I don't get why APC e rats are jumping up because of the decision of the Judge..

Can they read at all?

There was only one winner today: Nnamdi KANU!!

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by igwe123: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Menn, these ppl are so dull, judge ruled in favour of Kanu's lawyer against DSS lawyer. Now he can have acess to his legal team and medical care.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by saintandsinnerz: 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
Am really surprised dat d inherent disdain for Biafra has really blinded most commentators above me from realising dat citizen Kalu is d winner from today's court ruling. May be u guys need to read again. On one hand citizen Kalu has upped the ante by getting d services of a SAN who intelligently pushed dat he be remanded in d prisons and his request was granted against dat of d state who wished for his continued incarceration in d hands of d DSS. Being in prison custody will now grant citizen Kalu and his legal team a better platform to interface and he is now freer to be in tune with happenings in d outside world. D true situation is dat dia was one winner in d court today and he is Mr Kalu cos no one expected him to be freed today but being out of d Dss is a great reprieve. Only God knows how d state prosecutors wud v been disappointed.
Thanks so much bro! I was reading people's comments and I was amazed that people cannot comprehend that it was kanu's camp that won the prayer that he should be remanded in Kuje Prison rather than being in the custody of the DSS. Even the DSS lawyer argued against him being transferred to the Kuje prison. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by Deltagiant: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
You had all that time to dissect the development to a bunch of idiats.
Just read and move on cos the recognition for Kanu's cause continues to break new frontiers where it actually matters.
There is a structure in place and Kanu's incarceration has nothing to do with the success or otherwise of the goal they set to achieve.

6 Likes

Re: Court Orders DSS To Take Nnamdi Kanu To Prison by sonnie10: 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
Only if DSS would even obey the court order. I doubt it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Alhassan "Mama Taraba" With Clutches At Jalingo In Airport / Pictures Of Benue Governor's Rice Farm Burnt By Hersmen / Metuh Returns To Prison After Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.