Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) (71470 Views)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Cheapest Call Rates And Tariff For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
and yet fvck around in disguise, hypocrites

your sister no dey wear short gown? mtcheeeew

... If u see what one did in my former area.... Legendary.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
and yet fvck around in disguise, hypocrites

your sister no dey wear short gown? mtcheeeew

... If u see what one did in my former area.... Legendary.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Eronmosele(m): 4:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
walexmini:
It really sad and annoying. Technology is more advance dan d way they Were treating us In this country, why cant we start doing dis registration of a thing Online by ourself? Foolish mtn full of scam.
Please let us be wise. You want to do registration this at home? How? How authentic would that be? I would register and snap and upload a monkeys face or a different persons face there. Somethings have to be done correctly. Data capture is like this anywhere in the world. You have to present yourself and a neutral person will take your biodata match with fingerprints and your picture with required specifications. Thus should not be a difficult thing to understand now?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:
laughing at the foolish and stupid idiotic ignorant people abusing the woman... when every religion even support her mode of dressing .... ignorant fools

... Lobatan ... What is the difference between this specimen and ISIS?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by olajide8(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.

Illiteracy and ignorance of the highest order- our security is paramount if she likes let her go to blazes - sh is not above the law when it comes to our security..

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by DeathStroke007(m): 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Blackfire:

... Lobatan ... What is the difference between this specimen and ISIS?

every single thing...

ISIS HAS TATOO THEY CAN'T READ QURAN THEY DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM SALAT .....

are you satisfied?..
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Blackfire(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeathStroke007:

every single thing...

ISIS HAS TATOO
THEY CAN'T READ QURAN
THEY DON'T HAVE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ISLAM
THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO PERFORM SALAT

are you satisfied?..

haahaahaha .... Enikan lo de bi eleyi..... Haahaahaha. *pour my gbegiri soup on my white jalamia *... Haahaahaha
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by femi4: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.
The law of the land should be respected too.

Why embrace technology when you know you cannot accept its guidelines
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by yankosbaba(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
adisa786:
Nigeria is a multi-religious society and it is high time we respect the rights of fellow citizens. Hijab is a very important aspect of the islamic religion and i don't see why some people hide under security threats to trample under the rights of muslims. It is unfair to say the least to ask a lady brought up with the use of islamic wear to be forced to remove her hijab in public. There are many issues we as a country should face and work on collectively for our development instead of rejoicing on the notion and sight of a muslim lady being forced to remove hijab .

You sir are a fool.

Forced to remove hijab I believe she is not the only Muslim lady present there?

We are talking about biometric here and you brought up her right as a citizen Oh, the law abiding ones and those who adhered to simple instruction are stupid?
I am angry...you are very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by DeathStroke007(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Blackfire:

haahaahaha .... Enikan lo de bi eleyi..... Haahaahaha. *pour my gbegiri soup on my white jalamia *... Haahaahaha

perfect definition for who you are is Ignorant Fool
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by fireforfire: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Did u reqd well to understand before quoting him
wqta d bqd word dia?
In d present security issues in nig evryone n anyone is a suspect .
What if shes really carryin a bomb?
abeg make dem tear d hijqb jare
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by dejavuh0007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
Its gits like ds woman dat r drawing 9ja back all bc shes d wife of a lame minister she cant even say. As in i sumtyms look at pple wen dy start raking bc dy knw sum1 important. If only nigerians can obey simple laws nd do d ryt tin dis country cud av bin a better one. Since she knew she cudnt unviel herself den she shud av sit at home nd nt bother herself.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by popson1st: 5:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Religion..
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Uyi168: 5:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
PubLlcEnemy:
The Police security officers and the Mtn staff and other mtn subscribers present there that day are all crazy. They even had the time and energy and even courage to be arguing with her. What if she actually had a bomb underneath her veil that's how she would have killed them all... Person wen dem go use gun threaten. She shouldn't ven have been allowed to come close to other people without thorough body check.

They would have told her to stand about 50yrads away and asked her to raise the veil or even take it off.... Some of dem no dey wear anything under their veil... Na so dem go just leave TOTO and blomblom for there use the veil cover am...grin grin grin
..lauf wan kill me..infact i'm dead!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Pls stop supporting the masquerade jawe.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by kunmibola(m): 5:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am sure she is Barr. Shittu's wife, the Minister of Communication.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by OluchiDelly: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
gurunlocker:
Islam... we call it 'imole'

didn't she know the security status of the country? they should do registration with your picture? WTF!.... call your husband before unveiling? Muslim women are trying..
Their women trying indeed bro. I know a case, a course mate, first class product and the best graduating among our set.
With all the brilliance and certificate, after marrying, the husband 'caged her inside the black cloth in the house'. at a point one of our set who works in oil firm tried to lobby a job for her but she declined the offer on husband's religious ground.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by gurunlocker: 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
OluchiDelly:

Their women trying indeed bro. I know a case, a course mate, first class product and the best graduating among our set.
With all the brilliance and certificate, after marrying, the husband 'caged her inside the black cloth in the house'. at a point one of our set who works in oil firm tried to lobby a job for her but she declined the offer on husband's religious ground.

so pathetic
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by jide114(m): 5:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
The husband can as well register a sim in his own name and identity and give her to use.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Roadmike(m): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
That most likely is the Minister for Communications. The wives are all ELEHA-

Its really so sad, that in this age and time a woman would dress like a masquarade and insist on not being searched.

Na waoo.

She's even threatened a police Officer, why don't she get arrested.

The Minister himself is no better Dirty looking and unkempt …..
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by OluchiDelly: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
yankosbaba:

You sir are a fool.

Forced to remove hijab I believe she is not the only Muslim lady present there?

We are talking about biometric here and you brought up her right as a citizen Oh, the law abiding ones and those who adhered to simple instruction are stupid?
I am angry...you are very stupid.
I can feel your pulse baba... Pls take it easy. I even read that some Islamic countries are banning the wearing of hijacked in public places due to security threats all over the world. I once lodged in an hotel in Zaria, you need to see those married women in hijab flirting around with those 'Alhajis'. They can unveil to flirt but they can't unveil for biometrics.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by tolastikha: 5:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
I'M Not Sure WE HAVE TWO PRESIDENTS IN THIS COUNTRY. IF A MINISTER'S Wife Will Not RESPECT THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE HER HUSBAND IS A MINISTER, THEN We are FINISHED. PMB, Please SACK THE HUSBAND SO THAT SHE CAN GO AND REGISTER HER SIM CARD AS A NIGERIAN.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by blackprowler: 6:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
gurunlocker:

didn't she know the security status of the country? they should do registration without your picture? WTF!.... call your husband before unveiling? Muslim women are trying..

The security status of the country is caused by the very same religion of Islam, now clearly a threat to world harmony and progress. Islam is a "death cult" as Ayaan Ali (ex-muslim) puts it and either Muslims learn to modernise themselves and ignore whole parts of their evil literature as Christians and Jews have done, or else they must all be fully dealt with in time. The world had better confront these people as we are losing time: they are breeding like rabbits and multiplying their share of the world population.
If you convert to Islam, it is sensible and supported. If you do the infinitely more logical thing of leaving, they murder you, fully sanctioned by their "holy book". What barbarians!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Oblongatarh(m): 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
Minister's wife? Hmmmmmmm! I see Adebayo Shittu written all over her. Mr and Mrs Fanatic. Stop using phone ooooo Madam religious belief. Mtcheeeeeeeeew
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by eroticecstasy: 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
i no even see that masqurade in that picture....

rubbish thing. is the president's wife not a moslem? is she beautiful than mdadm PMB?

may thunder fire that black satanic veil...
illitracy at the highest order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adehakeema:
Na wa for this country. Some useless people will say Buhari is against xtians. No matter d agenda against the muslims, the light shall continue to shine
Any victimization anywhere will encourage x10 people to be more steadfast.
what's this one saying. Are you Okay at all?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Thread: 7:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Muslims, I love you guys, ok? but this is just RIDICULOUS! She should have stayed in her house now if she knows she cannot remove her veil ...Nonsense! She should thank her stars I am not the Police Officer, she go hear the story of her life that day...Imagine her, saying ‘ordinary police officer'...

But, sheybi she is a minister's wife, she should have ordered the mtn staff to come and do it for her in her house now...Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by skyefoe(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
where is her pix oni iro oshi (stupid lier)
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by skyefoe(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
where is her pix oni iro oshi (stupid lier)
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Oyinda32(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=dre11 post=42156916]

http://dailypost.ng/2016/01/20/drama-as-woman-refuses-to-remove-hijab-for-mtn-registration/

Every Nigerian have the right to practice hrr religion and hold closely to her belief. Nobody dares criticise a "Sister" (Celibate) sister for being a celibate. It is the right of a Muslim woman to use her Hijab and be respected for it by everybody. If She demands to get her husband permission before unveiling herself, she should have been allowed, and not the security officer and the desk officer creating a scene out of it. And to some educated Illiterates here on Nairaland criticising the woman for her HIJAB, please go and get a life and be more reasonable when addressing issues related to religion. Hijab doesn't makes one a masquerade, but displaying your body and exposing those treasures that are meant for the eyes of ur husband alone is the definition of stupidity and mediocrity. #Peace
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Owobobrown(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
gurunlocker:

didn't she know the security status of the country? they should do registration without your picture? WTF!.... call your husband before unveiling? Muslim women are trying..
imole=forced religion
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
gurunlocker:

And we call christianity 'kafirci'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.