Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) (71472 Views)

What Will Happen If Mtn Nigeria Refuses To Pay Their Fine By 31st Of December? / Short Codes To Check Your Mobile Numbers For Mtn,etisalat,glo And Airtel. / Cheapest Call Rates And Tariff For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by correctyourself(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
walexmini:
It really sad and annoying. Technology is more advance dan d way they Were treating us In this country, why cant we start doing dis registration of a thing Online by ourself? Foolish mtn full of scam.

which means you don't really know the reason for this registration, sorry o.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Don't know why the sim reg agents had to say that.i register sims too at an mtn sim reg outlet in ph.and i've registered some hijab wearing women successfully.they probably use a different software. undecided
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Sman37(m): 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love ur ummi Islam must dressd according to ur believ and dnt be insulted
cus Christians dress nakedly and embrassing bt we never go against their way of dressing so y going agains ours hannnnn??
if is abt what is hapening in nigerian what about army robber , biafra dat vadalize our pipline and higher killer ar they not all dressing as christian bt hav u see us Muslim sayin or embarrasin any christin do to their worst bad naked dressing??
som1 should pls answer my quest wit total sincerety?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by adaxxy: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by sarutobie(m): 9:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sman37:
cus Christians dress nakedly and embrassing bt we never go against their way of dressing so y going agains ours hannnnn??
if is abt what is hapening in nigerian what about army robber , biafra dat vadalize our pipline and higher killer ar they not all dressing as christian bt hav u see us Muslim sayin or embarrasin any christin do to their worst bad naked dressing??
chaii where do I start with this person? will he/she even be able to comprehend me? to answer your question with sincerity, she was only asked to show her head so she can get captured via biometric registration! how does showing only her face now equate to her being naked?? I just don't get these guys, I try to but I still get befuddled by their thought process..

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by sarutobie(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
do you know the irony of it all? the buharis, the atikus and danjumas all have daughters and wives and they don't cover their faces neither do they dress shabbily...then you wonder, maybe the rich muslims practice a different kind of Islam...maybe.

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by ekefre4(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
ARRANT NONSENSE
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by shine96: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nonsense Minister's wife grin that woman's husband should be shown the way out of PMB govt. We don't need people like that in this govt

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by MathsChic(f): 10:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
femi4:
The law of the land should be respected too.

Why embrace technology when you know you cannot accept its guidelines
And who says the guideline of technology is uncovering your face?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by MathsChic(f): 10:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
demoore1:

Thunder fire your stinky mouth there. That is exactly how your sisters bomb public places in the name of religious belief and culture.
Easy on the hard words. Buy yourself some sense.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by masqot(m): 10:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Is it possible to take passport photograph with veil? That's not ... Hence, she should resort to usage of her husband's mobile line. Simple!
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by JJCE(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Acidosis:
I'm sure she's the wife of Shittu - A whole minister of communications.

Minister of JOKE, whose wife wants to get registered technologically with a covered black maria face.

Stup1d woman, stup1d family
you lack courtesy...
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by JJCE(m): 10:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Roadmike:
That most likely is the Minister for Communications. The wives are all ELEHA-

Its really so sad, that in this age and time a woman would dress like a masquarade and insist on not being searched.

Na waoo.

She's even threatened a police Officer, why don't she get arrested.

The Minister himself is no better Dirty looking and unkempt …..
because of his beard, you must be religion fanatics
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.

This is a case of sheer IDIOCY. Arrant nonsence.
Iranu...Next pls.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Acidosis(m): 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
JJCE:
you lack courtesy...

Shut up.

I'm speaking for the larger percentage of Nigerians. It was the same Minister that sat like a fat f00l talking rubbish about MTN Nigeria the other day. Now imagine his wife trying to register her telecom line with a covered face in the same telecom company.

She's lucky to have not faced a personnel like me, I won't only disgrace her, I'd make sure she's locked up in chains.

You don't speak evil against the industry and expect them to accommodate your deficiencies with open arms.

I'm certain the staff on duty got more angry because she mentioned her status - we all know Shittu is the only Minister with a Ninja wife.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by iamobiwest99(m): 11:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
demo4ril97:
well i guess she wasn't aware, she will be removing her hijab but that hasn't got to such point were she gets criticized.
u are a fool
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by JJCE(m): 11:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Acidosis:

Shut up.

I'm speaking for the larger percentage of Nigerians. It was the same Minister that sat like a fat f00l talking rubbish about MTN Nigeria the other day. Now imagine his wife trying to register her telecom line with a covered face in the same telecom company.

She's lucky to have not faced a personnel like me, I won't only disgrace her, I'd make sure she's locked up in chains.

You don't speak evil against the industry and expect them to accommodate your deficiencies with open arms.

I'm certain the staff on duty got more angry because she mentioned her status - we all know Shittu is the only Minister with a Ninja wife.
playing music for a deaf person is nothing but wasting of valuable time, I will not argue with you, cos I don't see how his or that of his wife lifestyle affect his work as minister of communication, and you Nigerian will be clamouring for change , can't you see how NCC have woke up from their slumber, or MTN who thought they are still operating during gej administration have got serious, bro leave the man and his own lifestyle style alone and reason towards his work as minister of communication I think that's what concern you as Nigerian, am 100% sure the man will perform.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by 9t9jacobs: 12:26am On Jan 21, 2016
Na true oo w did lagbaja register his SIM
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by femi4: 12:33am On Jan 21, 2016
MathsChic:

And who says the guideline of technology is uncovering your face?
Perhaps you need to be informed about identity using facial recognition.

Without your face being captured, you are not ready for 21st century technology, I ll advice you to be far away from stuffs like BVN, Driver's license, NIC, Int passport etc

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by adexfrosh(m): 12:34am On Jan 21, 2016
makahlj2:
I didn't know they issued SIMs to ninjas.
buhahahahahaha
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by femi4: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2016
Sman37:
If you lack brain, I get place you fit borrow.

You have problem with comprehension
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by MathsChic(f): 2:56am On Jan 21, 2016
femi4:
Perhaps you need to be informed about identity using facial recognition.

Without your face being captured, you are not ready for 21st century technology, I ll advice you to be far away from stuffs like BVN, Driver's license, NIC, Int passport etc
Oh really? And have you heard of something called Fingerprint Identification?
In canada, you can vote while covering your face in totality. Go figure! undecided Merely because you can tout one of two stuffs apparently doesn't make you so knowledgeable.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by charlesucheh(m): 4:32am On Jan 21, 2016
MathsChic:

Why this? No reason to resort to bad words. Other people's religious or cultural decisions should be respected.
Mr man shut ur trap toilet mouth. respected agreed but not when it is infringing on other peoples right...... I wish to see that woman eye to eye and she will tell the minister that has been enslaving her... illiterate stupid, religious fanatic of a woman..... rubbish!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by femi4: 5:41am On Jan 21, 2016
MathsChic:

Oh really? And have you heard of something called Fingerprint Identification?
In canada, you can vote while covering your face in totality. Go figure! undecided Merely because you can tout one of two stuffs apparently doesn't make you so knowledgeable.
Stop being gullible, we are not talking about voting here.

We are talking about COMPLETE SECURITY MEASURES where all Information that can identify you are computed. You can't have a school id card in CANADA without your face on it.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by MathsChic(f): 6:33am On Jan 21, 2016
femi4:
Stop being gullible, we are not talking about voting here.

We are talking about COMPLETE SECURITY MEASURES where all Information that can identify you are computed. You can't have a school id card in CANADA without your face on it.

What is this one saying? You started with complete security measures and ended with "school id" card. Is phone registration a school id card? As I said earlier, the law does cover instances like this and that's what should be respected. Not the shallow rebuke people like you immediately launch into when you see someone who doesn't share your point of view.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by MathsChic(f): 6:46am On Jan 21, 2016
charlesucheh:
Mr man shut ur trap toilet mouth. respected agreed but not when it is infringing on other peoples right...... I wish to see that woman eye to eye and she will tell the minister that has been enslaving her... illiterate stupid, religious fanatic of a woman..... rubbish!!!!!!!!
Okay, let me clarify something. Perhaps all others quoting me will also learn from that. You see that bolded statement? It actually doesn't get to me smiley
Now to your question, how in the world of worlds is she "infringing on other people's right"? How? By wearing a niqab?
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 21, 2016
osedvgirl:
grin grin cheesy cheesy

she would have agreed cos of security reason if she is truly a minister's wife; or they would have taken her picture with 'hijab' so she will look like a masquerade

Minister's wife my small ass, mtcheeeeeeeew

you this girl...I want tp know u
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by femi4: 8:35am On Jan 21, 2016
MathsChic:

What is this one saying? You started with complete security measures and ended with "school id" card. Is phone registration a school id card? As I said earlier, the law does cover instances like this and that's what should be respected. Not the shallow rebuke people like you immediately launch into when you see someone who doesn't share your point of view.
Go ahead and swim in your folly! You surely have problem with comprehension and critical analysis.
You claim to be maths chic yet you didn't sound intelligent at all.
I m done!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2016
Phinalphantasy:

you this girl...I want tp know u
why do you want to know me and why did you cropped your head? grin
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Obienesarah: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2016
gurunlocker:
Islam... we call it 'imole'

didn't she know the security status of the country? they should do registration without your picture? WTF!.... call your husband before unveiling? Muslim women are trying..
Try waten? Some of them unveils in their boyfriend's house and dresses up to meet their husbands after d dat dirty game with covered faces. I don't blame her cos from the top. Disobedience of law everywhere.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Yungs: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
religion has nothing to do with this. even the Bible says give unto ceaser what is his and give to God what belongs to him. if religion is it for her then she should forget about using a phone or anything that needs a sim card.
Re: Woman Refuses To Remove Hijab For MTN Registration (pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Folks these days just hide under religion to show off their stupidity.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Moving Your BBM Contacts From Blackberry To Android BBM / Airtel Introduces 6GB Data For N1500 / No Data Limits On New Mtn Nigeria Simple Surf Internet Subscription Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.