Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! (1181 Views)

"Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" / 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died / Meet Mother And Daughter Who Share The Same Husband. They Both Have Kids For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by womangood(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Well, men now support this barbaric act. Sex remains a thing of the mind, and a normal mind won't conceive the thought of having sex with a little girl because of some exposed 'unripe' body parts. With the right mindset and discipline, a stark naked girl child will never arouse a man. Any guy that this doesn't apply to really need to check himself. It all depends on moral discipline.

As the 'salvation' of guys like this is not up to us, I'll advise all mothers and guardians to monitor the wardrobe of their kids/teenage daughters and their rapport with grown-up guys.

www.womangoodb..com
lalasticlala

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
He's obviously High on Elephant poop!!sad

Can't believe people actually Liked that comment! What Nonsense!angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by ronald4lif(m): 1:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Disgusting. These are potential paedophiles and I'm afraid for kids who lives in same vicinity as them. Pukes.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Before you crucify, some 13/14/15 year old girls really do like 21/22 year old ladies - prolly because of the heavy make-up & whatnot.
Some also lie about their age when approached by toasters

To be diplomatic, 10% of the blame goes to the girls who aren't patient enough to grow, and who dress too inappropriate, while 90% belongs to the sick paedos.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided what is this??
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Baba419(m): 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
I mean who likes unripe guava? undecided
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
ENT TIME PEOPLE
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by NLjona(m): 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
But am dating a 16yr old girl ... Wit big boobs nd ass.. Hehe.
I swear nowadays kids u fit call dem aunty sef if u no look well
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
I am going to completely rational. I am agaisnt rape and abuse of every kind however that doesn't mean that we shouldn't not apply reasons where it is due.

Who is a paedophile? A paedophile is an adult is attached to pre-pubscents. A pre-pubsecent means someone who has not begun puberty. The name for people who are attracted to teens who are still developing sexually (Hebephilia, 11-14) while Ephebephila is sexual attraction to adolescence (15-19).

Whoever came up with these terms did not consider the fact that a woman is a woman regardless of age. Sexual/Physical development might not be as noticeable in the societybwhere these terms are coined but they are in Africa. in Sexual development also varies from one female to another female. You cannot blame a man who getting attracted to a woman with a well-developed rear just because she is 11. Whether you like it or not, she is a woman. If she had applied a lil make-up or dressed more elegantly, none of you would register her age before you call her ‘sexy'.

However there are two arguments against encouraging men. One, there are a couple of lil girls (age 3-....) who already have a prominent ass. Yes, it is shocking but it is true. Making excuses for men to be attracted to 11 years old means we will wake up one day to men who would also justify their attraction to girls.
Secondly, the society has deviated from its natural course. Our established life goals ensure that we have to protect our little ones to a certain age where we could trust them to take on responsibilities and face the full consequences of their actions. Therefore encouraging such feelings would leave our little ones at the mercy of relationships which are highly likely going to be manipulative and exploitive.

So can we please let that man besmiley smiley

I think it would be better if the OP focused on Nairaland 's response to rape and adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by HaneefahRN(f): 3:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
It's pathetic really. But it all boils down to the fact tht some men are dogs in human clothing. What cld attract a sane man to a 3yrs old? And don't tell me the bullshit abt sexualizing babies or nt, I cld remember there was a time we wld run abt in just panties abt tht age wtout no fear or shame.
Abt teenagers, there is little I can say, I'm nt referring to rape now, but these days if u av a small stature, u wld probably call a 13yrs old wt big stature aunty wtout knowing they are tht young (my 13yrs old cousin is much bigger than I am (I'm nt small), I av to remind myself sometimes tht I'm older than she is), u'll meet 11yr olds and u'll be tempted to argue the girl is falsifying her age. The way teenagers dress these days ehn, and that's why u see 15yr olds getting pregnant and not even sure who the father of the child is, cos they av more than 1 sexual partner. I know at 15yrs,some of my female classmates were no longer virgins, and it wasn't due to rape bt consensual sex (don't give me the bull crap abt not being old enof to make choices or naivete).
So it all boils down to the parents, know what values and morals u instill in ur child as they grow, know what they wear, how they dress, cut down on unnecessary make up and all, know who they walk wt- their friends, don't trust ur children wt any male relative talk more a stranger, teach ur children to be content wt what they av and not take things from strangers - if a relative gives them something, they shld show u first b4 eating, they shld''t enter a grown man's room alone for whatever reason, teach ur child sex education from a young age let them know, their private part is what it is 'private' and they shld nt let anyone touch them there and if someone does, they shld open up to u ASAP, be close to ur children (my mum started asking me if I am being asked out by age 14yrs (followed by advice and all), it was funny to me then and embarrassing as well, but nw I realize why).

Still wondering tho, why do alot of men reason wt their small heads rather than brain? Many lack self control, but they'll always find something to justify their immorality but expect women to be the epitome of perfection

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by cruzita(f): 3:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
potential rapist
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Lordprez: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
a nairalander.... abi nairalanders?undecided

dude wasn't supporting the barbaric act or blaming the kids... only saying young gals should dress more decently

#ThatsHowISeeItTho
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Stop insulting men who advocate for moderation,the real paedophiles would not talk about these things even in privy.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Rukkydelta(f): 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
darkenedrebel:
Before you crucify, some 13/14/15 year old girls really do like 21/22 year old ladies - prolly because of the heavy make-up & whatnot.
Some also lie about their age when approached by toasters

To be diplomatic, 10% of the blame goes to the girls who aren't patient enough to grow, and who dress too inappropriate, while 90% belongs to the sick paedos.

So a 4 years old child should be blame for rape ?

Most rapist are not toasters, some may be relations or individuals the victims has respect for.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

So a 4 years old child should be blame for rape ?

Most rapist are not toasters, some may be relations or individuals the victims has respect for.

I didn't mention a 4 year old child in my analysis.
I was talking about 15/16 year old teenagers who look older than their age.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 21, 2016
daretodiffer:
I am going to completely rational. I am agaisnt rape and abuse of every kind however that doesn't mean that we shouldn't not apply reasons where it is due.

Who is a paedophile? A paedophile is an adult is attached to pre-pubscents. A pre-pubsecent means someone who has not begun puberty. The name for people who are attracted to teens who are still developing sexually (Hebephilia, 11-14) while Ephebephila is sexual attraction to adolescence (15-19).

Whoever came up with these terms did not consider the fact that a woman is a woman regardless of age. Sexual/Physical development might not be as noticeable in the societybwhere these terms are coined but they are in Africa. in Sexual development also varies from one female to another female. You cannot blame a man who getting attracted to a woman with a well-developed rear just because she is 11. Whether you like it or not, she is a woman. If she had applied a lil make-up or dressed more elegantly, none of you would register her age before you call her ‘sexy'.

However there are two arguments against encouraging men. One, there are a couple of lil girls (age 3-....) who already have a prominent ass. Yes, it is shocking but it is true. Making excuses for men to be attracted to 11 years old means we will wake up one day to men who would also justify their attraction to girls.
Secondly, the society has deviated from its natural course. Our established life goals ensure that we have to protect our little ones to a certain age where we could trust them to take on responsibilities and face the full consequences of their actions. Therefore encouraging such feelings would leave our little ones at the mercy of relationships which are highly likely going to be manipulative and exploitive.

So can we please let that man besmiley smiley

I think it would be better if the OP focused on Nairaland 's response to rape and adultery.

Nice. As a matter of fact, i think parents should take 90% of the blame. Some parents unwittingly send their children to the den of these paedos, all in the name of "he's your uncle or she's your Aunty's cousin".
If only we can be more prudent, we wouldn't have so many paedophilia cases.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by misspicy(f): 5:59am On Jan 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

And its their fault for looking older than their age?

if anybody should be blamed its does Randy men,who allow their joystick reason for them.

I Blame them because they entice this girls just to get under them,they don't necessarily rape,but cajoling a teenager just to get under her skirt when y'all know they have immatures minds that lack discretion because they don't have prior experience to use as an example on giving consent on things like that ,yet y'all turn round and blame this kids? did they create themselves?
and for those blaming parents,how many of y'all received sex education from parent at teenage age? I didn't ,and I didn't become a LovePeddler because men of then were not subjects to their fleshy desires unlike the men roaming around this days
its obvious its the men that lust after teenagers that Are to be blamed
they need to start reasoning with their heads and not their tiny willy

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 6:09am On Jan 21, 2016
Ah messy subject. Well, what I think is..... I won't necessarily crucify you for the instant attraction HOWEVER once you know, find out, guess or surmise that this person you're attracted to is a legal "child" (there's no such thing as teenager in the law, you're either an adult or ur not) the attraction should abruptly end. Women do this too (much more rarely sha), we do hear of 35 year old women sleeping with their sons 16/17 yr old friends. People usually classify those women as some form of mentally unstable tho, whereas men who do the same are just "men being men".

No clear rule, but u know what is right and what is wrong. Any person (esp. girls) being trailed or surrounded by their parents or siblings, you can assume they are a "child". The attraction should die right there. How can you be as old as her father who's carrying her to school, and still be lusting after her. Men with self respect don't do such.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:09am On Jan 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Whatever, you seems to be justifying rape.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

and its their fault for looking older than their age
if anybody should be blamed its does Randy men,who allow their joystick reason for them.

In most cases, yes. They wear heavy make-ups, dress too seductively & lie about their age sometimes.
It's almost like they aren't patient enough to grow up. You act like you don't some of these 16 year olds girls actually crave for sex. Girls as little as 13/14 already have boyfriends whom they regularly have sex with. What's stopping them from spreading their legs willingly when approached by a much more older & experienced man? I think the societal orientation & media is the major factor.
Like I said, 90% of the blame belongs to the paedos, the remaining percentage belong to the teenage girls & their parents.

misspicy:

I Blame them because they entice this girls just to get under them,they don't necessarily rape,but cajoling a teenager just to get under her skirt when y'all know they have immatures minds that lack discretion because they don't have prior experience to use as an example on giving consent on things like that ,yet y'all turn round and blame this kids? did they create themselves?

Note: I'm talking about 15/16/17 year olds, not kids.
So @ 16, a girl doesn't know what she wants?

misspicy:

aan for those blaming parents,how many of y'all received sex education from parent at teenage age? I didn't ,and I didn't become a LovePeddler because men of then were not subjects to their fleshy desires unlike the men roaming around this days

its obvious its the men that lust after teenagers that Are to be blamed

Who are the men of then? When were you born?

Parents don't necessarily have to render sex education. I woulda felt uncomfortable discussing such with my parents @ 15 or 16.
That's why it's been taught in school - Integrated science.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2016
Rukkydelta:

Whatever, you seems to be justifying rape.

I am not. Stop twisting my words woman!
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Rukkydelta(f): 6:27am On Jan 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I am not. Stop twisting my words woman!

i'm not twisting anything. It's very easy to spot a minor, even when they look matured than their age, with the way they talk, you call know that they are still a teen and other attributes they possess. And most cases of rape, the rapist usually have a close relationship with the victims, so the rapist must have a clear knowledge of the victim's age. According to your post, if a adult female is being raped she should take that blame because
she already have a seductive body, right ?
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 21, 2016
15 is the new 25
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by misspicy(f): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2016
darkenedrebel:

In most cases, yes. They wear heavy make-ups, dress too seductively & lie about their age sometimes.
It's almost like they aren't patient enough to grow up. You act like you don't some of these 16 year olds girls actually crave for sex. Girls as little as 13/14 already have boyfriends whom they regularly have sex with. What's stopping them from spreading their legs willingly when approached by a much more older & experienced man? I think the societal orientation & media is the major factor.
Like I said, 90% of the blame belongs to the paedos, the remaining percentage belong to the teenage girls & their parents.

Note: I'm talking about 15/16/17 year olds, not kids.
So @ 16, a girl doesn't know what she wants?

Who are the men of then? When were you born?

Parents don't necessarily have to render sex education. I woulda felt uncomfortable discussing such with my parents @ 15 or 16.
That's why it's been taught in school - Integrated science.

[b]even you agree with me that this adolescents and young adults are been influenced by external forces @ bolded,so how is that a fault of theirs that they are cajoled,manipulated and used by the same adults putting out this external forces?

yes teenagers does not know what they really want,in advanced countries, they are called MINORS

They think and reason according to their environment and upbringing,so my dear is that enough reason for a matured man (an adult o) to manipulate them because they grew fast for their age?

the way the society reason 10years ago is very different from the way they do,my age is not a determinate factor for this debate,but I was not cajoled or manipulate by an adult as at when I was a teen,same with girls I grew up around... but my teenage sister gives me complains about adult men persuading her for a relationship,why?

Now tell me how has integrated science or anything taught in schools helped any child in the face of a manipulative adult? baba darkenedrebel shocked

my point is,this teenagers does not know any better than what they hear and are told while the adults going for them are well aware of what they are doing,judge who should be blamed angry[/b]

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by ba7man(m): 8:33am On Jan 21, 2016
It's men that see women as sexual objects that get attracted to little girls.

They don't consider the mind to play a part in their interractions with them.

Yes, a little girl might be well developed physically but it doesn't change her age..... she's not mentally mature.

Also, you can only be as intelligent as the people you interract with.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by bqlekan(m): 9:55am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

[b]even you agree with me that this adolescents0 and young adults are been influenced by external forces7 @ bolded,so how is that a fault of theirs0 that they are cajoled,manipulated and used by the same adults putting out this external forces?3

yes teenagers0 does not know what they really want,in advanced countries, they are called2 MINORS

They think and reason according2 to their environment and upbringing,so my dear0 is that enough reason for a matured man (an adult o) to manipulate them because they grew fast for their age?

the way the society reason ten years ago is very different from7 the way they do,my age is not a determinate factor for this debate,but I was not cajoled or manipulate by an adult as at when I was a teen,same with girls I grew up around... but my teenage sister gives me complains about adult men persuading her for a relationship,why?1

Now tell me how has integrated science or anything taught in schools helped any child in the face of a manipulative adult? baba d.arkenedrebel shocked

my point is,this teenagers does not know any better than what they hear and are told while the adults going for them are well aware of what they are doing,judge who should be blamed angry[/b]

Apt wink
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by misspicy(f): 10:05am On Jan 21, 2016
bqlekan:

Apt wink
thanks wink
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by tommychow(m): 10:55am On Jan 21, 2016
The man who tweeted was guilty for publicly declaring his nasty proclivity BUT he's not guilty of statutory rape.

And the guy y'all are crucifying was suggesting to tackle the problem from the source: Bad parenting. There will always be predators out here in the wild, it's the job of the parents to guide their children...not the predators. Most men will always be instinctively sexual predators just like most women will always be instinctively gold-diggers. Sad world!

Summary: Blame her parents.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2016
misspicy:

even you agree with me that this adolescents and young adults are been influenced by external forces @ bolded,so how is that a fault of theirs that they are cajoled,manipulated and used by the same adults putting out this external forces?

Naiveté is not an excuse. Back in the days, people get married at 16/17, & act way more mature. If the so-called media & society have dwindled the brain cells of these so-called teenagers that they don't know when they are been manipulated @ 16, then that says a lot about their intelligence. They wouldn't have been manipulated if they themselves didn't feel the urge in the first place. It's like placing a big bag of cash by the boulevard(with a serpent hidden in it). Whoever placed it there has subliminally manipulated whoever sees that bag . Now, the person can either be prudent, and overlook it, or go for the bag out of curiosity & get bitten by the serpent. The same applies to the 16/17 year old girls and their predators. When a man way older than you starts sending you recharge card, money, or being unusually kind, the girl(s) shoulda known he's got something up his sleeves. Instead of scurring in the other direction they still play dumb in his puppet-show.
They surely take 10% of the blame. You probably don't agree with my perspective cos you are female? smiley

misspicy:

yes teenagers does not know what they really want,in advanced countries, they are called MINORS

Yes, but the minors can differentiate between good & bad. A minor would forge ID cards just to gain entry into a bar, even though it's illegal. Would you blame the greater percentage on the bartender or the minor?

misspicy:

They think and reason according to their environment and upbringing,so my dear is that enough reason for a matured man (an adult o) to manipulate them because they grew fast for their age?

The world is evil & is about survival of the fittest. That's how we were created. Have you read William Golding's ''Lord of the flies''?.
A man that has no self-confidence, and can't talk to ladies his age would look for an alternative. You can stop them from being wicked, but the parents can shield their kids from such. It's their obligation. It is also the duty of the minors to know their limits, get smart, and to be well aware of their environment, in order not to fall prey.

misspicy:

the way the society reason 10years ago is very different from the way they do,my age is not a determinate factor for this debate,but I was not cajoled or manipulate by an adult as at when I was a teen,same with girls I grew up around... but my teenage sister gives me complains about adult men persuading her for a relationship,why?

Okay, i understand what you mean. I share the same sentiments. The eugenics of the human race just keeps deteriorating. It almost like we are breeding a generation of weaklings.

misspicy:

Now tell me how has integrated science or anything taught in schools helped any child in the face of a manipulative adult? baba darkenedrebel shocked

The girls/boys were probably exchanging love letters, while the teacher was lecturing. That mighta been why they didn't learn anything grin

misspicy:

Yes. Which is why I placed 90% of the blame on the paedos. The remaning 10% is shared by the parents & the minors.
Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by HaneefahRN(f): 10:09am On Jan 22, 2016
Rukkydelta:

i'm not twisting anything. It's very easy to spot a minor, even when they look matured than their age, with the way they talk, you call know that they are still a teen and other attributes they possess. And most cases of rape, the rapist usually have a close relationship with the victims, so the rapist must have a clear knowledge of the victim's age. According to your post, if a adult female is being raped she should take that blame because
she already have a seductive body, right ?
I'm not talking abt rape here, but u will agree these days pple look older than their real age. I once met a 11yrs old girl and I was tempted to argue wt her she is as old as 15yrs. My cousin is 13yrs, if she tells u she is 18, u might nt argue, some 16yr olds look like they are in their twenties and the way they dress and make up doesn't help matters.
About the naivete and lack of discretion, I think this issue has more to do wt lack of contentment of some teenagers. For example at 15yrs, I already knew what I wanted in life, what I will and will not take, I wasn't just a blubbering mass of idiocy tht any man can just come around to sweet talk and sleep wt, yes, we probably make mistakes then due to less experience, but a teenager tht has no problem sleeping around probably cos of the 1K or 2K she'll be given by the guy will most likely grow into an adult wt same reasoning.
I had a classmate then at 15yrs who will be describing how to seduce a man, can u imagine? So don't paint all teenagers like they are all a block of innocence and naivete. U make ur decision to sleep with tht guy cos he'll give u money, if she had enof scruples to say NO to him. Yes, some men are plain dogs, but teenagers these days aren't totally naive, they sleep with him for the same reason some adults sleep wt men, for the financial gains, or some stupid sense of love and in order to keep him, then this brings us back to the parents.
Yes. PARENTS. They av a lot of roles to play in these situations. The values left unto the child has a lot of effect on the child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Blame Kids For Paedophilia! by Rukkydelta(f): 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I'm not talking abt rape here, but u will agree these days pple look older than their real age. I once met a 11yrs old girl and I was tempted to argue wt her she is as old as 15yrs. My cousin is 13yrs, if she tells u she is 18, u might nt argue, some 16yr olds look like they are in their twenties and the way they dress and make up doesn't help matters.
About the naivete and lack of discretion, I think this issue has more to do wt lack of contentment of some teenagers. For example at 15yrs, I already knew what I wanted in life, what I will and will not take, I wasn't just a blubbering mass of idiocy tht any man can just come around to sweet talk and sleep wt, yes, we probably make mistakes then due to less experience, but a teenager tht has no problem sleeping around probably cos of the 1K or 2K she'll be given by the guy will most likely grow into an adult wt same reasoning.
I had a classmate then at 15yrs who will be describing how to seduce a man, can u imagine? So don't paint all teenagers like they are all a block of innocence and naivete. U make ur decision to sleep with tht guy cos he'll give u money, if she had enof scruples to say NO to him. Yes, some men are plain dogs, but teenagers these days aren't totally naive, they sleep with him for the same reason some adults sleep wt men, for the financial gains, or some stupid sense of love and in order to keep him, then this brings us back to the parents.
Yes. PARENTS. They av a lot of roles to play in these situations. The values left unto the child has a lot of effect on the child.

If you were not talking about rape then why the quote? My comment was based on rape and not consensual sex

(1) (Reply)

Do You Guys Experience Shyness The First Time She Says Yes / Waiter Admits To "EJACULATING" Inside Food. / Encounter With A Church Girl (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.