Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died (3122 Views)

I Now Have All The Things I Didnt Have When She Left... Learn From My Story / You Didnt Meet Her A Virgin,how Do You Love Her?!!!! / Things You Didnt Know About Swallowing Your Partner’s Ejaculate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Rachelsblog(f): 6:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Twitter user Nerdy has revealed how a Husband's family maltreated the wife, Just minutes after he died, According to Nerdy the lady in question is her friend, and that the late Husband's family who never contributed anything came in 2 days before he died, and after he died they started celebrating while his corpse was still in the Hospital..

They started asking the mourning wife to tell them if he has any property outside the ones they own, without even considering the trauma she's going through... That if they had known that he would die, they won't be traveling all the way from the village.
So sad, Nerdy said the people are from Igbo, read her post below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/thank-god-you-didnt-have-any-children.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by saintneo(m): 6:25am On Feb 19, 2018
husband 2 loading
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by midolian(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2018
All these bloggers be forcing things to happen even if things dont want to happen..
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by saintneo(m): 6:27am On Feb 19, 2018
BuBuB:
spacebooker
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by divinehand2003(m): 6:32am On Feb 19, 2018
The man's relative wants to take over. From the kind of questions they asked, I'm very sure that they wanted the man dead so that they can forcefully acquire his properties, kids or no kids.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 6:37am On Feb 19, 2018
Stay in the room with a corpse & drink the water they have used to bathe him?

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 19, 2018
As a Nigerian Wife, have one thing at the front and back of your mind, your in laws might just love you or tolerate you or pretend to love you because you're married to their son or brother.

It's after he dies you'll realize this. So, be smart, know all ur husband's properties, make sure he writes a will, make sure your kids are next of kin in his properties and accounts.

This might sound mean, but I have seen Nigerian women become widows and thrown on the street after their husband die.

It's the bitter truth.

2 Likes

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by MhizAJ(f): 6:53am On Feb 19, 2018
What a wicked familyundecided
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:
that Igbo tribe culture, Nigerian as a country have different tribes lady

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Chicagoesontop: 7:09am On Feb 19, 2018
After reading this i noticed 2 things, 1, the OP does not like Igbos, because nobody forces anybody to drink water of a deceased, for instance my dad is late but nobody asked my mum to sleep with my dad's corpse or drink water of his corpse.

Secondly, that guy might have committed a secret offense to his family members, who knows if he wanted to use any of his family member for rituals and died on that process when they found out, hence no chill from his family members. Am just thinking aloud !!
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 7:11am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
that Igbo tribe culture, Nigerian as a country have different tribes lady

I can read. I was under no impression that all the Nigerian tribes practise that.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I can read. I was under no impression that all the Nigerian tribes practise that.
I didn't say u can't read tongue

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:12am On Feb 19, 2018
grin

Abeeeg, which village they live in? Who knows a lot of them are here , they are NL active and still practising the "tradition" cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Joshchi(m): 7:14am On Feb 19, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
After reading this i noticed 2 things, 1, the OP does not like Igbos, because nobody forces anybody to drink water of a deceased, for instance my dad is late but nobody asked my mum to sleep with my dad's corpse or drink water of his corpse.

Secondly, that guy might have committed a secret offense to his family members, who knows if he wanted to use any of his family member for rituals and died on that process when they found out, hence no chill from his family members. Am just thinking aloud !!

You made sense until the second paragraph

5 Likes

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 19, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Abeeeg, which village they live in? Who knows a lot of them are here , they are NL active and still practising the "tradition" cheesy
shutup don't try to be funny u are not. go and send nudes that wat u are good 4

2 Likes

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 7:20am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
I didn't say u can't read tongue

Ok.

Do you know why they make the widow drink the water though? That part is the most unusual & disturbing to me. Interesting nonetheless.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Ok.

Do you know why they make the widow drink the water though? That part is the most unusual & disturbing to me. Interesting nonetheless.
am not frm Igbo in my tribe we don't particle such, so I don't know, ask some Igbo Nairalandlers like Martin0 he can tell u.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

hey there are you in SA
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Gofwane(m): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2018
It won't be wrong to conclude that his family killed him.
Sometimes i use to wonder how people Could be so heartless.
Even the devil himself can't do what some people are doing.
Na their type when they get to hell fire, devil go fetch dem firewood and kerosene make dem go start their own hell fire angry
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 7:36am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
am not frm Igbo in my tribe we don't particle such, so I don't know, ask some Igbo Nairalandlers like Martin0 he can tell u.

I figured that much in your initial comment. I just thought that maybe you have an idea.

Marty, for the why now?
So shocking

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 7:38am On Feb 19, 2018
Faithmelifue:
hey there are you in SA

Yeah.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Lionessza(f): 7:44am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Lol, in as much as I respect culture and traditions there is just some shyt I wouldn't oblige to. I mean , this one is extreme. It's like they want to traumatize her further. With the bullying part, I'm yet to understand why some families have the need to come to their dead son's home and start making demands undecided. I would get up from that mattress and start ubangunogqwashu grin, afterall he is dead so I don't have to see them again lol. I just hate family members who don't have boundaries, I fully understand why young black couples have fully embraced the Western style of marriage ( paperwork) , no one wants this crap.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I figured that much in your initial comment. I just thought that maybe you have an idea.

Marty, for the why now?
So shocking
Naaaa I have no ideal smiley well sh*t happens and this one of them lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by marvin904(m): 7:49am On Feb 19, 2018
no offence to Igbo's.. buh why is it that this is common with you guy's.. even if she has kids.. the family will still drag your properties

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 7:50am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Lol, in as much as I respect culture and traditions there is just some shyt I wouldn't oblige to. I mean , this one is extreme. It's like they want to traumatize her further. With the bullying part, I'm yet to understand why some families have the need to come to their dead son's home and start making demands undecided. I would get up from that mattress and start ubangunogqwashu grin, afterall he is dead so I don't have to see them again lol. I just hate family members who don't have boundaries, I fully understand why young black couples have fully embraced the Western style of marriage ( paperwork) , no one wants this crap.

Exactly! Yho! I still can't believe it. I wonder if they do it even when the bride is not from their tribe. Some people I know are about to get a cultural shock, it's loading lol. Bayaphapha.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 7:52am On Feb 19, 2018
Asowari:
Naaaa I have no ideal smiley well sh*t happens and this one of them lipsrsealed

True.

We learn new things everyday. Wow.
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Lionessza(f): 8:06am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Exactly! Yho! I still can't believe it. I wonder if they do it even when the bride is not from their tribe. Some people I know are about to get a cultural shock, it's loading lol. Bayaphapha.

Ja ne . Lol, banyile ke. But I guess they are lucky since belapha not there .

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2018
Lionessza:

Ja ne . Lol, banyile ke. But I guess they are lucky since belapha not there .

But what if those gogos bonongay'ndoda come over? LMFAO. They are gonna have to dzeal & follow the rules.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Haric(m): 8:43am On Feb 19, 2018
midolian:
All these bloggers be forcing things to happen even if things dont want to happen..
Lmfao grin I dey tell yhu
Re: 'Thank God You Didnt Have Kids For Him-hubby's Family To Wife Mins After He Died by Lionessza(f): 8:57am On Feb 19, 2018
XhosaNostra:

But what if those gogos bonongay'ndoda come over? LMFAO. They are gonna have to dzeal & follow the rules.

LMFAO @onongayindoda. With this kinda of culture ndilapha , soze mna shame. Plus they won't force me to do it , I would rather they call me names but in the end they will go back to where they come from and live me in peace .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Almost Commits Suicide After Dumped By 'yoruba' Boyfriend Of 5 Years / Ekiti State University Students Goes Unclad Inside Hotel Pool / I’m a guy of 25 years old, Single And Searching! Ladies From Age 19 To 23

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.