Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:41 PM

Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? (75284 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Have You Ever Been Caught Having Sex? / When She Knows You're Cheating But Haven't Been Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by hollywater: 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,i was so angry,because he didnt tell me he was coming inside my room,infact i slapped him.
You slapped him while you are still unclad how?

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by kirchofff(m): 4:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
SINNZ:
Yes. My younger sis. She didn't only catch me nakked, she caught me butt nakked on top of her senior colleague in school.

One of the most embarrassing days ever!! Still remember it each time I see my sis.
I knw she was like, 'egbon SINNZ are beating her?'

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Mrlekan07034617: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Nobody catches me unclad...i go out unclad from the bathroom...i sleep unclad...infact as i'm typing i'l soon go unclad

Lollllllllllz...... Baddest guy!! No go do mistake enter street oooo. Guys go rush u go yaba left by mistake ooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Kayoski:

Maybe he saw her unclad..
abi na jealousy dey do u?
angry
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by emmykk(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you are sexy you will not be embarrassed

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
figo05:

midehi2
oh now i get you, you saw her unclad? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Topsyvic(f): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
It doesn't av meanin nah,na u count it as sumtyn..as lng as na ur brother u r save.

I do dress up in d presence of my broda

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by ALEXIS0240: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
lol,i was so angry,because he didnt tell me he was coming inside my room,infact i slapped him.
with those milk factory? Lol......
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
living101:
see you.....funny anyway. I stripped myself unclad everyday for weeks for my aunt to rub with different lotion when I was robbed/visited by "Chicken Pox".
lwkmd,this guy ehn,you must be kidding..
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
My dad caught me unclad... Since then, he has been calling me his babygirl... Which he never did.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
ALEXIS0240:
with those milk factory? Lol......
lol,yes nah
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
I was so embarrassed when my brother saw me naked,,,what about you?

It depends on what you were doing.

Caught is a strong word,so what were u caught doing?

Or u were seen naked while dressing?thats not caught.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by fortunechy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
let me google it first
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by falseman(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
lmao,so how did u settle it?

I didn't settle anything oo it was just the apology I tendered when I stepped out of the house and he didn't say a word. My girlfriend only told me his dad warned her.

I don't know if it was because we lived in the same Street and he happens to know before then that I am in a serious relationship with her. I still can't figure it out.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by ibietela2(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:

Let's see what you are hiding first, i mean a clear picture of yourself
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Creamish(f): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:

I'm guessing u never went to a boarding school...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by tottinova: 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Some time last week, I went to collect my ear piece from my neighbour. When I got to his apartment, he was in the sitting room. After we discussed he told me to get it from a shelf in his room. On entering the room, lo and behold I saw his senior sister naked in the bed. I immediately turned my face the other way, got my ear piece from the shelf nd left his apartment.

When I saw her naked, my heart started beat super fast oh!
That was the first time ever of seeing an naked girl.
She should be 26/27

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by amunkita(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:

Come u neva dey fork wey be say dem just dey catch u unclad...

@topic:
Visited family house sometime last year, as I baff finish I just dey stroll go my room nah so momsi jam me for road, nah she shout Jesus!!! " Dennis u neva stop this ur act" was the nxt thing she said..

Me I just dey laugh cous I don't see any bigger there..

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm no iv not, but iv caught quite a number of ladies unclad.
Chances are a good number of people that caught you tend to hide themselves from you. By so doing, you think you have never been caught before. They actually try to save you the embarrassment.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by segun5A(m): 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
hmm no iv not, but iv caught quite a number of ladies unclad.
You dey hunt for unclad ladies?

@OP..no biggie..na ur bro..

I don't waste my time thinking about unnecessary things when I knw I can't turn back the hands time.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
osedvgirl:
cheesy cheesy

I have not been caught but I have caught someone unclad, what an eyesore! cheesy
pls tell me who u caught,hope it's not ur grandpa.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
well i just stood there and was smilling.
shocked u wher wat?.chai y wuld u smile.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
amunkita:

Come u neva dey fork wey be say dem just dey catch u unclad...

@topic:
Visited family house sometime last year, as I baff finish I just dey stroll go my room nah so momsi jam me for road, nah she shout Jesus!!! " Dennis u neva stop this ur act" was the nxt thing she said..

Me I just dey laugh cous I don't see any bigger there..
chai this guy,lol
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
karryn:
embarassedMe I was caught unclad by a priest
liar liar.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
Creamish:

I'm guessing u never went to a boarding school...
yes,i never went to a boarding school
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by karryn(f): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
gbens2000:
liar liar.
. What makes u think. Its a lie?
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by gbens2000(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
falseman:
Most embarrassing experience for me.

My girlfriend's dad caught me and her daughter naked in his house we really didn't know he had a spare key. The moment he open the door to her daughter's room and saw us he shut the door then went to seat in front of the house sipping a drink and puffing a Cigarette.

It took me all the shame and about an hour to step out of the house I went straight to apologize but he never said a word.
am sure he is not a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by GoldenJulius(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ladies body r very tempting,i don't want to catch any unclad again.
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by femi4: 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Julianne10:
Your unclad pix or.....
Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Mustiboy(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is off d topic but still kinda related.
There was this aunt of mine who came 2 live with us in late 2010. She was accomodated in the room i and my younger brother use 2 share, so, i had no choice but 2 give up my bed 4 her and i started sleeping with my younger brother in his own bed. Whenever we were asleep, this aunt would start calling d various boyfriends she had got whilst lying unclad, i would just lay in my bed listening 2 her conversations with them n at the same time admiring her sexy body, unfortunately, i couldn't get enough vivid view of her body. So, there was this day i had my retribution, as usual, she was busy making her love calls n while adoring her body, she happened 2 sleep off earlier than she used 2 and i decided to man up by getting up from my bed and going 2 see how that structure really looked like. And behold, as i stood in front of her, my libido had risen and i could feel my orgasm in the situation of d climax. My heard was pounding hard and i could feel my legs shaking. But nevertheless, i summoned courage and started caressing her tits n nipples with my filthy, stupid hands. Oh lord! I don't know what got in2 me. She woke up and instantly grabbed my hands, mehn! She was flabbergasted coz she couldn't belive what she was seeing with her eyes. "mustapha, ori e ti baje, kini on wa? She asked. "e ma binu, mo fe lo to ni sugbon mon siranran" i said with my voice trembling. She quickly covered herself with a wrapper she had earlier discarded @ one side of her bed...i pretended like my initial mission was 2 go to the toilet, so, i went to urinated with force, i got back and slept in the bed beside my brother sha. But, ever since then she had not been hostile towards me. I felt so embarrassed.

Aunty kehinde, pls...forgive me, i was just without my senses then.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
ibietela2:

Let's see what you are hiding first, i mean a clear picture of yourself
alrigbt,i'm coming,wait for me oo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / My Best Friend Wanted Me To Sleep With Her / Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.