Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,976 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711429 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^ Lol.. One of NL's coolest thread this is.

Bantino:

Goodmorning, I wan trying to catch up.

This Lielieboi self, na wah ooo. He even wants to import Ekaete join.

Don't mind the boi grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
Ohh..goshh..

Must sm1 always interrupt?:/ :@ ;>
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by EzePromoe: 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Afam4eva:
I don't think so.

This thread is useless sha. Everyone that has commented on this thread so far, myself inclusive needs to see a shrink.
Excluding me grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
kizmartino: Ohh..goshh..

Must sm1 always interrupt?:/ :@ ;>

Yes? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

lol. Babes. . Dont forget our vows o

sad angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55: LMAO.......

Reine was actually CORN-FUSED.

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

Saw you nau.....with ur mouth wife open......gazing & wondering "why was d thread closed?".......grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Saw you nau.....with ur mouth wife open......gazing & wondering "why was d thread closed?".......grin

Lmao...Nah I knew he was joking, smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

Lmao...Nah I knew he was joking, smiley
HMmmm.......confess na.....dnt feel ashamed

*I c Roxie peeping*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jb stop looking @ d door,haba,I didn't even last a minute n u re already seeing
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
chycoroxie: Jb stop looking @ d door,haba,I didn't even last a minute n u re already seeing
Hehehehe grin........nxt time you shud try peeping only after you've taken ur potion. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Hehehehe grin........nxt time you shud try peeping only after you've taken ur potion. wink
To much of it is bad,its effect is disappearance,jst mind d game n nt d door.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmm........& I wudnt want you disappearingwink.......you shud also kno I've bin made a doorkeepergrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
HMmmm.......confess na.....dnt feel ashamed

*I c Roxie peeping*

I'm being honest cheesy

Where is my booboo lalaboi? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55: Hmmmm........& I wudnt want you disappearingwink.......you shud also kno I've bin made a doorkeepergrin

Is that why you opened the door when I closed it?

Hi Reine and Roxie, hope you gals are catching fun?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

I'm being honest cheesy

Where is my booboo lalaboi? embarassed

I ate him when I was feeling hungry.......I am now HEgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Seeing no fun to catch
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jb,I will ve to start using d window,can't stand dis all seeing door keeper
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bantino:

This isn't the questions thread, mind youwink.......tseems you 4got that if somebody get padlock another person get d keygrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
chycoroxie: Jb,I will ve to start using d window,can't stand dis all seeing door keeper
I cud make you my assistant you know.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
I cud make you my assistant you know.

kiss ,bt I love peeping nt being in d room
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
chycoroxie:

kiss ,bt I love peeping nt being in d room
Are you scared of bin alone wt me in the room?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Are you scared of bin alone wt me in the room?wink
Y would I be scared when I'm always with ma dagger wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
And why r you always with a dagger?Are you always paranoid?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
undecided nope,its like my own pepper spray
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
*breathing heavily like a tired dog*
i can't believe i just read through 5pages shocked

*falls on the thread and sleep off*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
sweet-tease:

Its Br3nd4 grin

Br3nd4 oya confess......i yaff catch you today grin

Br3nd4 can hide sha. She's been busted! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bantino:

Hey Bantino, I'm catching fun alright, how about you? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
chycoroxie: undecided nope,its like my own pepper spray
Aint pepper spray a soln to Paranoia?wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:

I ate him when I was feeling hungry.......I am now HEgrin

**Punches him until he spits Lala out**

No, give me back my boobooboi cry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
harlos: *breathing heavily like a tired dog*
i can't believe i just read through 5pages shocked

*falls on the thread and sleep off*

Eeya.....pele.......you don start to dey kill the cows and rams? I hear say e plenty wey una wan kill.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by chycoroxie(f): 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aint pepper spray a soln to Paranoia?wink
Na u sabi,jst be calm n we will be good

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.