Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (535) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705797 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
I seeee cheesy

Jbluv55:
Ma binu Shugz .......na mistake jare.....ki lo n shele na......mo si ranti oro wa o......wink

Nothing much jare. Oro wo niyen o?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne:

Missed ya too smiley

Just stopped by to greet all my lovelies, been a while I'd said hi to them...how was your weekend?

Thank dear. Going on fine.
How's ur new crush, ninz? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shugamania:
Lol.. na so we see am o. Reineviolet decided to pity him n show him some love. Let's hope it lasts. cheesy

Missed ya much dearie, am good. U?

But you know say pity love no dey last grin

Missed ya mucho dear, I dey o..just been adding weight thanks to ASUU.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:

wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne:
Missed ya too smiley
Just stopped by to greet all my lovelies, been a while I'd said hi to them...how was your weekend?
Wkd iz going on fine o.....n wt you tseems abt to get Berragrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Thank dear. Going on fine.
How's ur new crush, ninz? grin

Lol.

I've not seen him on here for a while now, I hope he's fine out there. I've even replied his mails and he's still yet to respond, I dunno
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shugamania: I seeee cheesy

Nothing much jare. Oro wo niyen o?
Kangi meat ish na.....ko to ma se bi Sisi-Ekogrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Wkd iz going on fine o.....n wt you tseems abt to get Berragrin

Hehehe, good to know cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne:

Hehehe, good to know cheesy
So what hav you bin up to....stranger(that's what you bin lately).......adding weight in all those nice places, right?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Kangi meat ish na.....ko to ma se bi Sisi-Ekogrin

Speak english let me know when you're crossing the boundry tongue tongue tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bantino:

Hey there 'omo ibo', which boundary would you want me to cross for you broda n i'll gladly cross it for you. Don't bother thanking me afterwards, what r frds 4 anyway?grinwink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
So what hav you bin up to....stranger(that's what you bin lately).......adding weight in all those nice places, right?

Me a stranger?shocked Really? Like out of sight out of mind right? undecided

Hehehe, my clothes are now smaller and tighter embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
Bantino:

Jbluv55:
Hey there 'omo ibo', which boundary would you want me to cross for you broda n i'll gladly cross it for you. Don't bother thanking me afterwards, what r frds 4 anyway?grinwink

grin grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne:

Me a stranger?shocked Really? Like out of sight out of mind right? undecided

Hehehe, my clothes are now smaller and tighter embarassed
Ehn!you stranger.....you dnt even Holla......but you aint bin outta mind @all sha......you actually bin very on ma mind latelysmiley

Hmmmm.......Am already imagining grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ehn!you stranger.....you dnt even Holla......but you aint bin outta mind @all sha......you actually bin very on ma mind latelysmiley

Hmmmm.......Am already imagining grin

But I do holla nau..now am blushing embarassed

Tah, you want to have HBP ba grin

Am feeling drowsy Jb, will be going to bed now, good night.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne:

But I do holla nau..now am blushing embarassed

Tah, you want to have HBP ba grin

Am feeling drowsy Jb, will be going to bed now, good night.
Awryt LLLLL........Sai Dai Safe.....Allah ke mu!

*Shuga peeping*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:00am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

#sighhh. . . That was a scare!! yokatta! shocked . . . put on a better costume babe. sesssssy one. so all these hunters can look till thier eyez bleed. grin

Baby, how about this one? i'm ready for you grin

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 13, 2013
luxanne:

But you know say pity love no dey last grin

Missed ya mucho dear, I dey o..just been adding weight thanks to ASUU.

Ehn! Ki ni! angry This is sweet genuine love right here grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 2:02am On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. na so we see am o. Reineviolet decided to pity him n show him some love. Let's hope it lasts. cheesy

Missed ya much dearie, am good. U?

The bolded is the right way to form this sentence grin smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2013
Haters gon Hate!.. Potatoes gon Potate!. . . Paskuelebe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:32am On Oct 13, 2013
Goodmorning everyone kiss
Happy sunday kiss kiss kiss

Where is my Harlos? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2013
Morning guys, Jb and Brenda I can see you pple ooo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania:

Sweetheart!

I aff show. U for don tell me when we jam for that side na.

Oya am all eyes, gist me. Is it J or H?

Hehehehe.. J is outta the question. Its L or H.
I observed that L cant be available same time as the culprit.. H too. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2013
Bantino: Morning guys, Jb and Brenda I can see you pple ooo

Good morning hon, how was your night?

Sweat tease love, good morning. Looking for Harlos?
How much you willing to pay? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Br3nd4:

Good morning hon, how was your night?

Sweat tease love, good morning. Looking for Harlos?
How much you willing to pay? grin
Yes sad
How much are you charging? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:24am On Oct 13, 2013
Bantino: Morning guys, Jb and Brenda I can see you pple ooo
Original Gatekeeper! Nna Kedu......Ibọla chi........Kedu ihe i na-eme?wink

Good morning allsmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2013
Br3nd4:
Hehehehe.. J is outta the question. Its L or H.
I observed that L cant be available same time as the culprit.. H too. grin
Na wich kain language be dis 1 dis early morn nau? Una nor fit greet first Haba Bren sweetie, ki lo de nau?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:35am On Oct 13, 2013
Reine darling .........Bawo ni nyt é?.....Dreamy of me cool? Or bed bugs wink? Which of the 2 grin?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55: Reine darling .........Bawo ni nyt é?.....Dreamy of me cool? Or bed bugs wink? Which of the 2 grin?
None! She dreamt of lala grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:39am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

None! She dreamt of lala grin
Sweet-tea I'd like to take youwink this morning without Shugagrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Yes sad
How much are you charging? embarassed

*clears throat* Ehmmm... Just small money.. 20 million dollars. Only. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:44am On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Sweet-tea I'd like to take youwink this morning without Shugagrin
Lol you go just purge grin

Br3nd4:

*clears throat* Ehmmm ... Just small money.. 20 million dollars. Only. cheesy
I'll pay if he shows up in 5mins cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.