Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (534) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705702 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin grin grin grin '20 man shall fall that day' grin grin grin

You knowww this. . . Emi Horkorgan!! i trained in igbo irunmole. You should be proud of me babes
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

You knowww this. . . Emi Horkorgan!! i trained in igbo irunmole. You should be proud of me babes

grin grin Lmao booboo. I'm proud of you sweerie, noborri fit touch you..... cool cool cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

grin grin Lmao booboo. I'm proud of you sweerie, noborri fit touch you..... cool cool cool

How far? Are you all set for tonight? We going to dance all night o. No High heels lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
Br3nd4:

Jisos! What I do?

I was on my own o, before sweet-tease brought a rumour that you're the one jbluv55 said is hiding o. Ask her o wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Lalaboy dey do automatic signature jutzu! Smh you no know say e fit dabbaru your bank account? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

How far? Are you all set for tonight? We going to dance all night o. No High heels lol

Na so you short reach? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=lalaboi]

How far? Are you all set for tonight? We going to dance all night o. No High heels lol[/quote

Lol, I've been ready since oh. Just waiting for you to set the mood right cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:

I was on my own o, before sweet-tease brought a rumour that you're the one jbluv55 said is hiding o. Ask her o wink
Wetin my name carry enta una matter now?
Or is this ur Way of saying you missed me?wink
Oya confess.....
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet: Lol, I've been ready since oh. Just waiting for you to set the mood right cool

heheh. sorry for keeping you waiting.. lets go babes. 1 , 2. . .

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Lmaoooooooo. LALA!!

grin grin grin

Oya oh! Lemme rotate for you now

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
www. .www wwwwwooooot .">wwwoeisdis. . . You have been wearing Body Magic>? Or isit costume angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Wetin my name carry enta una matter now?
Or is this ur Way of saying you missed me?wink
Oya confess.....

How I go miss you? You be period? undecided

Shebi na you dey ask why person dey hide ni?

How are you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:

How are you?

Heheheh. . Oya confession time. How many times you don miss period
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 9:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:

How are you?
Hmmmm.....*this on na indirect true confession*
Na Shuga Bitters I dey refer to na....
Anyway am fine my princess.
Me&you neva rap lately.wink Wetin I do you my princess?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi: www. .www wwwwwooooot .">wwwoeisdis. . . You have been wearing Body Magic>? Or isit costume angry

costume my love, dont want whats only for ur eyes to be seen by others wink kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Heheheh. . Oya confession time. How many times you don miss period

Bros, I never even start to dey see am. embarassed I'm only 11 cry

How e dey be?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

costume my love, dont want whats only for ur eyes to be seen by others wink kiss

#sighhh. . . That was a scare!! yokatta! shocked . . . put on a better costume babe. sesssssy one. so all these hunters can look till thier eyez bleed. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:

Bros, I never even start to dey see am. embarassed I'm only 11 cry

How e dey be?

hehehe, If you are 11. tht makes me 12. then we are age mates grin . . .we go fit each other oh

[size=4pt]**winding up Reine**[/size] cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:

Rap? We be rap artistes? undecided

Your princess? My papa na king? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

hehehe, If you are 11. tht makes me 12. then we are age mates grin . . .we go fit each other oh

[size=4pt]**winding up Reine**[/size] cheesy

You wan come spoil me? angry
You wen get wives and grand chudren.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:

Wetin carry shuga name enter this convo o??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Br3nd4: Shugaaaaaaa!!! Shugamania ooooooo!!
Remember that our investigation? I just got a huge break! cheesy cheesy

Sweetheart!

I aff show. U for don tell me when we jam for that side na.

Oya am all eyes, gist me. Is it J or H?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Amebor Squad. *salute*
grin
Jbluv55:
Na ur investigation b dat? Ok o! Oya OT their direction nagrin

See them gbefilas. Which one of u don begin bear Shuga eh

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

ReineViolet:

Lmaoooooooo. LALA!!

grin grin grin

Oya oh! Lemme rotate for you now

grin grin

Lmao.

This is called comedic love
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2013
I dey tell you grin
Posts for this thread pass night of a thousand laffs, I don laff tire lol.

Howdy Sweerie and everyone?

Hehe, Lalaboi don marry, will this last? lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:
Rap? We be rap artistes? undecided
Hehehehe.........ok I am the rap artiste while you r my director.

Your princess? My papa na king? embarassed
He just became 1 or do you object to it? And I am a prince......so 2 ge 4wink abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne: I dey tell you grin

LLLLL is dat you? Missed you gan!smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shugamania:

Wetin carry shuga name enter this convo o??
Ma binu Shugz .......na mistake jare.....ki lo n shele na......mo si ranti oro wa o......wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2013
luxanne: I dey tell you grin

Lol.. na so we see am o. Reineviolet decided to pity him n show him some love. Let's hope it lasts. cheesy

Missed ya much dearie, am good. U?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shugamania:

See them gbefilas. Which one of u don begin bear Shuga eh

tongue
You don 4get say you get bodyguards ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=Jbluv55][/quote]

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
LLLLL is dat you? Missed you gan!smiley

Missed ya too smiley

Just stopped by to greet all my lovelies, been a while I'd said hi to them...how was your weekend?

(1) (2) (3) ... (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.