Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711519 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

**Punches him until he spits Lala out**

No, give me back my boobooboi cry angry angry
*Lalaboi spks from inside of JBluv*......babes how far na?.......may we go drink our akamu now abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:

Eeya.....pele.......you don start to dey kill the cows and rams? I hear say e plenty wey una wan kill.
e plenty gan o, btw how did you know that one.

How many of u is coming?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
harlos: e plenty gan o, btw how did you know that one.

How many of u is coming?

Me am 1......*lalaboi spks frm inside jbluv*.....Reine comes wt megrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
chycoroxie:
Na u sabi,jst be calm n we will be good

You can keep ur dagger now.....you got many more ppl in the room.....*collects dagger frm her*......we'll continue the 'table-4-2' later.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
ms_pee:

Br3nd4 can hide sha. She's been busted! grin

Jisos! What I do?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Me am 1......*lalaboi spks frm inside jbluv*.....Reine comes wt megrin
know u're 2 in 1 thats y i ask

network did not allow me to come online was just suprise to see it coming up now so i want to use it while it last wink

how are you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
harlos: know u're 2 in 1 thats y i ask

network did not allow me to come online was just suprise to see it coming up now so i want to use it while it last wink

how are you?
Hehehehe..........

I dey fine o.......Na which ntwk you dey use ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
*Lalaboi spks from inside of JBluv*......babes how far na?.......may we go drink our akamu now abi?

Lol, this is definitely not lala cheesy, maybe your gateman or someone else....someone please, call me when Lala arrives cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

Lol, this is definitely not lala cheesy, maybe your gateman or someone else....someone please, call me when Lala arrives cheesy
Babes.......nor allow may dem put sand for our garri na.......you kno ur d onli 1wink

*Laughs wickedly n spits out the 'lailaiboi'* grin
*runs out of thread*wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 6:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm. . niggas wanna replicate, won fe stand in my place. lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2013
Shugaaaaaaa!!! Shugamania ooooooo!!
Remember that our investigation? I just got a huge break! cheesy cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Babes.......nor allow may frm put sand for our garri na.......you kno ur d onli 1wink

Lmao.....who is now the fellow talking? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
Br3nd4: Shugaaaaaaa!!! Shugamania ooooooo!!

Amebor Squad. *salute*
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi: Hmmm. . niggas wanna replicate, won fe stand in my place. lol.

Hey babe kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

Hey babe kiss

Reine sweets grin . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:45pm On Oct 12, 2013
Br3nd4: Shugaaaaaaa!!! Shugamania ooooooo!!
And why all d noise nau Do you want to bring down d roof Haba!
Oya gist me abt d investigation. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Reine sweets grin . .

Where have you been? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi: Hmmm. . niggas wanna replicate, won fe stand in my place. lol.
Aha! The boi is heresmiley......I bin consoling Reine on ur behalfwink.....she thot u were lostgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hmmm.......*.'Lord nitlad' monitoring*......*interesting*.......
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Amebor Squad. *salute*
grin

Na you know o grin

Jbluv55:
And why all d noise nau Do you want to bring down d roof Haba!
Oya gist me abt d investigation. grin

Amebooo! grin

See dem, see dem. grin

Miss Reine, how you doing? Hope Kaikaiboi has not over fed you with 'Akamu' cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

Where have you been? angry

Been Busy providing for the lil one before he comes out grin . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aha! The boi is heresmiley......I bin consoling Reine on ur behalfwink.....she thot u were lostgrin

Consoling bah. . . I dey watch you ooo lol.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2013
Br3nd4:

Miss Reine, how you doing? Hope Kaikaiboi has not over fed you with 'Akamu' cheesy

At all at all, that this hasn't even reached my mouth! cheesy He's changed his diet now. cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Been Busy providing for the lil one before he comes out grin . .

Which lil one? Ki lo n so sha? shocked
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

Which lil one? Ki lo n so sha? shocked

Ok, you want to keep it secret. . i get!. . . wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Br3nd4:

Amebooo! grin

See dem, see dem. grin
Na ur investigation b dat? Ok o! Oya OT their direction nagrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:23pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Consoling bah. . . I dey watch (out 4) you ooo lol.
No problemswink. TNX 4 dat. I go also dey watch out 4 Reine anytym she dey lonelywink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Ok, you want to keep it secret. . i get!. . . wink

kiss kissYou know me so well kiss kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
ReineViolet:

kiss kissYou know me so well kiss kiss

Any of these hunters disturbing you? Let me know ooo. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi:

Any of these hunters disturbing you? Let me know ooo. .

None yet, but anytime anyone tries to, I'd let you know sweerie kiss smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2013
Just let them know whor you babaybooobaba is. . Okunrin Meta! 1 blow 7 die! cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2013
lalaboi: Just let them know whor you babaybooobaba is. . Okunrin Meta! 1 blow 7 die! cool

grin grin grin grin '20 man shall fall that day' grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.