Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (705743 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2013
Swift sees as ladies dey pick guys up like bend and select for here!lol who wan apply? Who wants to date a millionaire?
https://www.nairaland.com/1473359/nairaland-artiste-still-needs-votes_contest cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Original Gatekeeper! Nna Kedu......Ibọla chi........Kedu ihe i na-eme?wink

Good morning allsmiley

Badt boy!!!
How many languages can you speak??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Bantino(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

I'll pay if he shows up in 5mins cool

Whatz going on here?? Brenda, you want to sell your son now?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 7:58am On Oct 13, 2013
Bantino:
Badt boy!!!
How many languages can you speak??
Hehehehe ....you no kno say I be one Nigeria? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Bantino:

Whatz going on here?? Brenda, you want to sell your son now?
Am missing him cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:01am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am missing him cry

i know where he his. . but you wont believe
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:02am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

i know where he his. . but you wont believe
Where? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:05am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Where? embarassed

The 24hrs strip club down the road . . He's bn there for over 12 hours spending all that money in your account. You nor get alert ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

The 24hrs strip club down the road . . He's bn there for over 12 hours spending all that money in your account. You nor get alert ni?
Ah! Lielieboi, i tink say you no dey lie on sundays Oº°˚˚ shocked
My Harlos is not like you tongue is that where you are?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Ah! Lielieboi, i tink say you no dey lie on sundays Oº°˚˚ shocked
My Harlos is not like you tongue is that where you are?

I am right here at Nairaland Bar. . . you can see me. But you cant find your harlos. Choose to belive what you wanna sha. I just dey let you knw undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:15am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lol you go just purge grin
Try me nau.......sweetiewink......and in any case who else will take the sweet-tea thus morning b4 it gets cold?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:16am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

I am right here at Nairaland Bar. . . you can see me. But you cant find your harlos. Choose to belive what you wanna sha. I just dey let you knw undecided
I don hear grin i believe you

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:18am On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
wink

angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 8:20am On Oct 13, 2013
ms_pee:
angry angry
Put a smile on ur face princesssmiley.....you know you look more beautiful when you smile. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

I don hear grin i believe you

ess erm haych. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

ess erm haych. .
Huh What does ess erm haych mean
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

Huh What does ess erm haych mean

hehehe. You are sloe these days.. Must be the Harlos effect. . . not a good sign lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

hehehe. You are sloe these days.. Must be the Harlos effect. . . not a good sign lol
angry angry angry
Must be mingling with you effect tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

angry angry angry
Must be mingling with you effect tongue

Mingling with me can only have one effect. . the ginger effect. with ginger you can do anything positive tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2013
sweet-tease:

I'll pay if he shows up in 5mins cool

I sent him here buh . . . . . . . . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:50am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

Mingling with me can only have one effect. . the ginger effect. with ginger you can do anything positive tongue
Ginger kor, garlic nii, abeg put your tongue back in jor, eshinshin bo grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 8:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Br3nd4:

I sent him here buh . . . . . . . . .
You didn't deliver embarassed
Where is my Harlos cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2013
Hehehe... Kpele tongue

Off to church!

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2013
Going down in 5. . . .4. . . .3. . . .2. . . . tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Lol.. i saw that, pretty. kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 13, 2013
Really? Thanks kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2013
brenda . . up it a again na. . i didnt see
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:08am On Oct 13, 2013
Shugamania: Lol.. i saw that, pretty. kiss

you always make it at the right moment. . angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2013
Jbluv55:
Awryt LLLLL........Sai Dai Safe.....Allah ke mu!

*Shuga peeping*

embarassed embarassed tongue

Aboki Sannu, ina kwana? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2013
lalaboi:

you always make it at the right moment. . angry

Is that why u're squeezing ur face this early?

Oya smile, how much u go pay?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2013
Br3nd4:

Hehehehe.. J is outta the question. Its L or H.
I observed that L cant be available same time as the culprit.. H too. grin

I noticed too, especially after d 2 in 1 business. Got ma eyes wide open too, we'll nail them wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2013
All of una no dey go church?

(1) (2) (3) ... (533) (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.