Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (703) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707592 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos: I don't want to sleep alone with mosquitos tonight.I nurse malaria everyday embarassed

Boredom kills to ya know? sad

Hehehe...but it's just for tonight nau, manage oh.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...was reading tongue

Evening Ruby wink
u night-crawling 2nite?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
tonbari:

sad sad sad
*hmmmm so this's the brenda every1 here seems to be talking about....i dont know wot she's done 2dem but she seems to pull such a large crowd...thts great! I love girls with charisma...and she talks rather fast too, like she's singing her words, like a tape recorder played in fast-forward! Not bad...and she's about giving birth...? Wow! Wot a girl!*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...sure won't wink
So When do I get my garnished n seasoned answer?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:12pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Una goodevening oo..hw was ur day?? I beseech thee brethen in God's name to please press pause on ur phones as per I'm trying to read thru d pages I missed..I told u pple infact begged not to exceed 6 pages buh u didn't listen..shey iss good?? embarassed see what y'all av caused now..if not for love ehn.. Mah no talk wetin I for do

Lol...sorry dear, just continue for the love cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
Am I getting paid for it?
if u are fine grin tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
What question did u ask?

N what u suspecting?
What was ur old moniker? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:15pm On Nov 07, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm so this's the brenda every1 here seems to be talking about....i dont know wot she's done 2dem but she seems to pull such a large crowd...thts great! I love girls with charisma...and she talks rather fast too, like she's singing her words, like a tape recorder played in fast-forward! Not bad...and she's about giving birth...? Wow! Wot a girl!*
angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: u night-crawling 2nite?

No way, will be sleeping soon and you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
Vickii Ro:
NL gets boring joor,bt tyms like this it can be interestng..
Dat cool corner nor too far,beta gear up wella cuz I ready fr u
am as alert as a gun wink na u gangan i prepare 4 sef.. Chooii Wa Gba *u go collect* grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Hehehe...but it's just for tonight nau, manage oh.
I still haven't lose hope undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: am as alert as a gun wink na u gangan i prepare 4 sef.. Chooii Wa Gba *u go collect* grin
na there you dey, gun too dey misbehave sometimes u don't know tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne: Thatgurlvixen and Ammanda, Hello ladies wink
Don't hello me o before I unleash kyubi for u..I dropped my rubbish rap vn..where is your own
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:
I saw her som few minutes bck tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:20pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
So When do I get my garnished n seasoned answer?

Lol...Soon dear wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:

Okay oh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos: angry
*now wot's his problem...? He's been avoiding me like a plague since from day one (and i so much love every single min of it), after i referd 2him as alpha male, and i do my best too to keep off his path...so now wot does he want? Y he quote me and frown his face..?*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Don't hello me o before I unleash kyubi for u..I dropped my rubbish rap vn..where is your own
Who said it was rubbish na? Smtn wey sweet so tey I nor gree chop since I hear am. Na d rap I just dey chop& listen to since morning till now grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...sorry dear, just continue for the love cheesy
Mama taiye..ur on probation..won't talk to u till u raptongue

Ruby..u want to give me 24 carat abi??issokay I will collect,,buh my favourite colour is black..so 24 carat black diamond ring..shey oti ye eh??grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2013
RubyTheBlogger: if u are fine grin tongue
Dats nt a problem,jst drop ur ATM card n pin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...Soon dear wink
How soon?
Anyway that is what will determine whether you get the other package or not tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:25pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

shocked haba vixen, it hasn't gotten to that level nau and ur rap vn is not rubbish jor...am not into raps, so I can't deceive myself tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
I saw her som few minutes bck tongue
You don come again
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:26pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
What was ur old moniker? grin

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Gat no any old moniker

N u better unzip ur mouth
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:
You don come again
tongue dnt you want to C her too?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:27pm On Nov 07, 2013
9icegee: *now wot's his problem...? He's been avoiding me like a plague since from day one (and i so much love every single min of it), after i referd 2him as alpha male, and i do my best too to keep off his path...so now wot does he want? Y he quote me and frown his face..?*
good question....the answer is

I 8 U

tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Nandata?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
Are you a fan?
luxanne:

Aww, okay here:

https://www.nairaland.com/287851/last-person-post-thread-wins/669#19337112

wink
Lovely voice. . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Who said it was rubbish na? Smtn wey sweet so tey I nor gree chop since I hear am. Na d rap I just dey chop& listen to since morning till now grin

Abeg tell her o grin

Jbluv55:
How soon?
Anyway that is what will determine whether you get the other package or not tongue

Not that nau cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Eeya. Sowi dear. D tin don pass 6pgs ni? Make I con assist you in reading ?tongue
Jb u sef follow type na..see 700 pages and counting..o gaa o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
tongue dnt you want to C her too?grin

What is ur problem with her?
She promised to bring kulikuli for you? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz: Nandata?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
Are you a fan?
From her words... She is wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
Gat no any old moniker

N u better unzip ur mouth
If you gat no old moniker then how comes it seems this was the first place you visited as soon as you opened this NEW SCREAMING SUPREMO moniker? tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (mouth unzips when I get answers to the above) tongue lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (700) (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.