Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,779 members, 7,844,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (704) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707646 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz: Nandata?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
Are you a fan?
Lovely voice. . .

Thanks dear kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:

shocked haba vixen, it hasn't gotten to that level nau and ur rap vn is not rubbish jor...am not into raps, so I can't deceive myself tongue

Ko kan mi...I made an effort,,u must too or else....don't let me talk grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
If you gat no old moniker then how comes it seems this was the first place you visited as soon as you opened this NEW SCREAMING SUPREMO moniker? tongue

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed (mouth unzips when I get answers to the above) tongue lipsrsealed
Was this d first place I visited,I really can't remember
Bt if was,then maybe cos its games n I jst came to see d games u guys play here

Will u now unzip ur mouth
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2013
luxanne:
Abeg tell her o grin

Not that nau cry
She dey hear nau. I dey even C food for my front now but the rap na im I just dey chop chop wink

Na so na tongue. "Nothing goes 4 free" remember? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Who said it was rubbish na? Smtn wey sweet so tey I nor gree chop since I hear am. Na d rap I just dey chop& listen to since morning till now grin
Broda jb,,eshey oo.. Chei..head swells to great proportionsgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos: good question....the answer is

I 8 U

tongue
*hmmmm so he had me for dinner...?! Am sure i must'v made a nice meal in his mouth...lol i didnt even know he's been reading every single tin from me here. Tot he was part of de 'jump and pass' group... so he's been harbouring hate inside him all these while and he couldnt bring himself up to expressing it...? Thts sure not good for his health. Cud eat him inside slowly and kill him...now tht he has opened up, i hope it makes him feel better, cos i so much feel 4him*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:
From her words... She is wink
Quite surprised. . . .
Thatgurlvixen, if you are, try dropping a jutsu here
cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:
What is ur problem with her?
She promised to bring kulikuli for you? cheesy
Wey she don already give me sef. I con chop ur own join.tongue hope you no too vex. grin
She say make I tell you say ur tym na 2moro tongue

thatgurlvixen:
Jb u sef follow type na..see 700 pages and counting..o gaa o
Oya ma binu my dear. You never read am finish ni? Ok let the day crawlers vamoose first then we'll read together, ki n ji ko?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz: Nandata?!?!?! shocked shocked shocked
Are you a fan?.
Yh..not current thosad

harlos:
From her words... She is wink
Yeah..brotherly influence tho..hated naruto at 1stgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
Was this d first place I visited,I really can't remember
Bt if was,then maybe cos its games n I jst came to see d games u guys play here

Will u now unzip ur mouth
undecided I wee 'cash' you.

I am suspecting that ur Reincarnated and that is why you r 'waiting 4d ryt tym' to drop the bomb.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Oya ma binu my dear. You never read am finish ni? Ok let the day crawlers vamoose first then we'll read together, ki n ji ko?
I'm through oo..thank utongue

Now..ms pee and shuga,,I am convinced you both don't like me..so u want me to go and embarass myself on national tv cry u know those audition judges are not just ok grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm so he had me for dinner...?! Am sure i must'v made a nice meal in his mouth...lol i didnt even know he's been reading every single tin from me here. Tot he was part of de 'jump and pass' group... so he's been harbouring hate inside him all these while and he couldnt bring himself up to expressing it...? Thts sure not good for his health. Cud eat him inside slowly and kill him...now tht he has opened up, i hope it makes him feel better, cos i so much feel 4him*

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Yh..not current thosad

grin grin
Where are you currently?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
Wey she don already give me sef. I con chop ur own join.tongue hope you no too vex. grin
She say make I tell you say ur tym na 2moro tongue

Me just dey laugh u cheesy
as you like to dey make urself happy. It is good sha undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Broda jb,,eshey oo.. Chei..head swells to great proportionsgrin
Another rap from you 2nyt and I no go chop Agn till 12am. grin

thatgurlvixen:
I'm through oo..thank utongue

Now..ms pee and shuga,,I am convinced you both don't like me..so u want me to go and embarass myself on national tv cry u know those audition judges are not just ok grin

Good. So you wanna contribute to adding sm pages for those that aint here to read when they also come bck? Na revenge?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
She dey hear nau. I dey even C food for my front now but the rap na im I just dey chop chop wink

Na so na tongue. "Nothing goes 4 free" remember? tongue

grin

Wrong mentality, all things should be given freely cos you never can tell tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 11:50pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Yh..not current thosad

gringrin
thats the spirit wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 11:53pm On Nov 07, 2013
The speed is becoming too fast o

@feraz, where's the vn?

Jubyluv, nice u too. Hw u be?

9icegee, me anaconda?

Hi Luxanne, shuga harlos and everyborry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
harlos:
Me just dey laugh u cheesy
as you like to dey make urself happy. It is good sha undecided
Buhahahaha grin *doesn't he look cute when I make him stammer like that* tongue

No worry. You can have 40% of her attention when she shows up 2moro. tongue

No go deactivate ur account b4 then o. As I no wan start to dey console the sweet chic make d tin no con lead to smtn else lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 11:55pm On Nov 07, 2013
Jbluv55:
undecided I wee 'cash' you.

I am suspecting that ur Reincarnated and that is why you r 'waiting 4d ryt tym' to drop the bomb.
U will 'cash' the wind

I'm taking my time so I can get to know people before I drop an dropable
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Ko kan mi...I made an effort,,u must too or else....don't let me talk grin

Hian! No be small thing o....huh! Talk about what Abeg talk o, what did I do? Cos I've got clean hands always cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ammanda :

@feraz, where's the vn?

9icegee, me anaconda?

Here
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 07, 2013
Feraz: grin grin
Where are you currently?
I gave up when I read that madara and tobi were 2 different people..like seriously
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:59pm On Nov 07, 2013
Ammanda :

@feraz, where's the vn?

9icegee, me anaconda?

Lol..

Hello Ammanda
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:00am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

grin

Wrong mentality, all things should be given freely cos you never can tell tongue
True talk but wt you I can tell coz ur a nun tongue

So just rub my back n I rub urs - very simple law of nature aint it?grin

Ammanda :

@feraz, where's the vn?

9icegee, me anaconda?

Ammanda am kool. So what's up wt you? You seem to be the on & off type? N I aint seen ur VN. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
Another rap from you 2nyt and I no go chop Agn till 12am. grin

Good. So you wanna contribute to adding sm pages for those that aint here to read when they also come bck? Na revenge?
If luxanne doesn't rap..no VNs from me till further noticetongue

Yes oo..so dey too will do like dis shocked when they come back..una sorry sha grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 08, 2013
harlos:
gringrin
thats the spirit wink
As in ehn....who'z ur fav character tho??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:03am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
I gave up when I read that madara and tobi were 2 different people..like seriously
grin grin grin
Keep watching. . . .the bolded is like my favourite. . . grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
U will 'cash' the wind

I'm taking my time so I can get to know people before I drop an dropable
Kk so how many NL JBs has this spy had wild romance wt wink
And why the all caps nick? *seems ur begging to be noticed lipsrsealed*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:04am On Nov 08, 2013
Will soon be logging off guys.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

Hian! No be small thing o....huh! Talk about what Abeg talk o, what did I do? Cos I've got clean hands always cheesy
Ur hands are dirty till u rap..wherz ms pee and shuga wen u need them sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
If luxanne doesn't rap..no VNs from me till further noticetongue

Yes oo..so dey too will do like dis shocked when they come back..una sorry sha grin
Aawww.......then I must terrorize Luxanne till she drops.

Hehehehe .......no wahala. Me dey gidigba for ground sha. Apa mi ka e. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (701) (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.