Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,802 members, 7,844,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (707663 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:07am On Nov 08, 2013
Feraz: Here
seen it. That was nice of u, mmuah
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by MissSUPREMO: 12:09am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
Kk so how many NL JBs has this spy had wild romance wt wink
And why the all caps nick? *seems ur begging to be noticed lipsrsealed*
U say wha undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:09am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne: Will soon be logging off guys.
Kk LL. Wats d deal? grin. I throw away d package? As it is useless to me in ptclar. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Feraz: grin grin grin
Keep watching. . . .the bolded is like my favourite. . . grin
Noo..I give up.. Is it true derz a 10 tail now??lemme know if itaf red for kyubiembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:10am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
True talk but wt you I can tell coz ur a nun tongue

So just rub my back n I rub urs - very simple law of nature aint it?grin

Ammanda am kool. So what's up wt you? You seem to be the on & off type? N I aint seen ur VN. wink

It musn't have to be me, I've got people out there tongue

Not simple for a nun, that's carnal talks tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:13am On Nov 08, 2013
Miss SUPREMO:
U say wha undecided
I was wondering why you used CAPITAL letters for ur moniker.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Luxanne aww body?

@Juby, never mind my on and off. I wasn't like this before o, in fact this place used to be my home, but sha umm... For the vn, let me take baba blue first, I dey come.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
Aawww.......then I must terrorize Luxanne till she drops.

Hehehehe .......no wahala. Me dey gidigba for ground sha. Apa mi ka e. tongue
Luxanne..dey will terrorize you buhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha tongue

I'm sorry na..don't let ur apa ka mi o grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
If luxanne doesn't rap..no VNs from me till further noticetongue

Yes oo..so dey too will do like dis shocked when they come back..una sorry sha grin

Hehe, still on the matter?
It's wrong punishing innocent people for someone else's crime tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 08, 2013
Ammanda,, howdy??

Luxanne ehn,,if she drops a vn before u lasan..u will not only break my heart,,but weaken my nervous system embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:20am On Nov 08, 2013
Heeyii never knew it's past 12am, hubby just spanked me to come to bed. Let me cuddle him to sleep may be I may sneak out again to be the last poster
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:21am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
Kk LL. Wats d deal? grin. I throw away d package? As it is useless to me in ptclar. grin

I know you not heartless, tongue

Jbluv55:
Aawww.......then I must terrorize Luxanne till she drops.

Hehehehe .......no wahala. Me dey gidigba for ground sha. Apa mi ka e. tongue

thatgurlvixen:

Am not scared tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:22am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

It musn't have to be me, I've got people out there tongue

Not simple for a nun, that's carnal talks tongue
Na you sabi.....just settle me sharply so I can settle you too n then you can go get ur g'nyt rest abi grin

Ammanda :
Luxanne aww body?

@Juby, never mind my on and off. I wasn't like this before o, in fact this place used to be my home, but sha umm... For the vn, let me take baba blue first, I dey come.
Its awryt dear and nice remix of my nick there.

Awaiting the VN dear. Will make one 2nyt or 2moro too coz of newbies like lipsrsealed

thatgurlvixen:

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

I know you not heartless, tongue

Am not scared tongue
Of coz am not so 'do the needful' wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Ammanda :
Luxanne aww body?

My dear, I dey jare.

Ammanda :
Heeyii never knew it's past 12am, hubby just spanked me to come to bed. Let me cuddle him to sleep may be I may sneak out again to be the last poster

Lol..good night then kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Ammanda(f): 12:23am On Nov 08, 2013
Am seeing so many new peeps here

@Thatgurl, am finee nd u? It's nice meeting u

Night everyborry
Sweet dreams.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:25am On Nov 08, 2013
Ammanda :
Hehehehe .......cuddle him o n give him some *coughs (5x)* lipsrsealed. That's all. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:27am On Nov 08, 2013
Ammanda :

Night everyborry
Sweet dreams.
Gnyt Ammanda n dnt keep us waiting for the VN 2moro.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 08, 2013
Ammanda :

Night everyborry
Sweet dreams.
Am good..we'll talk tomorrow,,swt dreams
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:30am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Ok. I go let ur own apa ka mi instead. wink

So ki lo ma fi mi Se bayi ti apa re ti ka mi. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

Hehe, still on the matter?
It's wrong punishing innocent people for someone else's crime tongue
Still on the matter oo..haba so who commited crime o??shey me abi??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
Ok. I go let ur own apa ka mi instead. wink

So ki lo ma fi mi Se bayi ti apa re ti ka mi. wink
Eran odun grintongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:38am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Eran odun grintongue
Iyen emi na?undecided

Odun to koja abi eleyi to n bo?
Igbawo lo si fe wa mu eran odun na grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:40am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen: Ammanda,, howdy??

Luxanne ehn,,if she drops a vn before u lasan..u will not only break my heart,,but weaken my nervous system embarassed

Aww, okay, can I do this some other time as I'll have to browse the lyrics of the rap out embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:42am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55: I kno you wudnt lie to me abt it so you can clean it if you want it safe-guarded.

Lol...you wouldn't know right? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:47am On Nov 08, 2013
Jbluv55:
Iyen emi na?undecided

Odun to koja abi eleyi to n bo?
Igbawo lo si fe wa mu eran odun na grin
Yes keh tongue

Eyi to n bo nii o..to ba ti ku ose kan si odun keresimesi cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:47am On Nov 08, 2013
@LL, I kno you wudnt lie to me abt it so you can clean it if you want it safe-guarded.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 12:51am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

Aww, okay, can I do this some other time as I'll have to browse the lyrics of the rap out embarassed

yay!!!thanks mucho kiss now I can go and sleep like a princess.. Swtdrms luxanne,,swtdrms jb..
P.S:I didn't see anythinggrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 12:55am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

yay!!!thanks mucho kiss now I can go and sleep like a princess.. Swtdrms luxanne,,swtdrms jb..
P.S:I didn't see anythinggrin

You are always not seeing anything grin

Sweet dreams dear kiss wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Feraz(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Noo..I give up.. Is it true derz a 10 tail now??lemme know if itaf red for kyubiembarassed
Yep...very red for kyuubi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2013
luxanne:

Lol...you wouldn't know right? tongue

Ehen......okay. I will getchu.

So mail ryt?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Jbluv55(m): 1:06am On Nov 08, 2013
Miss SUPREMO. cheesy cheesy cheesy So what's the mystery behind ur nick? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (702) (703) (704) (705) (706) (707) (708) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.