Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (776) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698988 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2013
*viewing this topic...MR_PEE...i look around...what??!!! no one else!!only me and her left in the room!!!....i rush and put on a carpenter-made iron suite and head to a FAR CORNER of the room!!! i dont wanna be DEPAR (read the word backwards)*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hi Ms_Pee kiss

Hi Lux luv smiley

Hi ammanda tongue

Vixen I see u wink

Hello obino. angry
Good morning
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Hello obino. angry
Good morning
Why the face pretty? Pls don't frown that beautiful face of yours smiley.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 1:10pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Oya wait make I enter studio wink

Waiting wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 1:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
*this guy has never greeted me for once i guess...or am i wrong...??*
Obinoscopy: Why the face pretty? Pls don't frown that beautiful face of yours smiley.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:14pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Why the face pretty? Pls don't frown that beautiful face of yours smiley.

Okay. angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:16pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Waiting wink

Keep waiting wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 1:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Okay. kiss cheesy
Better kiss cheesy

I missed you, I really did smiley.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Swiftboy: Whats with this latin of yours? Speak english jor!
Not all that glitter is gold. cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:27pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Better kiss cheesy

I missed you, I really did smiley.

Thanks. I didn't miss you sha angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Simply put, all that glitters is not gold.

Some are painted plastic, eg... grin
Wa gba iyi. Omo daadaa cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2013
Emmanuel Kayode, hi. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 1:32pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

Hehe, confession of lala, stingy boi tongue.

I be ijebu man. Na so e suppose be lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Thanks. I didn't miss you sha angry
Hon, I know I must have wronged you. For that I'm sorry. Please put on a smile, I need those lovely smiles right now sad.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Hon, I know I must have wronged you. For that I'm sorry. Please put on a smile, I need those lovely smiles right now sad.

sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Omo olorun..hawayu re??cheesy
mo wa pa gidi gan.. Hw u doing baby 'temi' wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:44pm On Nov 14, 2013
Shugamania:

Lol.. Who get bald head for here?
ah u dunno? Boda mi harlos grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Obinoscopy(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

sad

Please complete my day. Smile for me smiley. Please sad.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:56pm On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *does the boss report to himself...? wonders*
*yimu*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 1:59pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:
Ruby. Omo kekere. Hw far
BABA NLA grin am owk, dem dn treat u finish abi? No wonder ur maut sharp like cutlass wey dem wan take cut iroko undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne: 9icegee you know very well I can't respond to you that way.
eeya 9icegee sorry e hear? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Yago lona,,shey mojo yemi my lover niitongue
dz gal u ursef u be igboro grin Lalaboi na igboro by mouth jooh.. tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 2:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
Feraz i cn c u peeping tongue obinos and jb 2
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2013
ST IYAWO WA TOH NI FIGURE16 grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

Keep waiting wink

sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:19pm On Nov 14, 2013
Obinoscopy: Please complete my day. Smile for me smiley. Please sad.

smiley
cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
lalaboi:

I be ijebu man. Na so e suppose be lol

Lol...how you dey nau?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
luxanne:

sad

What is it dear? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
Hi Ruby smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I will climb apoti nd stretch hand na tongue btw I'm not 5 oo..dnt even know how tall I am sefembarassed
Dont feel said. I aint 6ft either. cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
ms_pee:

What is it dear? embarassed

Your pix sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 2:24pm On Nov 14, 2013
9icegee: *lmao!!!! bloody guy!!! am gonna have to kill this guy one day for real!!!*
hehhehehehee. *with this shaky hands? This daddy is hell of funny. cheesycheesy*

(1) (2) (3) ... (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.