Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (702409 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
grin u nor be nolovefound ni?
lol no be me tongue tongue ah never download the vn.. ma go download am now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Ms pee cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
Good Evening, My fellow Nigerians. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 5:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
Emmyk frayo cheesy
Market no gree move osad

where everybody go?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emmyk:
What
Who thief ur cow?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
please let me know if my eyes are not deceiving me.
I am seeing beync from here. Is it true? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: shockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
please let me know if my eyes are not deceiving me.
I am seeing beync from here. Is it true? grin
grin it's true my dear

How is everybody?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
What
Who thief ur cow?
cheesy No one. Dunno if to reply because twas yesterday you asked.

How did ur day go? cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 5:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Benyc. How do you do? Been a while. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
9icegee, I see you. 8-)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emmyk: Benyc. How do you do? Been a while. smiley
Doing fine how about you?

Yea it's been a while even thou am with you
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Emmyk: 9icegee, I see you. 8-)
*how'd he see me..? Tot i ws hiding...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: Ms pee cheesy

What is it? You don dey call me enter room again o angry

Shebi it's because elepepe is now on vacation? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beync:
Doing fine how about you?

Yea it's been a while even thou am with you
*hmmmm its been awhile i'v seen this chic...i remember wen i used to track her...*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 5:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Bey Bey Beyonce.. sup mami.

ms_pee:

Elepepe grin

My day has been boring. They just took the light, heat was kill me for inside house. Hope you are having a fun-filled friday sha?

Yea..to an extent.
Pele dear, Oya go n pay Nitlad another visit to help him serve his term. wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania: Bey Bey Beyonce.. sup mami.

the only shuga in my coffee, gud gud. Bawoni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
9icegee: *hmmmm its been awhile i'v seen this chic...i remember wen i used to track her...*
really
With what device?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania: Bey Bey Beyonce.. sup mami.

Yea..to an extent.
Pele dear, Oya go n pay Nitlad another visit to help him serve his term. wink

Nitlad? Till nextweek friday. He is on this vacation alone. grin
Elepepe!!! grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Nitlad? Till nextweek friday. He is on this vacation alone. grin
Elepepe!!! grin
Nemesis is good oo, it caught up with nitie boy Pa Nitlad today grin

Heheheheheheh i finally listened to a vn by my boo *joins chorus* ke!ke!!

Lala i just saw dat your message, which side runs? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beync: really
With what device?
Where have you been? cheesy pls don't say mars, everyone seems to b goin there nowadays. WELluCOME kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost:
orun kun yin sir tongue tongue thirsty kor hungry ni
I have no idea what you people are saying half the time. cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 6:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
I have no idea what you people are saying half the time. cry
you not a yoruba girl?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Nemesis is good oo, it caught up with nitie boy Pa Nitlad today grin

Heheheheheheh i finally listened to a vn by my boo *joins chorus* ke!ke!!

Lala i just saw dat your message, which side runs? angry

Lol. So the gist have reached your table? My houseboy don go vacation small grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Where have you been? cheesy pls don't say mars, everyone seems to b goin there nowadays. WELluCOME kiss
tanx dearie, hope u finee. No I traveled to spacecheesy more like I've been watching over here from theresmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beync: grin it's true my dear

How is everybody?
welcome back, thank God you meet us good... NOLIVELOST cool

ms_pee:

What is it? You don dey call me enter room again o angry

Shebi it's because elepepe is now on vacation? undecided

I won't greet you again angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
*rushes to the VN thread*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
hallo everybody
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:28pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:

I won't greet you again angry

Don't even try it angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2013
Where's Shugamania..?

ms_pee:

Don't even try it angry

Hey Beautiful. how are you today?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Don't even try it angry

this is my last embarassed

T cool
O cool
N cool
B cool
A cool
R cool
I kisskiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Swiftboy(m): 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello Everybody! Thank God Its Friday!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 6:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Harlos I've been around
Chei they didn't recognize
Only one person did, I guessgrin

Nolivelost indeed, am a witness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.