Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (702353 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Where have you been? cheesy pls don't say mars, everyone seems to b goin there nowadays. WELluCOME kiss
*and returning pregnant, she 4got 2add*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
tonbari:

Hey Beautiful. how are you today?

I'm fine dear. And you? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:

grin
always wanting to be compensated...well u can give him slap tongue
*yimu.. Slap kor, backhand ni..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beync: really
With what device?
*i wonder where she had been all de while...did i miss her...? Hmmmm*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

dnt mind that bush boiy. . i told him it was fizen. . . grin
na you say the fisen dey sesy well well and she like sesy things.
You know... Asin...u understand na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm fine dear. And you? smiley
*since she returned (from whereever she went to) her attitude has kinda changed...hmmmm if tht place she went contributes to it, den i which she wud be going der to 're-charge' every now and den...i love this new MS-PEE, far better dan de other one*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
ReineViolette:

Aw Bbe...Youre too sweet..... kiss

I love gist... cheesy Oya gist me cheesy

Reiniviolli!
cheesy
Welcome dear.

@bey,mo wa alright sis. How's ur Jayz?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Beync:
@Nolovelost am sending it right away

grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:
Viewing this topic: Nitlad, Sweet-tease(f)

Nitlad i see you cool
You can't touch me tongue grin grin grin

Stop looking for his trouble na. grin

Nittysweerie, hope you are enjoying this your vacation sha? E pain me say no be mars them send you go angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: grin
why u spread teeth like this, u chop lotto?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
na you say the fisen dey sesy well well and she like sesy things.
You know... Asin...u understand na

Una no dey fear abi This one both of u are gossiping about me and I'm right hereangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:
Viewing this topic: Nitlad, Sweet-tease(f)

Nitlad i see you cool
You can't touch me tongue grin grin grin

Lolll . U're not nice cheesy

lalaboi:

plenty gist o. . Did you Shugar was eyeing -------- and ms Pee publicly said she loved -----. . wonders shall never cease . . grin

**so woman like**. . lol

He he he. Shuga was eying who o?

How ur body?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
hold her well well oo, she go 1st do small shakara, if you pester her she go upload dose pics. They are lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Una no dey fear abi This one both of u are gossiping about me and I'm right hereangry

Fear who? Fisen or vixen
I was only making something clear to him undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2013
o dun lenu.. Aunty mi shuga eyin ni mo'n ki grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2013
Reine sweets, I see you. kiss

Harlos!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: hold her well well oo, she go 1st do small shakara, if you pester her she go upload dose pics. They are lipsrsealed

Traitor angry

harlos:

Fear who? Fisen or vixen
I was only making something clear to him undecided

Vixen!!! Wth is fisenembarassed

Ms pee,,hw u dey jare?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: o dun lenu.. Aunty mi shuga eyin ni mo'n ki grin

Broda mi Ruby. Emi naa n say hi siyin sir.
How ur Fri?

Fizen fizen wink oya let's see now.
Ko da o sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Reine sweets, I see you. kiss

Harlos!!! angry
angry angry angry

thatgurlvixen:

Traitor angry

Vixen!!! Wth is fisenembarassed

Ms pee,,hw u dey jare?
fisen no dey sesy

Vixen go remove my teeth small na
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Traitor angry

what traits are you seeing? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Broda mi Ruby. Emi naa n say hi siyin sir.
How ur Fri?

Friday normal.. Awa a kin lo club.. Omo olorun lawa.. Bawo ni friday yin? Shey e'n yi mo wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Lolll . U're not nice cheesy

He he he. Shuga was eying who o?

How ur body?

Body dey inside cloth. . dey manage, except for the thick cough. . e go soon clear sha. .

and yes you were eyeing. . . .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:
Fizen fizen wink oya let's see now.
Ko da o sad
Shuga,,u've seen all there is to see nau..ruby's just being lipsrsealed

harlos:

fisen no dey sesy

Vixen go remove my teeth small na
Nooooooembarassed

Dentist go give u new one like this gringrin

NoLoveLost: what traits are you seeing? tongue

Ameboish traits angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2013
FIZEN!!! Oya na. . ma se bayi nau
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: FIZEN!!! Oya na. . ma se bayi nau

angry haven't u seen my picture dat ur campaigning for another one Did u show me any of urs?? Ma je kin binu fa
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

angry haven't u seen my picture dat ur campaigning for another one Did u show me any of urs?? Ma je kin binu fa

heheh.. you have na

oya post that one nolivefound was talking about wink. . only 30secs
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

heheh.. you have na

oya post that one nolivefound was talking about wink. . only 30secs

shockedshocked haa u can lie o..I haven't seen any of ur pictures,,not oneembarassed

Nomoreloss doesn't know what he's talking aboutgrin

Luxanne,,goodeveningsmiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2013
Good evening all smiley

Beync, Reineviolette and Tonbari - wow! Good to see you three cheesy

Obinoscopy: Hey Beync cheesy. I'm so glad to see you. Missed you big time smiley

Evening everyone. The Family Section Debate has begun. Check out the essays here: https://www.nairaland.com/1518814/family-section-debate-elimination-round#19565618

I'm also a contestant wink cheesy.

Really? Didn't know a debate was ongoing, all the best hun kiss

*off to family section
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by luxanne(f): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

shockedshocked haa u can lie o..I haven't seen any of ur pictures,,not oneembarassed

Good evening dear, how was today? Am off to family section for the debate.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

http://instagram.com/p/e

oya show me that one the drunkard is telln us about. . we knw it exist. . .

Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2013
luxanne:

Good evening dear, how was today? Am off to family section for the debate.

My day was stressful as usual..I'm goin to bed..goodnyt and wish scopes goodluck in his debate.. Swtdrmz luxkiss

lalaboi:

http://instagram.com/p/ecj8eRxt3Z/

oya show me that one the drunkard is telln us about. . we knw it exist. . .

Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen! Fizen!

Ur link didn't open sad

It doesn't exist embarassed

Lielieboi! Lielieboi! Lielieboi! Lielieboi! Lielieboi! Lielieboi! Lielieboi! Lielieboi!

Now we're even.. Goodnyt and sweetdreams cupcaketonguekiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2013
lalaboi:

Body dey inside cloth. . dey manage, except for the thick cough. . e go soon clear sha. .

and yes you were eyeing. . . .

Okies.. Pele, speedy recovery.

Eying person Wey no get name ba?
Smh vigorously for u. cheesy

thatgurlvixen:
Shuga,,u've seen all there is to see nau..ruby's just being lipsrsealed
angry

sad
OK, I hear..

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.