Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (781) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (698952 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Heheheheheheh....Emmyk was singing! You tried sha, nice one! Dats one of my favourite gospel songs, i have over 400 on my fone, bt its a shame i don't have dat one. I didn't know about it startn in CU Nifes, every fellowship here sings it.... Its by Victor Atenaga, worship at home(you are beautiful)

Btw i was in UBTH
You too much jor. cheesycheesy

How about the mp3?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:03am On Nov 15, 2013
grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Ok, i gorrit grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:09am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame: harlos
You look like mami watercheesy
o beautiful wink

but u know when i requested, I said WEcheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:18am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
You look like mami watercheesy
o beautiful wink

but u know when i requested, I said WEcheesy
lol..mami water ke
thank you (eshe)
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:23am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol..mami water ke
thank you (eshe)

winkwink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:25am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:

winkwink
oga stop derailing dat vn thread..lets talk here o?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:27am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
oga stop derailing dat vn thread..lets talk here o?
go answer my question first joor.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:35am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: go answer my question first joor.
i've answered u oh...re u asleep?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:54am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
i've answered u oh...re u asleep?
embarassedembarassed
good morning.

Hello. Good morning everybody.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2013
ST. . . HArlos don dey do side runs oh. . . lol

Morning house. .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: ST. . . HArlos don dey do side runs oh. . . lol

Morning house. .
I don't know how requests and questions turn to side runs undecided

You don come again angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:35am On Nov 15, 2013
Harlos boo kiss

Goodmorning everyone
You guys shuldnt derail dat voicenote thread na, chat and upload pics here

Fabulousdame......tanx for the shout out kiss with that your sexy voice kiss

Emmyk:
You too much jor. cheesycheesy

How about the mp3?
Neither do i have it, nor a link to its download bt I'll let you know if i get anythng
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2013
Morning y'all
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly: Morning y'all
Morning tex! Howz Beth? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:43am On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:
Harlos boo kiss

Goodmorning everyone

Neither do i have it, nor a link to its download bt I'll let you know if i get anythng
Sweet mi kisskiss
good morning

noted cool

morning tex .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly: Morning y'all

Yheeeloo..

VN! VN! VN! vn! Vn!vN!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Shuga jst saw ur greeting.. I left b4 u posted.. Ma binu dear.. How u doing?

Oluwavixenchicken if u lie i will send OGUNlade to u angry dat pics is nt sharp tongue sure u av better pics, no form moderate.. U r preety tongue UPLOAD EM grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2013
Hi tex, hi fabulousdame.. Good morning house
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:

Morning tex! Howz Beth? grin
Morning to you.

She went back to Utah yesterday.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

Yheeeloo..

VN! VN! VN! vn! Vn!vN!
I've tried. It never works. I'm doing something wrong.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: Hi tex, hi fabulousdame.. Good morning house
Hi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Hi
ur hi seems cold.. Its me ruby grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:11am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: ur hi seems cold.. Its me ruby grin
Sorry. You said "Hi" I said Hi back.
Hello Ruby. How are you? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:15am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Sorry. You said "Hi" I said Hi back.
Hello Ruby. How are you? smiley
lol u payed me back in ma own currency.. Am owk ms usa, nd u? tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: lol u payed me back in ma own currency.. Am owk ms usa, nd u? tongue
Sleepy. Only slept a couple of hours. I have a 6 hour drive today. I should go back to sleep, but can't.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Sleepy. Only slept a couple of hours. I have a 6 hour drive today. I should go back to sleep, but can't.
ooops sorry.. I knw u mean 6hours flight wink not drive embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:50am On Nov 15, 2013
Who has kidnapped my Reine Violi?. . . Harlos!!! You are a suspect. . even you sef. Ruby~!! . .

I'm going to arrest y'all if you don't release her NOW~~!!
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:57am On Nov 15, 2013
*Singing*
when thier boo no show
e start to dey pain them
e pain them sote...
they start to accuse the wrong people tongue
me i get sweet tease
wetin i dey look for ..eh eh

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 11:16am On Nov 15, 2013
sweet-tease:
Harlos boo kiss

Goodmorning everyone

u re welcome dear...tanks too

NoLoveLost: Hi tex, hi fabulousdame.. Good morning house
holla smiley
lalaboi: ST. . . HArlos don dey do side runs oh. . . lol

Morning house. .
biko..which one be side runs u self grin....how was ur nite??
harlos: embarassedembarassed
good morning.

Hello. Good morning everybody.

morning...how was ur night?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2013
harlos: *Singing*
when thier boo no show
e start to dey pain them
e pain them sote...
they start to accuse the wrong people tongue
me i get sweet tease
wetin i dey look for ..eh eh
*singing*
trouble dey sleep, yanga con go wake am
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: ooops sorry.. I knw u mean 6hours flight wink not drive embarassed
Nope. I'm driving to my brother's.

(1) (2) (3) ... (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.