Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,357 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (699015 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi: Who has kidnapped my Reine Violi?. . . Harlos!!! You are a suspect. . even you sef. Ruby~!! . .

I'm going to arrest y'all if you don't release her NOW~~!!
reini violi z warming my bed lowo lowo.. grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:36am On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
holla smiley

did u mention my name in ur vn? sad I hear say ur voice sexy..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:39am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Nope. I'm driving to my brother's.
ehn, my mental pictures say u dnt drive ni, dat u always fly grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:43am On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: ehn, my mental pictures say u dnt drive ni, dat u always fly grin
Lolz. Sorry to disappoint. I love to drive. If it were more than 6-8 hours, I might fly.

Anyway, I gotta try to sleep. Have a great day everyone. smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 11:44am On Nov 15, 2013
texanomaly:
Lolz. Sorry to disappoint. I love to drive. If it were more than 6-8 hours, I might fly.

Anyway, I gotta try to sleep. Have a great day everyone. smiley
kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
u re welcome dear...tanks too

holla smiley

biko..which one be side runs u self grin....how was ur nite??

morning...how was ur night?

My night was good. . . cheers. . . yours? slept well?

Hope thirsty niggas like No love found didnt come and para for you in ur dreams? lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: reini violi z warming my bed lowo lowo.. grin

Its always good to have dreams bro. . carry on grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 12:48pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

My night was good. . . cheers. . . yours? slept well?

Hope thirsty niggas like No love found didnt come and para for you in ur dreams? lol
lol...no na, how e wan take happen wen jbluv dey dere? gringringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2013
NoLoveLost: did u mention my name in ur vn? sad I hear say ur voice sexy..
grin u nor be nolovefound ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 12:57pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
u re welcome dear...tanks too

holla smiley

biko..which one be side runs u self grin....how was ur nite??

morning...how was ur night?
my night was fabulous wink

yanga nd trouble na padi....tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 12:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hello pple..
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol...no na, how e wan take happen wen jbluv dey dere? gringringrin

Heheheh. . SO na JB dey holla at you for dream. . grin

how ur side?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania: Hello pple..

You cannot dobale and say goodmorrin sa abi?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 1:06pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania: Hello pple..
hey shuga, how is u?
harlos: my night was fabulous wink

yanga nd trouble na padi....tongue
okay oh...
lalaboi:

Heheheh. . SO na JB dey holla at you for dream. . grin

how ur side?
lol my side bam...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Hi everyone,TGIF. grin

Missed me
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
kola oloye: Hi everyone,TGIF. grin

Missed me

sif kola, lng tym no post grin

wetin u bring come b4 i tell if i miss u undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by kolaoloye(m): 1:46pm On Nov 15, 2013
@ harlos the bomb machine,
I saw your handwriting everywhere.You have made record even better than Obi grin kp it up.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2013
fabulousdame:
hey shuga, how is u?

okay oh...

lol my side bam...

Am good babe, u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2013
kola oloye: @ harlos the bomb machine,
I saw your handwriting everywhere.You have made record even better than Obi grin kp it up.
uh? shocked
it is nt my fault and i dnt knw obi's achievement undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
kola oloye: Hi everyone,TGIF. grin

Missed me

Chief chief.. welcome back.

lalaboi:

You cannot dobale and say goodmorrin sa abi?

He he.. girl dey dobale for ur village?

Na afternoon we dey o Lala, u just wake up?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2013
Get close at your own peril angry

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 2:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Chief chief.. welcome back.

He he.. girl dey dobale for ur village?

Na afternoon we dey o Lala, u just wake up?

Its still morning for me na grin . . i nor just dey wake oo. na work i dey
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

Am good babe, u?

i'm fine dearie
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Get close at your own peril angry

shocked

This thing has gone deeper than I thought oo.
Nitboiiiii!

lalaboi:

Its still morning for me na grin . . i nor just dey wake oo. na work i dey

Morning ni past 2. He he..u better get up n move around.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

shocked

This thing has gone deeper than I thought oo.
Nitboiiiii!

Which thing? grin

Good afternoon dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Which thing? grin

Good afternoon dear

This nitlad thing has completely navigated your system n has settled in ur bloodstream. grin
I hope that elepepe thing has a meaning sha..

Good afternoon mami.. how's ur day going?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee: Get close at your own peril angry

*rushes down to press the alarm button, get hold of a loud speaker*
attention all members, a nit-virus victim has been dectected. Please evacuate through the front door to avoid being infected... Thank u.

N.B.
Get close at ur own peril...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
Shugamania:

This nitlad thing has completely navigated your system n has settled in ur bloodstream. grin
I hope that elepepe thing has a meaning sha..

Good afternoon mami.. how's ur day going?

Elepepe grin

My day has been boring. They just took the light, heat was kill me for inside house. Hope you are having a fun-filled friday sha?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:

*rushes down to press the alarm button, get hold of a loud speaker*
attention all members, a nit-virus victim has been dectected. Please evacuate through the front door to avoid being infected... Thank u.

N.B.
Get close at ur own peril...

Lol
Na you sabi cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol
Na you sabi cheesy
ife bi adanwo cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2013
harlos:
ife bi adanwo cheesy

undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 4:26pm On Nov 15, 2013
lalaboi:

orun kun yin sir tongue tongue thirsty kor hungry ni

(1) (2) (3) ... (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.