Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,803 members, 7,866,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712500 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee: Be fast o smiley
what is be fast
U better leave it or u'll upload again.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:

ms peegrin

What? angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms pee... i ve seen it, i almost missed it shaa.. happy i dint.. nice pix en good posture... i don rest now

harlos okay i'll take ur word for it. beef lifted, but if i dnt see ur pix nxt week ehn....make i nor talk too much
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
My sweetheart is viewing nd nt sayin....

Baby come out cos someone ask of you o embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
They will start to think another thing now if u don't talk in time.angry

ms peegrin

Iss u dat know otongue one village in lagos state shaembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
no interesting topic dey enter front page again.. only mumu boring tins
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
Baby i must confess i'm very hungry but you know what happiness fall untop joy, hunger will run away....wink

I'm not gonna let ur effort go unnoticed. Straight to the dining...
*whispers to her ear*
you are the best cook kisswink
Awwwww.......thank you baby kiss
I made it specially for you wink

Odunharry:
Gal i. Dey vex for u o....y U na come miiss nairaland?
Guy nor vex oo, am nairaland contest shy embarassed
How have you been?

thatgurlvixen:

Mehn..see fineness tongue shuga,,where are u oo..ST will represent forum games for miss nl

Btw you and harlos should stop your mushy mushy stuff angry
Thank you!
As per Miss Nl, *yimu* grin

Don't worry, we will look for a sweetheart for you. Do you like switdick? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Emmyk(m): 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
People of God, Alleluiah ooo. cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

What? angry
u don start abi

fabulousdame: ms pee... i ve seen it, i almost missed it shaa.. happy i dint.. nice pix en good posture... i don rest now

harlos okay i'll take ur word for it. beef lifted, but if i dnt see ur pix nxt week ehn....make i nor talk too much

better cos i dnt like to b challenged angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: hey ST. Ur pic just d hype me lyk ...lipsrsealed. Very sweet indeed
Lol thank you kiss how have you been?

NoLoveLost: just peeping.. ST u sweet, na u we for dey call sugar kiss kiss
Hehehe you won dash me new name, where you tink say the sweet in my name originate from? wink thank you kiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Iss u dat know otongue one village in lagos state shaembarassed
where d village dey, wetin b the name?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: no interesting topic dey enter front page again.. only mumu boring tins
me sef sad
except 4 the psquare news
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: ms pee... i ve seen it, i almost missed it shaa.. happy i dint.. nice pix en good posture... i don rest now

Thankey thankey cheesy

1 Like

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: me sef sad
except 4 the psquare news
exactly
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Ms_pee angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sweet teaseembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

Thank you!
As per Miss Nl, *yimu* grin

Don't worry, we will look for a sweetheart for you. Do you like switdick? grin

shocked I thought u loved liked me..now I know the truthcry

harlos: where d village dey, wetin b the name?
lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
what is be fast
U better leave it or u'll upload again.

Look atew undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

Lol thank you kiss how have you been?
i'm gallant. You?

Fab and Vixen.... Na Poof i bring
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: Sweet teaseembarassed
What's wrong boo?

thatgurlvixen:

lipsrsealed
I [size=28pt]LOVE[/size] you #no homo dats why i donwant you to b lonely wink

ms_pee:

Look atew undecided
Ms_pee
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: i'm gallant. You?

Fab and Vixen.... Na Poof i bring
All my body dey pain me o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2013
Someone asked of u booembarassed . And he greeted u like a lost love or something like that undecided

the worst he said was that i should back off... I dnt want to understand againsad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

wetin parix do u

angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
Ms_pee angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yes dear? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet tease happy sunday
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

geeez. Take 'analgesics'> if am rite.

What's Harlos doing about it? He should give you a body massage.grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

lipsrsealed
if u're nt saying, door won't open for another talk o undecided

ms_pee:

Look atew undecided
oya na mirror frnt i dey, wetin u want make i see again ?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
wetin parix do u

angry
huhh? I'm Mr. innocent

innocent akam di ocha
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: geeez. Take 'analgesics'> if am rite.

What's Harlos doing about it? He should give you a body massage.grin
that is my everyday homework.....

Why is she tellin u?
What did u do to her??
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2013
Parix jumping shiken cheesy

Good evening o
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: huhh? I'm Mr. innocent

innocent akam di ocha
i understand one, i understand half of the other

So fe kin maa so yoruba si e ni?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: i understand one, i understand half of the other

So fe kin maa so yoruba si e ni?
ST can translate

ms_pee missed ya

(1) (2) (3) ... (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.