Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,643 members, 7,861,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:11 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (801) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711631 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Sorry dear, you missed it. wink

Na so I dey miss people own since
grin

Hope u didn't miss mine or else itaf go niyen oembarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

I no know ogrin

Ibo lo tun gbe idi lo..I already uploaded oembarassed
where is it
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: where is it

U came late..took it down..

shockedshocked 800 pagesgrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

U came late..took it down..

shockedshocked 800 pagesgrin
aahshocked
u will do it again ni o, for hw many minutes did u leave it

my subscription finished nd i had to change to a small phone sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
Okay..since all 3 of u are here.. Oya see

Harlos pele oo..I waited but u didn't show.. taken it down alreadytongue

Where is it? sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: aahshocked
u will do it again ni o, for hw many minutes did u leave it

my subscription finished nd i had to change to a small phone sad

Bro,,I no check time na >;(

OBO,,too much phones in ur agbadagrin

Ms pee and Fabdame,, did u guys see it?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
I missed it cry cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Where is it? sad
cheesycheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Where is it? sad
shockedshocked

ms_pee: I missed it cry cry

Beht whyembarassedcry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
cheesycheesy

angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Bro,,I no check time na >;(

OBO,,too much phones in ur agbadagrin

Ms pee and Fabdame,, did u guys see it?
no fair angry

I'd like to be OKOwink
na small nokia joor.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
cheesycheesy

Wizardembarassed

Sha see behbeh
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:
shockedshocked

Beht whyembarassedcry

My network na cry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lertee(f): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Officially,i am the last to post here.......thanks thanks thanks,.
Can I have my price already? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

angry angry
i missed it too tongue
undecided

o so wa serve ni angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

My network na cry

Okay..sha see it now
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:03pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Wizardembarassed

Sha see behbeh
mi get e grin
dis one u're looking like i should come nd take u homecheesy

how many alomo did u take before they clear that table?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:05pm On Nov 17, 2013
Fisen, fisen cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
nice pix vixen... u look exactly like a friend of mine...

ms pee remain u oh

harlos na so abi? starting from dis moment, i'm beefing u..dnt view d same thread i'm viewing en u re only allowed to talk to me as from 12pm to 6pm daily till further notice
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: mi get e grin
dis one u're looking like i should come nd take u homecheesy

how many alomo did u take before they clear that table?

Hahahaha..I needed to be rescued na..it was either take the pictures or lose my bestfriendgrin

harlos: Fisen, fisen cheesy

Harlos harlos tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:17pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: nice pix vixen... u look exactly like a friend of mine...

ms pee remain u oh

harlos na so abi? starting from dis moment, i'm beefing u..dnt view d same thread i'm viewing en u re only allowed to talk to me as from 12pm to 6pm daily till further notice
ehshockedshocked

na so e serious reach
Bt right nw my phone is out of data sad. Until next week sad no particular day embarassed .
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Hahahaha..I needed to be rescued na..it was either take the pictures or lose my bestfriendgrin

Harlos harlos tongue
which one of ur boyfriends undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame: nice pix vixen... u look exactly like a friend of mine...

ms pee harlos remain u oh

Thankz dearcheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
ehshockedshocked

na so e serious reach
Bt right nw my phone is out of data sad. Until next week sad no particular day embarassed .

so u'll upload?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Thankz dearcheesy
uw hun
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: which one of ur boyfriends undecided

Girlfriend not boyfriendangry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Okay..sha see it now

Seen cheesy

We almost resemble wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:32pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
so u'll upload?

surecheesy

thatgurlvixen:

Girlfriend not boyfriendangry
nibo lon gbe na?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Seen cheesy

We almost resemble wink

shockedshocked sisters gringrin

harlos:

surecheesy

nibo lon gbe na?

Ibi kan bayentongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:38pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:

ms pee remain u oh

Oya see
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Be fast o smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

shockedshocked sisters gringrin

Ibi kan bayentongue

They will start to think another thing now if u don't talk in time.angry

ms peegrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.