Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (706296 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: ST can translate

ms_pee missed ya
kaiundecided
e go dey take tym

btw...wetin u bring come?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix:
ms_pee missed ya

Missed you too. How have you been? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: kaiundecided
e go dey take tym

btw...wetin u bring come?

u don forget your man condo? Or u don forget road?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Missed you too. How have you been? smiley
gallant and Oluwa dey involve. You?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: Someone asked of u booembarassed . And he greeted u like a lost love or something like that undecided

the worst he said was that i should back off... I dnt want to understand againsad
Erm........erm......ermM.......we were planning to get married oo b4 i came to forum games bt he abandoned me embarassed

harlos:
wetin parix do u

angry
Nothng oo embarassed he just askd me how am feeling and i told him embarassed

fabulousdame: sweet tease happy sunday
Same to you dear! How was service?

Princeparix: geeez. Take 'analgesics'> if am rite.

What's Harlos doing about it? He should give you a body massage.grin
You are right....... There's none available oo embarassed

I yaff not told him embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:36pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix:

u don forget your man condo? Or u don forget road?
which one is condo
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

Yes dear? smiley
So you took down your pic b4 i got here
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Good EVENING peeps.... Hw waz ur sunday?

This thread is officially the largest and still active thread in this section. What a large family mansion it is.... U guys are all too much.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: gallant and Oluwa dey involve. You?

I'm fine. smiley
How your jumping paroles?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2013
Hey! : grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
You are right....... There's none available oo embarassed

I yaff not told him embarassed
i hv mutala akwukwo joor

y hvnt u

harlos: which one is condo
ma crib[/b]
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok i sight you oo cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:45pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Good EVENING peeps.... Hw waz ur sunday?

This thread is officially the largest and still active thread in this section. What a large family mansion it is.... U guys are all too much.
oga deiok, welcome back. How was/is/are you?

Oya drop a VNundecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:
Deiok i sight you oo cool
Goodevenin sweet-thingz , hw was ur sunday?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by NoLoveLost(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2013
fabulousdame:
lol...no i use am buy alomo... how body?
omo toh jo mi grin ko le re body jooh, hw ur body?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
ms_pee:

I'm fine. smiley
How your jumping paroles?
sweet and exciting. How ur own paroles?

Deoik
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
elrony: Hey! : grin
Where hav you been? grin
Dis one you remembr us today.

Princeparix: i hv mutala akwukwo joor

y hvnt u

ma crib[/b]
Lol for your mind grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix: i hv mutala akwukwo joor

y hvnt u

ma crib[/b]
abi ma crib cool

hello angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Goodevenin sweet-thingz , hw was ur sunday?
Been good! How was yours?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Henrypraise: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2013
A goalllllllll...
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Tease!!!!!! grin
I've been away...sorta!!

How u been?..*hugs* cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2013
Mr, you visit here now?

harlos: oga deiok, welcome back. How was/is/are you?

Oya drop a VNundecided
I am good...

you know my voice is not that nice, so i will backdown on that.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2013
Another one sighted.... SMH
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:

hello angry

Howdy bro!!..y d face? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Mr, you visit here now?

I am good...

you know my voice is not that nice, so i will backdown on that.
mine too isn't good bt i still cover face to drop one...many undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2013
Princeparix:

Deoik
Mr jumper, hw u dey nah?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2013
sweet-tease:

Where hav you been? grin
Dis one you remembr us today.

Lol for your mind grin
nah

for my uche.

Harlos...... Na You Sabi
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 6:55pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Mr, you visit here now?
Hehehe...you suprised? wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2013
elrony:

Howdy bro!!..y d face? smiley
I remain loyal cool

my teeth is nt as white as the one u opened 4 us to see... Tell me wetin u dey use. Hypo? undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Deiok(m): 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos:
mine too isn't good bt i still cover face to drop one...many undecided
Ok, if the weather is clear tomorrow, i will be dedicating an Adele song to the house.... cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2013
Deiok: Ok, if the weather is clear tomorrow, i will be dedicating an Adele song to the house.... cheesy
hahahaha.... It is song u will sing cheesy

Pepeye fe pomogrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by sweettease(f): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2013
harlos: Another one sighted.... SMH
Kai! No vex......oya i don log out with immediate effect embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.