Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,003 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:28 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (807) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (712684 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Good morning everyone smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by tonbari: 7:06am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Good morning everyone smiley
Good morning swits. How was ur night?

And good morning everyone.

And this thread can fly o.. Lol
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee: Nobody is around abi?

oya see my pictures everywhere grin

Meaniegringrin

Goodmorning everybody..have a great weekkisskiss
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2013
tonbari:

My night was okay. How was yours?
Brenda? Her brother?

The thread has wings wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 7:12am On Nov 18, 2013
NoLoveLost: ah sold it for 5k bro grin
that acct is worth more than that.....lipsrsealed

GOODMORNING HOUSE
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2013
Viewing this topic: thatgurlvixen(f), tonbari, nitlad, ms_pee(f), Princeparix(m)

Eyah...he is viewing but can't post. sad

I can say anything to him now tongue
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 7:18am On Nov 18, 2013
thatgurlvixen:

Meaniegrin

wink wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

I hear you smiley
wink cheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by elrony(m): 7:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Morning er'body!!!! smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 8:23am On Nov 18, 2013
Morning people

see princeparipapapaya peeping
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:49am On Nov 18, 2013
Morning guys..

Ms pee, lol. I dont believe u posted anything tongue

@fabdame, aiite babe.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:
Ms pee, lol. I dont believe u posted anything tongue

I did o, ask anybody na smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

I did o, ask anybody na smiley

For real?
oya, show me na wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2013
good morning ms_pee and 9icegee
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:00am On Nov 18, 2013
Halloo Prince d jumper.. Long time no see
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2013
Beync: Morning people

see princeparipapapaya peeping
xup beync? This name u dash me no sweet o. I be like osita ihemepawpaw for you eye?gringrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:03am On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania: Halloo Prince d jumper.. Long time no see
my orthodox wi... Shuga-pie. I don find you the way lalaboi dey find alomo for heavenlipsrsealedgrin.
Xup u?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:11am On Nov 18, 2013
Princeparix: my orthodox wi... Shuga-pie. I don find you the way lalaboi dey find alomo for heavenlipsrsealedgrin.
Xup u?

Hehe.. Why did u strike it out? I for remove ur jumping skills today. U say Lala find alomo go where?

I am ok dear.. Hope u are too. Where's Roxie?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Shugamania(f): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2013
tonbari:

Morning dear, sup?

elrony:

Been pretty good dearie... smiley

Hope u doing gr8? wink

I'm good. We havent seen u around these parts in a while. Are u going for d mr Nl contest?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania:

For real?
oya, show me na wink

Lol. Not when the thinking robot is around wink
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2013
Shugamania: .

Hehe.. Why did u strike it out? I for remove ur jumping skills today. U say Lala find alomo go where?

I am ok dear.. Hope u are too. Where's Roxie?

lolz. I no want the Priestess to sink my shipgrin

HA! Lala find alomo go heavensmiley

Roxie make jumping movement o!

Really missed ya. What have you been up to?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Princeparix: good morning ms_pee

Fixed. wink

Good morning jumping shiken prince. Howdy?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2013
ms_pee:

Fixed. wink

Good morning jumping shiken prince. Howdy?
ms_missy i'm ok. How was your night?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2013
Parix. , I will sue. . . for deffamation of character angry. . . I quit alomo already. . i was searching for Tombo in Heaven. . pls talk true na.

Morning ppl.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:33am On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi: Parix. , I will sue. . . for deffamation of character angry. . . I quit alomo already. . i was searching for Tombo in Heaven. . pls talk true na.

Morning ppl.
lala that one no dey fear me. My Priestess dey my side.

Tombo?

Hwfa
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2013
Princeparix: ms_missy i'm ok. How was your night?

My night was fine. Hope you slept well? cool
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2013
Princeparix: lala that one no dey fear me. My Priestess dey my side.

Tombo?

Hwfa

I dey. . we nor dey see u n ur priestess here again. . u sure say harlos nor dey jam am for another thread?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2013
morning everybody
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by lalaboi(m): 11:19am On Nov 18, 2013
Morrrrin Fab. hwas ur night?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Morning y'all
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by fabulousdame(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2013
lalaboi: Morrrrin Fab. hwas ur night?
it was okay en urs? btw.. i dint hear from u yesterday

texanomaly: Morning y'all

morning dear
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by texanomaly(f): 11:48am On Nov 18, 2013
fabulousdame:

morning dear

How are you today fab?

(1) (2) (3) ... (804) (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.