Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,663 members, 7,862,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ - Forum Games (821) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ (711653 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: yallo
good morin, jumper. How is the jumping kingdom dis mrng.
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:49am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:

embarassedembarassedembarassed

maybe u have idea, where jb or ST is... Ok u said Mars.
This is serious anybody dat goes there dnt always come back single....

No! ST can't do this No!! embarassed
don't worry, they'll soon be back
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:51am On Nov 19, 2013
NoLoveLost: Pwincepawix how far??
lolz.i know say you from calabar but go shape your mouth for ms_pee manicure center. I'm doing good

u?grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:52am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: good morin, jumper. How is the jumping kingdom dis mrng.
flourishing in green and beauty. Wetin ST do?lipsrsealed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:53am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: don't worry, they'll soon be back

*faints*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 9:54am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
show me ur 32 first smiley

I don't have 32 embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 9:55am On Nov 19, 2013
*too bad wen a girl loves a guy and it seems de guy doesnt like her back (thts wot she thinks anyway)...can b frustrating at times. i undersatnd hw she's feeling right nw...mayb she shud do wot she had already began to do, avoid me...or cant she? wonder wot brought her back to my side (well, thts wot girlish crush on some one can do to u)*
ms_pee:

Get lost!!! angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: flourishing in green and beauty. Wetin ST do?lipsrsealed
Nothing, she is fine, still sleeping in our room grin
sad

ah! Jb angry *bite finger*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 9:57am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:

*faints*
cheesy noooo, resuscitates him
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

I don't have 32 embarassed
no pishure cos i'm showin mine
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
Nothing, she is fine, still sleeping in our room grin
sad

ah! Jb angry *bite finger*
huhh? Wetin Jb do? That guy 2nd name na Palava
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 9:59am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: cheesy noooo, resuscitates him

Where is ST? embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
*used to like hw her nick sounds, everytime i come across her...if only looks matched nicks...den she and LUX( SOAP) will be de most prettiest babes in this place...but too bad, looks dont match nicks, so i cant tell hw they both look, as iv never set my eyes on thier pics before (hope she didnt stumble on mine last night either, cos tht will make it unfair)...not tht it matters much to me sha, as i lay more emphasis on WHO u r, and not KOW u look*
Beync: don't worry, they'll soon be back
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: lolz.i know say you from calabar but go shape your mouth for ms_pee manicure center.

Lol. Really? smiley
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:02am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: huhh? Wetin Jb do? That guy 2nd name na Palava
You knw b4 b4
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:02am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Lol. Really? smiley
it wasnt me

¤points at 9icegee and harlos¤ na dem o

xup you dearie
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:03am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: no pishure cos i'm showin mine

Please na sad
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:04am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
You knw b4 b4
has he done his normal attempt-grab-runaway stuff with someone? Or the lala stri. Stuff?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by 9icegee: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: it wasnt me

xup you dearie
*now wot ws tht wot'd i do? wsnt even following wot he said till he mentioned my name... (and to her for tht matter!!!)*
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
9icegee: *used to like hw her nick sounds, everytime i come across her...if only looks matched nicks...den she and LUX( SOAP) will be de most prettiest babes in this place...but too bad, looks dont match nicks, so i cant tell hw they both look, as iv never set my eyes on thier pics before (hope she didnt stumble on mine last night either, cos tht will make it unfair)...not tht it matters much to me sha, as i lay more emphasis on WHO u r, and not KOW u look*
the same way character doesn't match looks.
This role u choose to play doesn't match ur look undecided

dnt hit me o embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: it wasnt me

xup you dearie

Na them do wetin?

I'm aiit bey, and you?
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos: the same way character doesn't match looks.
This role u choose to play doesn't match ur look undecided

dnt hit me o embarassed

Lmao! Very annoying thing grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Please na sad
tongue
dis afternoon...if i remember
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Beync(f): 10:08am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
Where is ST? embarassed
ST is safe, I promise.
Jb is a gentle mancheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2013
harlos:
tongue
dis afternoon...if i remember

Give me time, I don't wanna miss it angry
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

Na them do wetin?

I'm aiit bey, and you?
na dem talk say you get manicure center[in their own words].

Jumpinggrin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:10am On Nov 19, 2013
Beync: ST is safe, I promise.
Jb is a gentle mancheesy

But I heard ST is pregnant for JB embarassed
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by mspee(f): 10:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Princeparix: na dem talk say you get manicure center[in their own words].

Jumpinggrin

When them talk that kain thing? And I no hear? angry

Jumping? You dey enter swamp today? grin
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:12am On Nov 19, 2013
Jb is a gentle mancheesy
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:13am On Nov 19, 2013
Jb is a gentle mancheesy
I'll trust you on that... Jb works with lala, i dnt believe that
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by harlos: 10:15am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

But I heard ST is pregnant for JB embarassed
You nor hear well...undecided
Re: ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ by Princeparix(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2013
ms_pee:

When them talk that kain thing? And I no hear? angry

Jumping? You dey enter swamp today? grin
ask obinoscopy

we no the jump where the river swallows.

No d add gas for stove abeg

@harlos wetin i d see

(1) (2) (3) ... (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) ... (1277) (Reply)

Tag And Ask / Nairaland(forum Games) Hookup And Relaxation Center(reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.