Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln - Agriculture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln (95007 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2021
500kBCK(kg) 100% stainless interior fish smoking kiln ready to ship out to Etsako west Edo state

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our Lagos workshop plot 2 Emmanuel enosegbe Street peace estate aboru Iyana ipaja Lagos

or send an email:olowaolugbenga@gmail.com
Phone call/whatsapp message: 08167488947

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:08am On Apr 19, 2021
If you are in Abuja and its environ and you want to enjoy tasty grilled chicken,guinea fowl and smoked fresh water fish from the wild check out Angies Kitchen they have our 200BCK smoking kiln stainless interior machine always in action.

contact number ; 08022222762

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2021
Available also and Bethsaidal metalworks is Griller for BBQ and Shawarma toaster .

08167488947 call/sms/whatsapp

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2021
Another one from our list of prestigious clientele... If you are in Abuja and it's environs abd needs clean (stone and dirt free) and tasty smoke catfish reach out to efugofarms

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by businessMODE(m): 5:49pm On Apr 27, 2021
“They ask you about intoxicants and games of chances. Say: in both of them there is a great sin...”(Surah al-Baqarah 2:219)

FastChaw | Buy Shawarma Online
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by enyisco: 9:50am On Jun 22, 2021
Are you tired of low quality smoked catfish that deteriorates quickly and doesn't taste delicious? or are you traveling out and desire to export smoke-dried catfish that will last for a long time.

We at FORONE got you covered. We deliver well packaged, peppered smoked catfish of lasting quality that meet international standard requirement to your doorstep.

To order chat us now on WhatsApp 08064571784 or call us on 08062301909 for enquiry.

From Port Harcourt, Rivers State, we deliver all over Nigeria

Sweet aroma • More delicious • Longer shelf life • Exportable

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:35am On Jun 26, 2021
100bck stainless interior smoking kiln shipping to a client in portharcourt via ABC cargo from jibowu Lagos

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our Iyana ipaja Lagos office

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2021
150kg and 250kg dual Power (gas and charcoal) stainless interior smoking kiln available for instant pick up.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our Lagos workshop plot 2 Emmanuel enosegbe Street peace estate aboru Iyana ipaja Lagos

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Still available

150kg and 250kg dual Power (gas and charcoal) stainless interior smoking kiln available for instant pick up.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
50kg dual Power (gas and charcoal) stainless interior smoking kiln available for instant pick up.

SOLD

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by bizzibodi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Good job,what range of temperatures are we looking at in fish smoking?
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by basketballseek: 6:23pm On Jun 01, 2022
Etranshub:
[b]300BCK dual power smoking kiln with auxiliary fan for force convention of heat.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state or our lagos workshop at iyana ipaja

I always prefer smoker for high-end grill for bbq grill and other recipies like this.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Hisbah(f): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2022
Nice
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Mabizeka: 12:35pm On Jul 03, 2022
Good one
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by ogbuefi677(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hisbah:
@ogbuefi677. I'm
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Hisbah(f): 12:52pm On Jul 03, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Posted a very tiny thing.
I no too hol now
De joke. grin
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Hisbah(f): 12:56pm On Jul 03, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Posted a very tiny thing.
I no too hol now
Alright.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by ogbuefi677(m): 1:02pm On Jul 03, 2022
Hisbah:
P once again
Done.
Udo!
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Hisbah(f): 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2022
ogbuefi677:

Done.
Udo!
Lol
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2022
50kg dual Power (gas and charcoal) stainless interior smoking kiln available for instant pick up.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2023
500bck fish snoking kiln off to Delta State.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our Lagos workshop plot 2 Emmanuel enosegbe Street peace estate aboru Iyana ipaja Lagos 08167488947

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:26pm On Jan 24, 2023
100bck fish smoking kiln with stainless interior ready to ship out to Alagutan Lagos As a commercial fish farmer, embrace processing to maximize your profit.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our Lagos workshop plot 2 Emmanuel enosegbe Street peace estate aboru Iyana ipaja Lagos 08167488947

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by XPaul: 4:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
Hi OP,

Can you make a list of your oven and price
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:16am On May 02, 2023
XPaul:
Hi OP,

Can you make a list of your oven and price
wow sorry i am just seeing this, i seldom come here. Kindly send me a message on WhatsApp(i eill send u our catalogue) i am more active there
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:21am On May 02, 2023
OH yes i am still very much active i just dont come on here often

100bck fish smoking kiln with stainless interior and blower ready to ship out to Ikorodu Lagos As a commercial fish farmer, embrace processing to maximize your profit.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:15am On May 05, 2023
150bck fish smoking kiln with stainless interior ready to ship out to Benin city Edo state.. As a commercial fish farmer, embrace processing to maximize your profit.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2023
Mangala style smoke fish in the making by one of our prestigious client using our 500bck stainless interiror smoking kiln.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:06am On May 10, 2023
Need a fish smoking kiln that is easy to operate (indoor and outdoor), efficient, power saving and hygienic? Look no further, i am hour number one plug
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:42am On May 11, 2023
Need a fish smoking kiln that is easy to operate (indoor and outdoor), efficient, power saving and hygienic? Look no further, i am your number one plug

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:56am On May 12, 2023
Picture 1: Fully dresses mangala style catfish ready to enter our smoking kiln (with pure stainless steel rack approved by nafdac)

Picture 2: Well dried from our smoking kiln (ready to stay on the shelve/storage or straight to your pot #FRESH

picture credit: Gentle Giant Food (One of our clients)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2023
Its a new week start that business now, there is no better time than when you start... Jusy get started and you will surely get there
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2023
Fish processing remains one of the oldest business and remains ever viable... What are you waiting for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.