Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,384 members, 7,812,133 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln - Agriculture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln (94944 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Calyb(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2019
I am in Gwagwalada, I need a smoking kiln. Call me on zero seven zero six seven nine six zero eight two three. I use this method so that op will not block me.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:15pm On Jun 04, 2019
Happy Eld Mubarak to all our muslims customers and friends.

Chicken smoker with grill clamps and oil collector 100% stainless interior with dual blower and heat distribution channel (charcoal power source).

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our new Lagos office at Peace Estate Aboru Iyana ipaja.

or send an email:olowaolugbenga@gmail.com
Phone call/whatsapp message: 08167488947

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05, 2019
500kg stainless interior smoking kiln

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2019
100kg stainless interior wall smoking kiln shipped to Benin Edo state

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by lakers20(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2019
Etranshub:
500kg stainless interior smoking kiln

Please kindly forward product catalogue for the kiln and prices to lakers.jeremiah@gmail.com

Wonderful thread I must say. Keep it up
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2019
lakers20:

Please kindly forward product catalogue for the kiln and prices to lakers.jeremiah@gmail.com

thank you for the compliments, products catalog sent as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by raymondele86(m): 9:48am On Jun 28, 2019
Please kindly forward product catalogue for the kiln and prices to deleadebukola@gmail.com

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by fm7070: 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
Please send me your catalogue and prices to: femi799@Yahoo.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
raymondele86:
Please kindly forward product catalogue for the kiln and prices to deleadebukola@gmail.com

done kindly check your email

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
fm7070:
Please send me your catalogue and prices to: femi799@Yahoo.com
done kindly check your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:27am On Jul 05, 2019
Good morning ma people grin

In-production 300bck and 100bck smoking kiln.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state or our Lagos workshop at iyana ipaja.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2019
Finished and fully installed. Shipped out to Ibadan.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state or our Lagos workshop at iyana ipaja.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2019
Good morning and happy new week.

Looking to set up a standard fish processing unit that will need nafdac approval? Then you are going to need the following.

* stainless interior smoking kiln (especially the parts touching the fish)
* moisture analyzer
* stainless washing basin
* all tiles production area with standard toilet.
* stainless tables and trolleys (like in the picture below) for dressing,packaging and moving around of the fish.
* etc

Contact us today at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied for more details on setting up of your production unit and purchase of equipments.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:28pm On Jul 16, 2019
100kg 100% stainless interior smoking kiln (i.e interior wall,trolley and rack) paint section. Now ready to be shipped to Abuja. Equipped with external channel for collection of oil as the oil drops from the fish no need to open the kiln the oil is collected outside by the side of the kiln.

Contact us today at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied for more details on setting up of your production unit and purchase of equipments.

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Agrostyles: 12:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
Op well done sir. Pls what's the cheapest I can get a feed dryer. And what will be the source of heat.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2019
Agrostyles:
Op well done sir. Pls what's the cheapest I can get a feed dryer. And what will be the source of heat.
you are always welcome sir, I guess I have replied to this on WhatsApp
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Agrostyles: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
Etranshub:
you are always welcome sir, I guess I have replied to this on WhatsApp

Yes you have
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:56pm On Jul 22, 2019
A monster in the making.

Gravity feed meat/chicken smoker (charcoal only)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
A monster in the making.

Gravity feed meat/chicken smoker (charcoal only)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
300kg capacity Gravity feed meat/chicken smoker (charcoal and gas)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by prety247: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2019
What's your price

quote author=Etranshub post=81136158]300kg capacity Gravity feed meat/chicken smoker (charcoal and gas)

[/quote]
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2019
300bck in transit to Benin, it's a BOI consignment you too can approach their nearest office to you to get the facility to get your equipment for your proposed business

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Shipping out to Abuja via ABC cargo Fadeyi Lagos.100BCK 100% stainless interior (wall,racks and trolley) with fan [b]for even circulation of heat. Dual power source of gas and charcoal.

With stainless table for packaging,stainless washing hand basin fordressing of fish and stainless shelf for storage

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2019
Side by side 100bck stainless interior wall, 75bbk 100% stainless interior and 150bck stainless interior wall.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2019
100bck stainless interior wall shipped to enugun via chukwu buikem motors

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by peterveo(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Please kindly send me a catalogue of your products with current prices. Thanks
akporidopeter@gmail.com

Etranshub:
100bck stainless interior wall shipped to enugun via chukwu buikem motors

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
peterveo:
Please kindly send me a catalogue of your products with current prices. Thanks
akporidopeter@gmail.com

Done
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2019
500BPK dual power smoking kiln with auxiliary fan for force convention of heat.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
50BBK all 100% stainless interior (wall ,trolley and racks) Electric smoking kiln with thermostat to set working temperature to your preferred temperature.

Phone call/whatsapp message: 0816748894

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
What are you still waiting for? Looking for a bespoke fish smoking kiln? Don't look further we have you covered.

100bck stainless interior wall now equipped with a roller(tyre) for easy movement,shipped to Gombe state via container body trucks plying the northern part of the country from lagos

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at our new lagos workshop at iyana ipaja.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:47am On Nov 27, 2019
300BCK dual power smoking kiln with auxiliary fan for force convention of heat.

Natonwide shipping/delivery available for all our smoking kilns and other equipments at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied. Visit today at km 40 lagos abeokuta express road abule oko bus stop after ifo via sango Ota ogun state or our lagos workshop at iyana ipaja

Phone call/whatsapp message: 0816748894

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by BillyPro: 3:28pm On Dec 17, 2019
DECEMBER SALES
Selling...Standard & quality Clarias
30,000 Fingerlings
20,000 Post Fingerlings
Now available for sale.
Whatsapp/Call: 07010647405
Thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.