Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln (94918 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by aonibz: 7:08am On Feb 07, 2017
Just emailed u now @ aonibz@yahoo.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:16am On Feb 10, 2017
Say hello to our newly improved design on power source for smoking kiln. Now our classic smoking kiln can come with a TRIPLE power source of Gas, Charcoal and Electricity. Equipped also with a high speed blower and you can use to of the power sources at once to speed up your work

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by knoxx: 9:30pm On Feb 19, 2017
Send your current price list to seggy9979@yahoo.co.uk
Segilolabenedict@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Olayinka777(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2017
Etranshub:
ask your Oga the real brain behind the gelatin magnet feed(now floating), he has being to my workshop in papalanto and can testify to our works..i won't say more than that because normally I should not have answered you.
Oh! Who are u calling my oga? I only told u what I know.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by thymm50(m): 6:39am On Mar 10, 2017
op pls send your current price quotations to timefarms1@gmail.com asap. Thanks and keep the good work
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
100kg dual power (gas and charcoal) stainless interior with temperature gauge and oil collector. Also with racks on trolley...send email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call 08167488947 for our present product catalogue with quotation of different sizes of our kilns

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:09pm On Mar 20, 2017
thymm50:
op pls send your current price quotations to timefarms1@gmail.com asap.
Thanks and keep the good work
sorry I am just seeing this,kindly check your email for response
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:46am On Apr 05, 2017
For small scale and backyard farmers, processing your Fish is the way forward to make more than 100% profit /batch of your Fish farm. Start small and grow big with our 100BCK smoking kiln gas and charcoal (dual power source) very easy and clean to use . Attached below is a picture and video of test of it at a clients backyard farm....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU7zoQWdmnU

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2017
Introducing you also to our cassava processing to garri production line of machines ranging from grater, fryer,presser,sifter and peeling machines.

Attached is a picture of gas powered manual fryer with stainless steel tray equipped with funnel for easy collection of garri after frying, temperature gauge to monitor working temperature and make it easy to teach any body on how to fly garri for the first time,mobile ( can me moved from one point to the other and can be used anywhere both indoor and outdoor) and body is fibre insulated with 6 inches thickness which makes it conserve a lot of heat energy and protects the person frying the garri.

For more information and quotes kindly send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or contact Michael On 08167488947

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by jones2014: 9:33am On Apr 08, 2017
Please send product catalog n pricelist to hostine2007@yahoo.com. regards

Etranshub:
100kg dual power (gas and charcoal) stainless interior with temperature gauge and oil collector. Also with racks on trolley...send email to
olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call 08167488947 for our present product catalogue with quotation of different sizes of our kilns
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 5:49pm On Apr 08, 2017
Product catalogue sent to your email as per your request
jones2014:
Please send product catalog n pricelist to hostine2007@yahoo.com. regards

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2017
Good news to all fish processor and prospective fish processors. We are giving a whooping 15% discount this Easter period on our smoking kilns ranging from our 100kg to 500kg designs.

Offer starts from the 11th of April and will end by the 11th of May.

Note : this offer is applicable to our January product catalogue price list only in case you have it already and if you do not have it,kindly send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call Michael On 08167488947.

HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST!!!

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:30pm On Apr 18, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81fUinurr1M

Newly installed BCK 500 classic kiln at a new fish processing factory in Lagos Nigeria. #bethsaidal #fishsmoking #PAH-free

PROMO STILL ON,HURRY WHILE OFFER LAST!!!

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:25pm On May 24, 2017
There are smoking kilns and quality ever lasting smoking kiln, the latter is what we offer to our customers at bethsaidal farms and agro allied. There are basic principle of conservation of heat to consider and follow in the designing of a smoking kiln in other to get a quality smoking kiln and one which operates without exposing the food to carcinogenic materials. At Bethsaidal Farms, agro-processing equipment is our passion and we always better our last best result.

Say hello to our new slim body mobile garri fryer.Our mobile garri fryer is designed to be movable from one point to the other and as such can be used both indoor and outdoor. They are fibre insulated with 6" thickness to conserve high heat energy in the burning chamber using less fuel and also protecting the person frying from heat burn. They are equipped with temperature gauge to monitor working temperature and makes it easy for novice to use. They gas powered and environmental friendly. Available also are other garri processing equipments like the grater,presser,sifter and cassava peeler all stainless steel machines. Contact us at Bethsaidal farms and Agro Allied for more

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by ojbig1: 4:08pm On May 28, 2017
Send your current price list to ojbigbig@yahoo.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by jamace(m): 10:20pm On May 28, 2017
OP, tell us your current price list.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2017
For your fish smoking kiln, feed milling equipment like hammer mill,mixer,extruder etc also your garri processing equipment like the grater,presser,automated and manual fryer ,sifter etc we are always here to give you the best , for more information send email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call 08167488947 for our present product catalogue with quotation of different sizes of any of our equipments

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by ojbig1: 5:46pm On Jun 10, 2017
Hi, I can't understand why after over three weeks of requesting for your product catalogue am yet to get one. If you still follow this thread please kindly send the catalogue and price list to ojbigbig@yahoo.com
Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Olayinka777(m): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2017
Etranshub:
Say hello to our newly improved design on power source for smoking kiln. Now our classic smoking kiln can come with a TRIPLE power source of Gas, Charcoal and Electricity. Equipped also with a high speed blower and you can use to of the power sources at once to speed up your work
Oga pls stop misleading people nah! How on earth can you use the three sources of power at once? Haba! U mean the gas, electricity & the charcoal power source can all be used simultaneously?
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:56pm On Jun 10, 2017
Nation wide shipping available with two options of ABC cargo and door to door haulage. Feel free to visit us today at bethsaidal farms if you are less busy and if not ,be rest assured your consignment will arrive your Destination safe and sound.

A 100bck dual power with a blower (galvanized steel) been weighed at ABC cargo jibowu Lagos office to be shipped to Abuja.

Send us an email today at OK olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call Michael on 08167488947 to get our product catalogue ....have a wonderful weekend

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 1:50am On Jun 12, 2017
ojbig1:
Hi, I can't understand why after over three weeks of requesting for your product catalogue am yet to get one. If you still follow this thread please kindly send the catalogue and price list to ojbigbig@yahoo.com
Thanks for your anticipated response.
hello, sorry for the delay . kindly check your email now.

Nb: its easier for me to reply emails and also phone calls are faster due to my tight schedule
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 12:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fish farming is a very lucrative business if you learn the pros and con of the business but can be much more lucrative if you add value to your harvest from fish farming

Send us an email today at olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call Michael on 08167488947 to get our product catalogue ....

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by hambali1: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2017
how much
Etranshub:
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by deausthy(m): 7:06am On Jun 16, 2017
Etranshub:
Abuja bound 100kg smoking kiln with racks on trolley, stainless interior wall,temperature gauge,dual power of gas a charcoal,oil and moisture collector......etc

At Bethsaidal Farms And agro allied, we build the best of fish smoking kiln that makes fish processing looks like piece of cake. We don't just build but we are into complete package of fish farming and processing so you can visits us for training aswell
Your exact location in Gwas as well as your phone number.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:37am On Jun 16, 2017
deausthy:
Your exact location in Gwas as well as your phone number.
Our location is km 40 lagos-abeokuta express road ifo area Ogun state.

Send us an email today at olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call Michael on 08167488947
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by jstburner(m): 5:30pm On Jun 22, 2017
Please,do u design Palm kernel oil extractor?if yes send your price list with tonnage to iykeze6@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Its a different thing to have an efficient smoking kiln, its a different thing to have the skills to smoke your fish to have that fantastic taste and aroma and still be free from PAH(polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon) . Interested in fish and meat processing for local and international market?  Then visit us today for setting up, types of equipment , packaging and processing training at Bethsaidal farms and Agro allied , call Michael 08167488947

100kg classic smoking kiln with trolley on rollers ,stainless interior wall, stainless trolley ,temperature gauge, oil and moisture collector, dual power source and many more.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Missfads(f): 10:38am On Jul 20, 2017
For those that wants to go into smoked catfish but dont have the fund yet for a smoking kiln or For those that wants to buy smoked catfish in bulk or wants to be a distributor. I sell smoked catfish at wholesale price. You can contact me on 08161542270. Thank you.
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by NoLotty7(m): 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2017
I love these, well done
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by kentochi(m): 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2017
Well done please check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.