Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln (94924 Views)

Snail Farming In Nigeria Made Easy, Practical Tips / The A to Z Of Oil Palm Farming (Costs And Returns Analysis) / The A-Z Of Snail Farming In Nigeria (what Nobody Will Tell You For Free!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2017
Want to get a smokiln kiln? Be sure about the grade of the plate used for both the interior and exterior wall to be sure you are getting a quality kiln. Watch out for the part two of the article where will be discussing types and quality of material. Visit http://bethsaidal..com/2017/08/how-to-identify-quality-fish-smoking.html to learn more about quality smoking kiln material

1 Like

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by hary158: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2017
Etranshub:
Want to get a smokiln kiln? Be sure about the grade of the plate used for both the interior and exterior wall to be sure you are getting a quality kiln. Watch out for the part two of the article where will be discussing types and quality of material. Visit http://bethsaidal..com/2017/08/how-to-identify-quality-fish-smoking.html to learn more about quality smoking kiln material

sent you an email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:54pm On Oct 02, 2017
Replied to your email
hary158:

sent you an email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
Happy independent to our beloved country Nigeria...All in the bid ti continue to move our country forward let's buy naija products to move our country commerce forward. Usually at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied we fabricate machines on request but presently we have sone machines available for instant.I will be dropping their pictures and capacities gradualy so kindly watch out for this page
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2017
100BCK stainless interior wall dual power source of gas and charcoal with oil collector and removable trolley and temperature gauge available for instant pick up

Terms: cash qnd carry ( first come first serve)

[i]MODIFIED : SOLD [/i]

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 9:59pm On Oct 02, 2017
75BBK mild steel interior with temperature gauge , oil and moisture collector,dual power gas and charcoal.
No trolley. Available for instant pick up (first come first serve)

Terms: cash and carry

[b]MODIFIED : SOLD [/b]

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:54am On Oct 03, 2017
75BCK stainless interior wall dual power source of gas and charcoal with oil collector and removable trolley and temperature gauge available for instant pick up 

Terms: cash and carry ( first come first serve)

[/b] modified : SOLD OCT 22 [b]

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2017
300BCK stainless interior wall dual power source of gas and charcoal with oil collector and removable trolley and temperature gauge with high speed blower for even distribution of heat ( fish dry at the same rate no need for switching racks ) available for instant pick up 

Terms: cash and carry ( first come first serve)

[b]MODIFIED : SOLD[/b]

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Ogagawhite(f): 9:06am On Oct 05, 2017
This is a feed ebook by STONED FEED PRODUCT. It cover's 27 100% useful page. This ebook is about feed formulation "how to make a Worldwide feed on catfish, broilers, pig, rabbit, pullets,layers,snail easily. As we all knows that feed formulation is one of the widely use feed secret, to get a good return and smiling to the bank and People love farm biz but considering the cost and prizes of feed ND drug make them wanna think back,well, using feed formulation is the best but Freshers always face problems regarding setting up a good formulation (crude protein and inclusion rate) . So this EBook for all those beginners who don't know the concept of setting up good formulation

In this eBook we have the cover the basic question regarding creating a worldwide feed formulation . All the must have protein sources (plant animal and marine) and many other energy source things like setting up some photogenic natural feed additives locally on your farm and much more . You people will love it .

So if you are a fresher and ready to create a feed formulation using my formula then this eBook is just what you require. The write-up of this eBook is very simple and easy to understand. You will love to share this eBook to your friends and other coworkers free or pay
for your information I suffer well well before God bless me with this idea I buy so many eBook because I wanted to grow my farm to more profit but trust 9ja Dem chop my money wella

Call or Whatsapp 08020605880 and change your farm life

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by LaBikerFarms: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
Etranshub:
Say hello to our newly improved design on power source for smoking kiln. Now our classic smoking kiln can come with a TRIPLE power source of Gas, Charcoal and Electricity. Equipped also with a high speed blower and you can use to of the power sources at once to speed up your work

This is getting better and better.

Kindly send your products catalogue and current prices to me on kdahunsi@gmail.com

Regards.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2017
LaBikerFarms:

This is getting better and better.

Kindly send your products catalogue and current prices to me on kdahunsi@gmail.com

Regards.

products catalogue sent as per your request. Thanks for the compliments
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Lasun(m): 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Hello, kindly send me catalogue and if possible current prices of your product.

Need a kiln that will be dual powered; Charcoal and Gas.It will have blower for even heat distribution and oil and moisture collector.

abuabdulbaqi@gmail.com

Thanking you in anticipation
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by webhostbiz: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2017
kindly sent me your catalogue and price list for smoking klin of 500kg capacity upward. . my email address: felixakomolafe@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
webhostbiz:
kindly sent me your catalogue and price list for smoking klin of 500kg capacity upward. . my email address: felixakomolafe@gmail.com
kindly check your email
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
webhostbiz:
sent as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by oluwalogo(m): 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
PLACE YOUR FREE ADVERTISEMENT, NOW!!!
http://fufumart.com
This season is just right for sales.
Are you into Agro or food related services? Of course you need more publicity to increase sales and patronage .

This is new, trending and just on time for your business
Place your free ad on fufumart classified Agro and food e-commerce market..
http://fufumart.com

Thank me later...

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by freshpzy1(m): 6:57am On Dec 29, 2017
I read through ur thread and all I av 2 say is kudos

pls send all needed info abt catfish smoking and rearing 2 make it more profitable

also send the prices 4 it machines to
abiye250@gmail.com
thanks in advance
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2018
freshpzy1:
I read through ur thread and all I av 2 say is kudos

pls send all needed info abt catfish smoking and rearing 2 make it more profitable

also send the prices 4 it machines to
abiye250@gmail.com
thanks in advance

details sent to your email as per your request
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Compliments of the season...now available for pick up at Bethsaidal farms and agro allied #Classic industrial burner . Very affordable with high grade plate of bended body and removable pot carrier. Send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com for purchase details and more info or call Michael on 08167488947

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:42pm On Jan 08, 2018
Nationwide fast and reliable shipping available at bethsaidal farms and agro allied. The miracle you are expecting is in the work you are scared to do...this 2018 ,do the work and be prosperous
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Jhymrod(f): 12:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
hi. ....please I need the catalogue for the smoking kiln,please forward it to... jimrodiat@gmail.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
Jhymrod:
hi. ....please I need the catalogue for the smoking kiln,please forward it to... jimrodiat@gmail.com
hello sorry I am just seeing this but your requested has been granted , kindly check your email. Thanks
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Available for instant pick up on cash and carry. 100kg classic stainless interior wall smoking kiln with dual power source of gas and charcoal with oil and moisture collector. Racks on rollers ( trolleys ) with temperature gauge etc for more information kindly send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call Michael on 08167488947

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by stifej: 12:09am On Feb 05, 2018
send to stifejo@yahoo.com
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2018
stifej:
send to stifejo@yahoo.com
done
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by novexme(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Benefits of Using Aeration Pumps

Why Your Pond Needs An Air Pump?

The One Accessory You Should Buy If you’re not using an air pump on your pond, you probably don’t realise what a big risk you are taking.

It’s amazing how many fish farmers up to this day have yet to discover the benefits of an air pump.
Pond Aeration“Aeration,” in one word, sums up the reason why your pond needs an air pump.
Pond aeration is as essential to ponds as air, particularly oxygen, is essential for us to live.

In lakes and ponds, not only fish are dependent on dissolved oxygen (DO) supply in the water. Many other organisms in the water also depend on it to function well and survive.
A shortage of oxygen opens a Pandora’s Box of problems to your pond’s water quality and clarity, which can rapidly escalate to fish deaths sooner than you expect.
So unless you are willing to take the risk of suffering the consequences from poor pond aeration, a pond air pump is a must.

Don’t Ponds Get Naturally Aerated?

Ponds get naturally aerated, but not adequately. Unlike mountain streams or raging rivers that have higher DO levels, the comparatively still waters in ponds don’t get additional aeration benefit from energised water movement.
In addition, air contains only about 20% oxygen. So even if oxygen diffused from the atmosphere dissolves passively into the water, the amount is far too low to be sufficient.
To make matters even worse, several factors further decrease the level of DO in the water.

Some of them are:
Rising temperature – the demand for oxygen rises as temperature goes up due to increased metabolic rates of fish and other aquatic life.

Fish population and size – the more fish you have in the pond, and the bigger they are, the more oxygen is used up.

Decomposing organic matter – fish and animal wastes, fertiliser run-offs dead leaves, etc make up organic matter in the pond that requires a lot of oxygen to decompose.

Submerged plants and algae – these take in oxygen in the night, which contributes to the drop of oxygen levels after sun down.

Oxygen consuming bacteria – oxygen is required by aerobic bacteria in order to efficiently breakdown nutrients and toxic substances, like ammonia.
The more nutrients and organic wastes are in the water, the more oxygen is consumed by these bacteria.

Presence of other water solutes and use of treatment products reduce DO.

Given these facts, it’s just logical to conclude that ponds need additional help to keep topping-up their exhausted dissolved oxygen supplies.

However, some unconvinced pond owners argue that their ponds have been problem-free even without using pond aerators.

Maybe so, but as your pond gets older, more organic sediments accumulate, fish get bigger and aerobic bacteria multiply.

Increased demand of oxygen soon takes a serious toll on your water’s oxygen levels and it is just a matter of time before problems surface up.

Why Air Pumps and Not Any Other Pond Aerators:

There are different sorts of pond aerators available to address pond aeration. However, tests show that pond air pumps are most efficient in diffusing sufficient oxygen throughout the body of water and not only on the surface.
Because pond air pumps rely on air movement to oxygenate, the rate of oxygen diffused is relatively higher than other pond aerators that rely on water movement, like waterfalls and venturis.

So with efficient pond or lake aerators, you can be certain to get the following benefits:*

Prevention of fish death due to oxygen depletion.

Keep useful aerobic bacteria active.

Promote the break-down of toxic substances in the water, like ammonia and nitrite.

Stop the release of toxic gases due to lack of oxygen.

Avoid rotten egg smell coming out of your pond caused by production of toxic gases.

Inhibit the growth of unsightly algae.

Help maintain clear water.

Raised oxygen levels in filters resulting to improved filter performance. Mainly for recirculatory systems.

Healthier Fish.

Will Any Type of Air Pump Do?

Not any kind of pond air pump will guarantee you the above benefits. To get the most out of a pond air pump, it is extremely important to choose the right size and quality. To find out what size of air pump will be efficient enough for your pond, calculate how many litres your pond has and calculate the size of air pump needed.

In terms of quality, just like you can’t expect the perks of a Rolls Royce from a Kia, so you can’t expect to gain equal advantages from different types of air pumps. If the “Rolls Royce” of air pumps at a reasonable price is what you want, then Resun Air Pumps are the best pond aerators for you.

These are “THE” top of the line pond air pumps used for many years in fish ponds and earthen ponds for their high performance, reliability, energy efficiency and ultra silent operation.

This air pump comes complete with additional Accessories added by us to make Installation hassle free and easily outperforms conventional air pumps.

Regardless of its size, a pond should not be without an efficient air pump.

Order the right size and quality air pumps for your fish farms now.

call Deji on 07036871939 to place your orders

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Hallams(m): 7:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Send the current prices of your smoking machines to segunalamu7@gmail.com and the catalogue
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by novexme(m): 12:22pm On Feb 22, 2018
Hallams:
Send your current prices to segunalamu7@gmail.com
who are you referring to? what prices are you asking for
Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2018
100BCK and 75BCK stainless interior wall dual power of gas and charcoal smoking kiln with temperature gauge available for instant pick up. For more information about our smoking kilns kindly send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com or call Michael on 08167488947 for our product catalogue.

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 8:31am On Mar 09, 2018
300BCK setting out to Abuja. Want to do fish processing business? Visit or call us today at Bethsaidal Farms and we will take you through ghe A-Z of the business without any hazzle. Easy payment and delivery service available nationwide and across West Africa.

Tel: 08167488947
Email: olowaolugbenga@gmail.com
Facebook : Bethsaidal Farms and Agro Allied
Instagram : Bethsaidal

Re: A-z Of Catfish Smoking Business and types of fish smoking kiln by Etranshub(m): 11:40am On Mar 13, 2018
Top notch fish smoking kiln and dehydrator for food and vegetable drying? Don't look too far, visit us today at Bethsaidal farm and agro allied . Call Michael on 08167488947 or send an email to olowaolugbenga@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The Grasscutter I Caught This Morning As I Went To Inspect My Traps / Preserve Fresh Tomato Paste For A Year (no Refrigeration Or Preservatives) / List Of Made In Nigeria Rice And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.