Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? (1449 Views)

When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Does 'Playing Hard To Get' Make You Happy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
I met this girl at a friend house few months ago, when i look at her i said to myself "oh this is the kind of girl I want in my life for a serious relationship"because of her beauty and the way she smiles which got my attention, so I pick up the courage and talk to her by asking her name which she told me with same smile. Before I left the place I asked for her number which she gave me. Two days later we start chatting on whatapps so from there we became friends.
One day I called her that I want to have a date with her which she agreed. she came and I took her to a nearby joint where we had some refreshment. So later on i asked her to be my girlfriend which is the sole reason why i invited her to this place, she smiled and said that i.m not serious, i told her that i.m very serious. She kept mute for some seconds and said to me that she likes me but the problem is that i came at the wrong time that she already has a fiance and she can only be friend to me but cannot date me because of her guy. I said ok no problem that i really appreciate her sincerity. So after that day i stopped calling and chatting with her for three good weeks because i don't want to be friend zoned. So i was surprised yesterday when she called me and said she is very disappointed in me and i asked her how she said i don't call or chat to her again that she is very angry with me and she want to see me. Imagine? We agreed meeting this weekend. So i want to know if she is playing hard to get or she only want to be my friend which i don't want. Please pardon my grammatical blunder.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by falconey(m): 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Simplesen(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
You asked the question you already have the answer. Bro, receive common sense. Take it!!!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Simplesen:
You asked the question you already have the answer. Bro, receive common sense. Take it!!!
I received am. Onye sense
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by girl4rmspace(f): 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Go see her first, after you hear what she has to say, am sure you can conclude from there
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ask her what she wanted from you.A friendship or a relationship.That will determine which one she wanted between the two.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Ask her what she wanted.Friend or relationship.That will determine which one she wanted between the two.
ok I will
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by nerdfrost(m): 4:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
My G!! Na friendship she dey find,but,it fit be friends with benefits grin
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
nerdfrost:
My G!! Na friendship she dey find,but,it fit be friends with benefits grin
na run I go run be that.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by osaslord500(m): 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
Ask her what she wanted from you.A friendship or a relationship.That will determine which one she wanted between the two.

My brother you have killed English!!
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
osaslord500:

M brother you have killed English!!
Abi.English get many type na.This one na african American English.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:
u dey mind am
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by osaslord500(m): 5:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Love Machine:

Abi?
After far as I understand.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
This OP sef, u met a girl today, asked her out days later..and u expect her to say yes without getting to know u? Shey she be olosho??
Even olosho dey do shakara dese days..
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
This OP sef, u met a girl today, asked her out days later..and u expect her to say yes without getting to know u? Shey she be olosho??
Even olosho dey do shakara dese days..
u don't understand my write up. We have been friends for two months.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Smellymouth: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
u don't understand my write up. We have been friends for two months.
OK, now I get it.. but she has a fiance, and I think she likes u. The truth is,she doesn't want to let go of u and she can't leave her fiance.
My advice? Move on bro.. u re getting friend zoned..
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smellymouth:

OK, now I get it.. but she has a fiance, and I think she likes u. The truth is,sje doesn't want to let go of u and she can't leave her fiance.
My advice? Move on bro.. u re getting friend zoned..
thank you jari .one bottle of orijin for you.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Smellymouth: 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Godswillnwaoma:
thank you jari .one bottle of orijin for you.
grin
Abeg add Nkwobi or isi ewu join jare
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
Just ask her. Be very blunt and stop the stupid smiles cos it's getting you nowhere
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Smellymouth:
grin
Abeg add Nkwobi or isi ewu join jare
ok tell mama Nkechi to put am for you make I go bring money.
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by cruzita(f): 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
WE DONT KNOW
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by Smellymouth: 5:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin
Godswillnwaoma:
ok tell mama Nkechi to put am for you make I go bring money.

Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by firstking01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
RexKex:
undecided
meet her first na
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by firstking01(m): 6:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
RexKex:
undecided
meet her first na....
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by firstking01(m): 6:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
meet her first na....
Re: Is She Playing Hard To Get Or Trying To Friend Zone Me? by firstking01(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
RexKex:
undecided
sorry i qouted u, twas a mistake grin

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Make Sex More Interesting When You're In A Long Term Relationship. / Neighbor Living Next Door Keeps Giving Me Mean Looks? / Is This True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.