Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) (82449 Views)

Why Many Actors, Actresses Attend White-garment Churches – Actress Adesegha / Don Jazzy & His Brothers In White Garment (Photos) / Donjazzy And D’prince Rock White Garment To Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by davidsgal(f): 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
goryorhal:

Which parish do u attend ?
Parish 2...rumuokoro...ph
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by goryorhal(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
davidsgal:
Parish 2...rumuokoro...ph

Okay ... Thought u stay in lag ..
So that I can come and eat during the harvest period ( adult and children ) grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by ayomidan: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
I rep ccc from birth... Papa ajao Parish mushin, iyanu central cathedral, ibafo... Grace on grace
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by vikkyblizz(f): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Some peeps say white garment is this or that.some churches attitude and their pastors act is more worse than that of the white garments but coz of what they heard and didn't see they believe all white garments are bad.and the bible say though shall not judge. I don't think it's mentioned anywhere in the bible to worship in any specific church. Church is in the heart. Doesn't matter where you worship.the most important thing is accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour. And keeping to all his commandments. And most importantly to love your neighbour as yourself.church won't determine your seeing christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 12:19am On Feb 05, 2016
Larrey:
date?nt even marry,o ga o grin.thank u sir cos I'm married wit a beautiful girl.
Ok abeg look for any of your member wey fine well make i marry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by callherspices(f): 9:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
Adeyeancah:
your damn pretty...Spicessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!! Oya my kiss pls tongue
kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
White garment ladies are beautiful beyond description.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by tosyne88(f): 9:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Proud 2 b a Celestian :DProud 2 b a Celestian
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by GENERALCASHMIR(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
I was born and brought up in cherubim and seraphim movement church,ayo ni o,surulere district,I have never for once. Felt intimidated,or shy,because of the church I attend,I carry d banner joyfully,the God of G.O Fakeye,S.F Korode,Moses Orimolade is still alive,come and see 4 urself,if is power is still of that of old,come and see if he can't heal dat sickness,if he can't give you dat breakthrough,just come and check and balance it, yourself.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities That Attend White Garment Churches (Photos) by Alexgeorgebsg(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2019
These women are amazing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / Mayorkun Escapes Being Hurt, As Yabatech Students Destroy His Car (Pics) / 'Cowbell Our Milk': Yvonne Okoro's Sister Calls Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.