Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (73211 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / While On A Short Break In US, Naija Lady Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (pics / S€X STORY: How I Slept With Anita “my Indian Maid” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
ronald4lif:

She doesn't have to tell him as they weren't in a relationship at the time the sex occurred and so it isn't cheating. It will only make things worse. For all we know the boyfriend himself might have mated with some other girl during same period. Let her let sleeping dogs lie.
Well, that's your opinion.

I still think She should tell him..So, he probably won't hear it from someone else. that might be messy!

We can't be totally certain he also "Mated''...based On Your "Assumptions".
nyways....Put Yourself In His shoes? Wouldn't You atleast wanna know?

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Please I need good advice from mature romanceland esp guys

You acted like a call girl. Good luck to you! I only pity your boyfriend for dating a bitchh as a girl-friend.

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by skyface00(m): 9:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Aminat508:
oko ati obo shocked shocked Kilohun jebe?

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
skyface00:

Hmmmmmmmm
was asking ni nah angry
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Superrman: 9:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Again its nt about who's gon do worse, d truth is she fvckd up... by d way u beautiful, lets hang out
msjanet:
guys ranting as if they don't do worse undecided
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ibitzbarlow(m): 9:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
You need to ask yourself these questions and be sure of your answer(s) before deciding :
1. Do you intend to nurture the relationship to marriage?
2. Do you really love him/does he love you enough to forgive your excesses?

If your answer to these questions is a "Yes", then my advice to you is that you tell him the truth. However, common sense dictates that you do it in an opportune moment- when he is in a very good mood (show remorse and regret over the incidence while explaining to him).

If your answer is a"No" or you are not sure of what to expect from the relationship, then your decision should be a negative - Don't tell him.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Superrman: 9:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
I guess the sex was horrible grin
heryourdayji:
I am in this relationship, and I and my boyfriend have had quite a rocky relationship. We often quarrel and argue and just recently, I found out that he had joined a dating website. This surprised me as I don’t know why he would do that while we were together. I confronted him and he apologized, claiming that he only did it because we were having a lot of problems and thought that we were done at the time. I was extremely hurt and angry so I broke up with him and told him that i never wanted to see him again.

The day after that, I was hanging out with one of my male friends, we got into a serious talk and ended up having sex.

I had sex with my friend, hoping it was going to make me feel better but i ended up feeling a lot worse after. I have never done things like this, but when I decided to sleep with my friend I don’t think that my boyfriend and I would ever get back together.

After a few days, he called me (my ex) we were talking and we got all emotional and we decided to give things another go. I love him so much and really want to be with him but I was sad because it took me having sex with my friend to realize how much I wanted my boyfriend back. Having sex with my friend also made me realize how easily mistakes are made so i am willing to forgive my boyfriend for joining the dating site.

We are back together now but I have not told him that I slept with someone else during our short break up and I really don’t want to tell him because i am afraid he will not forgive me and that I will lose him forever this time. I feel like I am being dishonest, which I so hate the feeling but I definitely hate the thought of having to tell him more. So my question is, if you sleep with someone else during a short break up do you need to tell your partner that u slept with someone else? Or is it none of their business when you have broken up?

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by skyface00(m): 9:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=Aminat508 post=42170929] was asking ni nah angry[/quote

I am not a saint. I like it when u do that lols
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Certifiedboss: 9:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
heryourdayji:

You broke up with him and the next day you were hanging out with your friend and ended up having sex . You're shameless and your bf doesn't deserve a shameless ass like you. While the going was good with your bf you have had the mind of having sex with that your friend that was why it tool barely 24hrs after having issues with your bf before you went to spread your legs
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
DeeTus:
You acted like a call girl. Good luck to you! I only pity your boyfriend for dating a bitchh like my mother as a girl-friend.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Certifiedboss:

You broke up with him and the next day you were hanging out with your friend and ended up having sex . You're a very big HOE like my mother and your bf doesn't deserve a shameless ass like you. While the going was good with your bf you have had the mind of having sex with that your friend that was why it tool barely 24hrs after having issues with your bf before you went to spread your legs like the way my mum does when father isn't at home
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Certifiedboss: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
women are the most confused being I have ever met.

The way they gets emotional and makes worst decisions freaks me out sad sad sad

Op you fvcked up undecided

Let's be truthful you lack self control and you are kind of dumb too.

And I think the dating site was an excuse to break up with your boyfriend just to have your way with your friend you are crushing on. undecided

You think your friend will be all you wanted but compared to your boyfriend he is way below , that was while you felt bad.

You are the reason some nonentities here call us names undecided undecided

Tell your boyfriend what you did? how bitchy you acted. Its his decision to either forgive you or not.

And hey !! take down your picture for now undecided

Thanks for being the only honest lady here
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

You are the reason some nineties call you idi.ots

She has every right to break up with a guy that set up a dating profile.

The sex she had with her friend is pretty normal for those involved in PMS.

She has not cheated on her bf. They were not dating at the time. She doesn't deserve to tell him anything.

Learn to be not emotional but rational. You need to be smart!
this is what you say when you can't control your itchy pvssy undecided undecided

The wise one that back up having sex a day after break up undecided

Humor me cheesy grin

do you know what it takes to have sex with ones friend? it is either she is a biitch or she is attracted to her friend undecided

Wise madam is cutting the head the medicine for headache.

BY their fruit we shall know them

fvcking dimwit undecided

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by kaziblake(f): 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tell fire.
Do you know how many girls your boyfriend have slept with?
Why would a responsible boyfriend join a dating site because you guys had a small quarrel?.

Don't tell him.keep your mouth shut that is if you still value your relationship.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
bibijay123:
I don't like people who cheat and tell undecided

Trying to rub more salt on his wound? Make up your mind never to do it again and spend the rest of your life loving your guy right and being faithful n if he ever finds out ................. Well you will cross that bridge "if " you get there.

Don't tell him.
How did she cheat on him?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
this is what you say when you can't control your itchy pvssy undecided undecided like my mother

The wise one that back up having sex a day after break up undecided

Humor me cheesy grin

do you know what it takes to have sex with ones friend? it is either she is a biitch or she is attracted to her friend undecided

Wise madam is cutting the head the medicine for headache.

BY their fruit we shall know them

fvcking dimwit undecided like my mother
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by tonte(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
If that's you on your profile pic...you should come sleep with me first then I'm sure I'd be able to give you a very mature advice

heryourdayji:

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by ronald4lif(m): 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Estharfabian:
Well, that's your opinion.

I still think She should tell him..So, he probably won't hear it from someone else. that might be messy!

We can't be totally certain he also "Mated''...based On Your "Assumptions".
nyways....Put Yourself In His shoes? Wouldn't You atleast wanna know?

Whenever he finds out she should apologise and tell why she did it and that was she was distraughted when it happened. Feign tears the much as she can and act completely remorseful. Chances are if he refused to forgive her when he finds out on his own he might still find it hard to forgive her when confessed.

On my part, on no circumstance would I really want to know a partner have sex with someone else. She had better bury it coz no matter how remorseful she feels the thoughts will forever linger in my mind and I'd think she would still cheat again in the future.

Let's even agree the guy didn't cheat during their brief break-up. But also, do you think the guy would have been bothered about confessing to his babe had it been he was the one who cheated?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Superrman: 9:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Madam remove ur pics na haba grin
heryourdayji:

Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by csamii: 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
VenusBetty:
as if this is something one have not seen before, my former did it while we were still dating and he confessed, we even dated for months after his confession.

Well girls are the ones getting caught in emotional web. Only God knows what he lies told you that changed your mind.

For me, the way I'll look at it is that she broke up with me so she can have sexx with her friend.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Bennysmart1(f): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wow,4rm what I deduce 4rm ur post,u thought de relatnship is no more dats y u succumb 2 ur frnd,only 4 him 2 cum bck,n since u stil luv him,u accpted him bck,Gud!,bt my dear sum tins re better left UNSAID,cos if u do,tins ll neva remain de same agn,My 2cents!!!
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by jordanice007: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
AccaPack:
The best thing for u is to end your relationship with your bf.
Reasons:
If u choose not to tell him, he will find out someday if he "truly" loves you. You can't lie to a faithful partner and get away with it. That's nature.
If you choose to tell him now, two things will happen;
1. He will never accept you back if he truly loves u because u betrayed his trust. All he would think is that, u guys had little misunderstanding, and u had sex with another guy, that means u will do more when married.
2.He might pretend not to feel hurt and turn u to sex partner, then discard u when he gets tired of u using the reason above as an excuse.

i go with this fellow.

AccaPack:
Reasons:
If u choose not to tell him, he will find out someday if he "truly" loves you. You can't lie to a faithful partner and get away with it. That's nature.
1. He will never accept you back if he truly loves u because u betrayed his trust. All he would think is that, u guys had little misunderstanding, and u had sex with another guy, that means u will do more when married.
2.He might pretend not to feel hurt and turn u to sex partner, then discard u when he gets tired of u using the reason above as an excuse.

i go with this fellow.

break up with him and if he asks why tell him u cheated on him and u cant leave with it. if he truly loves uu hell understand
AccaPack:
Reasons:

i go with this fellow.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by loshybab(m): 9:26pm On Jan 20, 2016
Confused gals everywhr!!! . #Chief observer is here....mk i c d'pple wey dey d'same circle lyk op
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
Yes
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Aminat508(f): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
skyface00
u don corrupt shocked angry
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Danileinado(m): 9:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
Endtime iz truly now...
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Realone92(m): 9:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
Bennysmart1:
Wow,4rm what I deduce 4rm ur post,u thought de relatnship is no more dats y u succumb 2 ur frnd,only 4 him 2 cum bck,n since u stil luv him,u accpted him bck,Gud!,bt my dear sum tins re better left UNSAID,cos if u do,tins ll neva remain de same agn,My 2cents!!!

One thing I would love to ask her : what if she didn't sleep with her friend and the bf cones begging to have her back . Something tell me should might reject him
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
csamii:

Well girls are the ones getting caught in emotional web. Only God knows what he lies told you that changed your mind.

For me, the way I'll look at it is that she broke up with me so she can have sexx with her friend.

Even though you created a dating profile

grin grin grin

Some idi...ots will kukuma come tomorrow and tell me how emotional women are.

Wet have a bf that was too stupid to resolve his relationship issues. The baboon thought the rational thing to do is to create a dating profile

We have a woman who was emotional and vulnerable after a break up. She had sex barely 24hrs after the break up. If she didn't line her bf, she wouldn't have been so vulnerable/overwhelmed to have had sex afterwards. The sec happened because of the breakup.

Some idiots will say it is because women are emotional. This is the same Nairaland men give each other advice how to move on immediately after a break up with a ‘bitch' because she is not worth anything.

We have an enemy as a friend, who is also a guy that took advantage of his friend. If he had applied his common sense he wouldnt have had sex with a vulnerable friend. But no, he let his emotions override his faculty.

Yet some idiots will still claim that women are very emotional.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
SweetyZinta:
I am tired of reading Bullsh!t everyday. Some mistakes can be avoided for God sakes. If you are Proud of ur action and he will be proud of U2 then tell him and if U can't then you should have avoided it.

Thank you smiley
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by IamMetallic: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
If you choose not to tell him, he may find out by chance or by accident and you would av no genuine excuse for keeping such from him. But if he truly loves you, he could forgive you but not forget easily. What makes you think you do not have same kinda skeleton in your cupboards?
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
Whatever happened in Vegas must stay in Vegas. Just pretend the b.anging with your male friend does not exist.
Re: I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Now I can see you are brought up by a mannerless harlot undecided

how dare you edit my post and add like my mother?

are you that pained? grin grin

when you are trying to be different, try not to be dumb undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

This Is The World's Oldest Valentine Day Card, Printed In 1797 (Photos) / A Prewedding Shoot That Tells Story Of Soldier Who Saved A Princess In Need / Why Are Ladies Scared To Date Handsome Guys??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.