Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Am I A Wife Or A Slave - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am I A Wife Or A Slave (2365 Views)

Which Is More Important To You As A Man. Your Wife Or Business/work? / As A Family Man, Am I A Miser, Greedy Or Trying To Be Financially Smart? / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I A Wife Or A Slave by jashar(f): 1:11am On Jan 21, 2016
When you're tired ehn, you'll know what to do.

Tire never catch you enough

1 Like

Re: Am I A Wife Or A Slave by Nobody: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2016
Call a movie producer, set a price, sell the rights for ur life story and make a movie.

Oh wait they already have. It's called "Mr & Mrs"
Re: Am I A Wife Or A Slave by bukatyne(f): 8:14am On Jan 21, 2016
cococandy:
Get him a personal man servant or two.
One will always follow him around to catch his flying socks and pants whenever he's about to dump them on the floor, hand him his belt and tie when he's dressing. Better still even dress or maybe scrub his body when he's taking a bath.
The other will wait on him while he's eating and do miscellaneous stuff like pick his teeth or clear the table for him etc. of course all paid for by him since he's a mighty provider. Rolls eye.

After enabling him to be lazy you're here asking what to do.
The same way you refused to add washing cars to your duties is the same way you can refuse adding his dress up routine to your early morning hustle while you're taking care of the kids. It's not rocket science.

byvan03:
Please if you acted super woman from the beginning, better continue or employ help.

PresVA:
You were married as a maid grin cry .. didn't you form 'superwoman' while you were dating? So why complaining now? You probably knew all these before you said I do..
Ok seriously, it's pathetic .. Some men actually see their wives as maids...Imagine washing cars too embarassed undecided...
I suggest you do only stuffs you can, chores can never finish so take it one at a go starting from d most important, you can also talk to your husband concerning some of his attitudes. .. if you can't handle any chore, explain to him why. . Don't stress yourself to death; your kids need you please. . You can also hire a maid..
Harsh solutions won't work cos you're probably financially dependent on him...just take it easy...

SO OP,

In line with the three posters above,

Why are you complaining now? What changed?
Re: Am I A Wife Or A Slave by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2016
You actually married a mama's boy. It's time you start acting like a mean version of his mama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Meaning Of This Dream / Pls Help Me / My Parent Started Broadcasting Me To People That I Dont Interact With Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.