Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (76514 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by AMPLIFY: 7:27pm On Jan 20, 2016
International disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by hollandis(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Jobless unemployed youth.
If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people get scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided
You are a dumbass ,you call workers in USA jobless The salary of a high school earnee for a week is equivalent to your salary for 6 months .Sorry I forgot the naira is a piece of sh2t now.Therefore it is equivalent to your yearly salary

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Wow wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ossaii(m): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu must be released.

Mandela of IPOB

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
One of the greatest nation on earth loading

10 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by 170chuks(m): 7:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
Dunno how true this may be.. Well i'm an igbo and nt biafran well till further notice

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Integrityfarms(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided

So all of them are unemployed for staging a peaceful protest abi? And you are more gainfully employed than all of them and they have been begging you for food right? No wahala o #onelove

13 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by bengems(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
this is serious shocked

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by cybertyrant(m): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
to tell u guys the truth,this news is fake,that picture is an old protest,its nt even white house,thats tralsfagar square in england, trust me this was a rally nt a protest during biafra day may 29,i never miss a biafra thread or news in all my sources. its just like when u create a new topic on nairaland and post it on a blog as a source,thats wat op did. meanwhile op i dnt believe this our media war should be fought on baseless lies,meanwhile radio biafra news going on and no such news

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by arresa: 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]
hollandis:

You are a dumbass ,you call workers in USA jobless The salary of a high school earnee for a week is equivalent to your salary for 6 months .Sorry I forgot the naira is a piece of sh2t now.Therefore it is equivalent to your yearly salary
[/s]cry me an ocean bitchh angryi am richer than your ipob bf. Witch angry

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by miqos02(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
hmm
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Mutuwa(m): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is an act of...

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by AmaechiLinus(m): 7:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
SECONDED!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]cry me an ocean bitchh angryi am richer than your ipob bf. Witch angry
The way Osun is richer than d whole SE combined but can't pay their workers?

29 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by isblog(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
I see the igbos get country they want, I just pray it happens peacefully. Humans have rights...

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Integrityfarms:

So all of them are unemployed for staging a peaceful protest abi? And you are more gainfully employed than all of them and they have been begging you for food right? No wahala o #onelove
no responsible human will join irrelevant protest. Protest for what exactly?

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by banio: 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
When You kill an insect on your scrotum carelessly, this is what you get. I am watching in 3D. I don't support either party

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Yksoul(m): 7:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE,DONT WORRY WHEN GOD PERMITS THE US PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE FROM REPUBLICAN TO WIN NOVEMBER US ELECTION,U ALL WOULD BE SENT BACK TO NIGER,AS HE SAID...

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by CHARLESTON007(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
When will this people stop embarrassing us na what does obama has to do with biafra jobless youths NB i said youths not any tribe

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by babaijesha1(m): 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

why sounding so pained ? If you hate them so much then let them go

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by cyprus000: 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

[size=13pt]
I know you are spewing flatulents bcs you wan't commendation and likes from your ilks.

You worthless piece of shitt.angry
[/size]

23 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by TheArchangel(f): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Donald Trump would be biting his fingers waiting patiently for that moment. cheesy

You know what I mean. grin
I've read your posts, you seems so afraid of being left alone by the Igbos. Your post history is more about Igbo than who you are.

Hate is not the opposite of love, indifference is. Dude get a life.

43 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by WASMOG(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
funkyibodude:
I'm loving this cool, Nnamdi kanu is gaining popularity by the day
after they hang him he will be more popular than u think

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by highmood(m): 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
I urge my fellow igbos, don't be quick t believe all what you read or see on net. Verify before commenting and concluding. What will be , will be

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by amusadele: 7:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Thank God that the Ibos are moving foward. I do not want to stay and live with you should not be a problem. Go and live on your own these Fulanis should not briing about killings. You Fulanis do not have respect for human live. You openly oppress people. You told the world that the 5% voters will die. You openly disobey court orders. You only appoint your co Fulanis, stay on your own and leave the Ibos alone should not cause another round of killings if you have value for live. Go your way and leave us alone Buhari the supper Fulani man.

15 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Yksoul(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
U ALL JUST PRAY THAT THE REPUBLICAN GUY DOES NOT WIN NOVEMBER ELECTION,HE SAID:IF I WIN,ALL AFRICANS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS WOULD BE SENT BACK TO THEIR COUNTRIES
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Toosure70: 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
no wonder a US presidential aspirant threaten to deport Nigerians. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by eph12(m): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

Trash

14 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HammerEvery(f): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
[s]undecided

Silly set of people,

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided[/s]

You call people that even helps your damaged and crippled economy with remittance from diaspora jobless? You illiterate APC almajiri zombies are the most idiotic creatures in the milky way.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.