Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (76517 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Must you insult your tribesmen to make a point?
Besides being Igbo is by birth, not by association.

My mama say I be igbo grin

I did not insult my ''tribesmen''. I only responded to a single individual.

You sound daft. Are you?

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HammerEvery(f): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
[s][/s]witch. Fvck off my mention
Anu npama
Smell you armpit, i'm sure it smells like your pit latrine in oshogbo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by badesco(m): 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42167477] undecided

Jobless unemployed youth.
If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided [/quote

They have right to protest and demand for referendum.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Karlman: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:
Liar. This is not the White House. Besides, I passed there 2 minutes ago.

I am an Igbo, but all these internet lies won't take us anywhere.

your picture of passing there or you're a typical yorubaboon

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ObinnaIzuora: 7:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ode,which other states in SE is oweing workers with proof?

Mugun, keep asking dumb question. Shameless dunce

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by gateleo(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
[size=16pt]Igbos...can you people tell us other source of this news?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ProfDumbledor(m): 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Jobless unemployed youth.
If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided
sorry cos i know u must be hurting badly. Beware! Biafra is hypertensive.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:57pm On Jan 20, 2016
Karlman:

your picture of passing there or you're a typical yorubaboon

You don't want to embarrass yourself, do you?
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HammerEvery(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2016
fx45:
Heart attack loading.....

Seriously, Yorubaboons won't like this at all. The Zoo is on a precipice. Something is about to happen. It's in the air already.

With each passing day oduduarewa is becoming a surebanker for the yorubaboons. I'm happy for them. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]
alcmene:

you sound pained and devastated.
I wonder the type of peeps giving you likes for showcasing utter stupidity and hatred on others.

Why are you lazy lots so predictable?
You are busy dissipating energy hating an idealogy that is already gathering global momentum and support.
Abeg soft-pedal before you commit suicide or develop heart attack.
HammerEvery:

Smell you armpit, i'm sure it smells like your pit latrine in oshogbo. grin
guyXander:

You call them jobless?
You're in Nigeria; they are in the US.
Karlman:

why are you crying?
alcmene:

you sound pained and devastated.
I wonder the type of peeps giving you likes for showcasing utter stupidity and hatred on others.
Why are you lazy lots so predictable?
You are busy dissipating energy hating an idealogy that is already gathering global momentum and support.
Abeg soft-pedal before you commit suicide or develop heart attack.
bobkezel:

another fool on the loose.
Davisss:
u spit hate.....why not commit suicide! Receive sense and stop talking with ur anus in ur mouth.....
stwazobia:

Guy you are a big fool... if you no hear am, make i talk am again: i said you are a big fool. Why are you killing yourself because people are demanding for what belongs to them?. See, we are not cowards like you people. The first set of people that demand for this made no mistake, they are our heroes... i will not say that you are jobless because your job is to rage old women.. Born throwaway.
[/s] pained Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Diligence: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
THE CRY OF BIAFRANS HAVE REACHED HEAVEN AND WHEN ONE'S CRY REACHES HEAVEN, GOD CAN NEVER IGNORE!

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Karlman: 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
Donald Trump would be biting his fingers waiting patiently for that moment. cheesy

You know what I mean. grin

Edit:

Chai!! But these guys can lie for the Milky Way!! A second look at the pic and one would realise fhis CERTAINLY isn't the front of the White House.
cheesy No barricade, no fence, nothing!! Even the White House itself isn't in sight, just a bunch of white folks. What part of the premises of the White House has those water pools in that picture??

Lies, lies and more lies. That is how they hope to get their imaginary Utopia.

Epic mumuness. cheesy

Trump is waiting to have the tyrant one rot in Hague

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=badesco post=42168955][/quote]okay
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by cyprus000: 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
never knew you are an ipob too. You can rot in hell for all I care cos I have been against it from day 1.

Likes arent new to me, I get hundreds of likes from reasonable topics not this crap okay?
[size=13pt]
See agarawu. i'm not Ipob neither do i subcribe to their ways.
But when learned people choose to register their legitimate grieviances of the injusties metted on them by the nigerian state, and you come out to call them miscreants and unemployed. I won't tolerate that kind of fvck,cos they are my people and their welfare in my paramount interest.

It is evident that public display of contempt and spit of vitriol on the igbos is considered pratriotic by your ilks and the nigerian state, and if telling you that you are an indescribably grotesque trollop and a myopic, chromosome deficient pulp of stultifying inanity, will severe our relationship. I will gladly do it again and again.

My loyality lies with my people.

[/size]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why do these hopeless fools disrespect yorubas so much?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by gateleo(m): 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Diligence:
THE CRY OF BIAFRANS HAVE REACHED HEAVEN AND WHEN ONE'S CRY REACHES HEAVEN, GOD CAN NEVER IGNORE!

Ode square root 25
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Karlman: 8:02pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
pained Igbos.
crying yorubaboon
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by LEOSIRSIR(m): 8:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
The man in Washington only cares for America, so when you need some help don't you go there for salvation.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HammerEvery(f): 8:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
omenka:
[s]Donald Trump would be biting his fingers waiting patiently for that moment. cheesy

You know what I mean. grin

Edit:

Chai!! But these guys can lie for the Milky Way!! A second look at the pic and one would realise fhis CERTAINLY isn't the front of the White House.
cheesy No barricade, no fence, nothing!! Even the White House itself isn't in sight, just a bunch of white folks. What part of the premises of the White House has those water pools in that picture??

Lies, lies and more lies. That is how they hope to get their imaginary Utopia.

Epic mumuness. cheesy[/s]

Behind that your facade of smile. I can see you are hit with so much pain that this one made FP. Please dance with me, your oduduarewa is approaching at the speed of light. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by TheArchangel(f): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]
See agarawu. i'm not Ipob neither do i subcribe to their ways.
But when learned people choose to register their legitimate grieviances of the injusties metted on them by the nigerian state, and you come out to call them miscreants and unemployed. I won't tolerate that kind of fvck,cos they are my people and their welfare in my paramount interest.

It is evident that public display of contempt and spit of vitriol on the igbos is considered pratriotic by your ilks and the nigerian state, and [b[i]]if telling you that you are an indescribably grotesque trollop and a myopic, chromosome deficient pulp of stultifying inanity, will severe our relationship. I will gladly do it again and again.
[i]
[/i]
My loyality lies with my people.

[/i][/b][/size]
sneezes.......damn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by kingthreat(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is not a political prisoner.

He is an adulterer, hate-monger and a threat to peace. Therefore he must be screwed with the long d!cck of the law grin grin grin
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Edumilano(m): 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
To be frank with you all, the issue of biafra should not be generating all this unwanted sentiments both at individual and govt levels respectively. If a certain tribe/people say they want to be on their own, I believe there exist a world accepted order to go about it. I can't understand why this issue is been complicated by the federal government through its activities on people who are peacefully requesting their independence
We are all Nigerians. I wonder how many of us we feel if you are being deported from your own country to which you are a full citizen? I wonder how a respected royal figure could say he will throw a particular tribe into the Lagoon if they don't vote for his own preferred candidate? I wonder how many of us will feel that in some states of a country to which you a citizen of, you are been told to leave and go to your own state? And yet we say we are all one Nigeria? If we are one, are we not meant to have freedom of movement, right to own property and live in any part of the country of our choice? Are we not suppose to have freedom of association? When I critically look at some of this factors and how it play in this our country, then I would also begin to ask the question if we are throughly one?

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by franudi: 8:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
All those nonsense you wrote here are trashes for the LAWMA.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by cowgirl9090: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
fx45:
Heart attack loading.....

Seriously, Yorubaboons won't like this at all. The Zoo is on a precipice. Something is about to happen. It's in the air already.
biafrans gat no chill grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Macelliot7:
[s][/s]
Pointless...

You made no sense!
He made a lot of sense..... I am a full blooded igbo man and i will not waste my precious 24 hrs to fight for secession that will still be run by the same thieves in the state house. Go and look at the people calling for Biafra, they have not for one day asked their state governor why they live in a shit hole and what happened to all the money that they receive from the FG. why are successful igbo men not clamoring for biafra. little kids who have no idea what war looks like will come on a faceless forum to agitate.

And for those who think that it is ok to insult the igbo people.... I have one thing to say to you assumption is the mother of all Bleep ups.... dont classify every igbo man as a biafra campaigner. I am a proud son of Abia state. My flag is Green white Green and anyone who has a problem with that can get intouch
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Orikinla(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Protesting in front of the residence of President Barack Obama is nothing. All the brouhaha for Biafra is nonsense. Fools die for the selfish ambition of others. The sponsors of these tribal bigots are political opportunists whose greed for power is not the wish of majority of Igbos. After the American Civil War, the United States moved on with the American Dream and never fell back. And this should be a good lesson for Igbos to put the Biafran nightmare of the Nigerian civil war behind them and join in the nation building of a New Nigeria of the Nigerian Dream. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Bigii(m): 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:

Ah! Ah! Ade u don turn igbo
Nor be me and you dey Ijebu here now now

Isorite Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Badgers14: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=agarawu23 post=42167477][/quote]

Mr. Man, there's no call for making sensless statements angry and name callings.
You might have your personal opinion about Biafra which is ok but that doesn't warrant spitting rûbbish,

A contructive criticism would do angry
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ORIGENAL(m): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:

Otu nne gi

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.