Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured (76518 Views)

Pro-Biafrans Protest Against Buhari's Visit In Enugu. Photos / Herdsmen: Nigerians And Biafrans Protest In London / Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US White House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by cocu25(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Jobless unemployed youth.
If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided
ThankGod you are 1 in 7 billion people ( world population).

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
Donald Trump don't care as soon as he assumes office as the newly elected president he send all of una back to your land.
Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by fx45(m): 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
brownjulie:
e don reach like that?
E don reach ooo!!! Next is to drag Dullardeenho to the ICC to face charges of crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I know you are spewing flatulents bcs you wan't commendation and likes from your ilks.

You worthless piece of shitt.angry
[/size]
never knew you are an ipob too. You can rot in hell for all I care cos I have been against it from day 1.

Likes arent new to me, I get hundreds of likes from reasonable topics not this crap okay?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by amusadele: 7:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

If majority of them work 8-10 shift a day, they won't have balls to protest crap undecided this place resemble white house? You guys will just be deported if you pass your boundary.

Silly set of people,
How many of you visited KANU in prison where he is eating beans and garri? You protest, cause trouble, destroy your own part of the zoo(like seriously, will u guys call on the FG to rebuild all the government properties you are destroying? ).

Same silly set of people got scammed over 500million for passport that can't take you to mere Benin republic.

Silly set of people will be ranting here on Nl but can't go and face the FG undecided (lol, who gat balls to do that when thier front man is chilling in jail? )

Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

Your demands are senseless, ask the first set of people that made such demands let them tell u the outcome. Nonsense!!!

I am in a bad mood today, therefore be ready to be screwed if you write trash on my mention undecided
Please, explain why you think, allowing people to stay and live on their own will cause trouble. Go away and stay on own oga Buhari boys. We nor want ona

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
Comedians!

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by agarawu23(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
[s]
HammerEvery:

You call people that even helps your damage and crippled economy with remittance from diaspora jobless? You illiterate APC almajiri zombies are the most idiotic creatures in the milky way.
[/s]witch. Fvck off my mention

Anu npama

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by stwazobia: 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

Guy you are a big fool... if you no hear am, make i talk am again: i said you are a big fool. Why are you killing yourself because people are demanding for what belongs to them?. See, we are not cowards like you people. The first set of people that demand for this made no mistake, they are our heroes... i will not say that you are jobless because your job is to rage old women.. Born throwaway.

15 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Davisss: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016

9 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ajani1978(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
If they like they can protest in front of Black house what I know is One (1) Nigeria. God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by bobkezel(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

another fool on the loose.

6 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by AK481(m): 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

[b]Other sensible and responsible Igbo guys are investing all over the country [/b]while useless jobless unemployed youth are protesting and making trouble.

like the ones that invested in the oshodi market that was destroyed?

12 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ObinnaIzuora: 7:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
The way Osun is richer than d whole SE combined but can't pay their workers?

Hypocrite, Imo state is owing salaries same with all eboe states except Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by hollywater: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
biafransoul:
The blood of innocent Biafrans killed will never be in vain
I strongly believe on this. It won't go in vain i tell you.

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
Why this only being reported by Nna news noisemakers?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

Hypocrite, Imo state is owing salaries same with all eboe states except Anambra.
Imo states is owing workers cos it is Apc

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by manny4life(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
This is NOT in front of the White House, people should STOP spreading false news.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Adelaide2: 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2016
Damalex4luv:
All this miscreant should be deported back to the zoo tongue tongue

Oh just shut it. They are at liberty to protest. People protest in front of the White House everyday, for different reasons. America is not the zoo that you live in.

That said, I'm right that this photo is not from the WH, as there are no permanent raised structures (like the ones obvious from OP's photo) in the open space in front of the White House lawn.

The typical photo below is the White House open space. You can see there are no structures. It's open, as in open space, between the WH fence (right of photo) and Lafayette Square (left of photo), where all protests are restricted.

If anyone doubts me, I will brace the cold outside and go out now to take TODAY'S pictures just to prove them wrong

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by ObinnaIzuora: 7:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Imo states is owing workers cos it is Apc

The hypocrite is changing goal post. So other eboe states are APC too? Shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by alcmene: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

you sound pained and devastated.
I wonder the type of peeps giving you likes for showcasing utter stupidity and hatred on others.

Why are you lazy lots so predictable?
You are busy dissipating energy hating an idealogy that is already gathering global momentum and support.
Abeg soft-pedal before you commit suicide or develop heart attack.

13 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Karlman: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

why are you crying?

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
ObinnaIzuora:

The hypocrite is changing goal post. So other eboe states are APC too? Shame
Ode,which other states in SE is oweing workers with proof?

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by dikeigbo2(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:

Go and read my past posts and see if you are more Igbo than I am. Onye ara di ka gi.

Must you insult your tribesmen to make a point?
Besides being Igbo is by birth, not by association.

My mama say I be igbo grin

11 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by abbey621(m): 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Isn't this just plain stupidity? Obama's residence is the White House and there is no such protest! Who or whatever is spreading this foolish propaganda must realize that this will only make the whole Biafran movement look more ridiculous! I'm all for peaceful protest and exercising one's rights but it should not be done by false claims.

P.S. The U.S and the E.U or the U.N does not give a sh*t about Africans, whether you are Nigerian or Biafran they could care less!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by hollywater: 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Matter wen reach Obama house, no be small matter oooh.Free Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Uncletony(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
biafransoul:

"Another 'I am an igbo' crew

I tire for those cowardly bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by optional1(f): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:

You are a loser. People like you would not be allowed to lead Igbos to death and suffering, with no ideas how to achieve a nation in the 21st century.
pls leave dat biafra fool he doesnt no wat to say. I pity his generation

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by guyXander(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
agarawu23:
undecided

Silly set of people,

You call them jobless?
You're in Nigeria; they are in the US.

7 Likes

Re: Biafrans Protest In Front Of President Obama’s Residence At The US - Pictured by Uncletony(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2016
Adelaide2:

Go and read my past posts and see if you are more Igbo than I am. Onye ara di ka gi.

This one na first class madman fron the ''waste''

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TRAVEL BAN: Dasuki, Badeh, Daniel, Amosu, Yuguda, 45 Others Top Travel Ban List / Graphic Photos Of People Killed In Aba / Dasuki Releases Images Of Sophisticated Weapons Acquired Under Jonathan [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.