Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,107 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1369818 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 9:32pm On Jan 20, 2018
it wont be up to April just watch

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by addo4real: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2018
The Army is supposed to be out last Friday,but some thing came up. So hopefully expect it frm Monday to Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2018
addo4real:
The Army is supposed to be out last Friday,but some thing came up. So hopefully expect it frm Monday to Friday.

Bros if na whining abeg stop am o
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2018
pls jokes apart,b4 person get blood rush.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2018
addo4real:
Bros hw far,u neva join army? i surely do recall ur nickname from past army recruit threads on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 21, 2018
I wish we have someone like tenderlaw on this Army thread too embarassed cry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:
I wish we have someone like tenderlaw on this Army thread too embarassed cry
the guy is just cool.
meanwhile someone told me this morning the form will be out soon, but no specific date. Hopefully it might be next week or more than as my niggaa above stated.
finally, general pls tamper justice with mercy and return to the thread the offender has apologized thanks, in anticipation for your response sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 21, 2018
boogie2910:

the guy is just cool.
meanwhile someone told me this morning the form will be out soon, but no specific date. Hopefully it might be next week or more than as my niggaa above stated.
finally, general pls tamper justice with mercy and return to the thread the offender has apologized thanks, in anticipation for your response sir.

@the bolded..
Bros na so guys bin speculate for here o since last year.
They are always coming here to tell that their "source" said its coming out on this and that.
But in the end all na wash.

By law and structure, SSC Board usually sit every July of every other year.
So why will they release form in January when Board will sit in July ?
As for me, till April before I expect anything. That's the most reasonable date, not based on any "source" but based on logical deduction and recent history.
I am not infallible, though. wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 11:20am On Jan 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

@the bolded..
They are always coming here to tell that their "source" said its coming out on this and that.

As for me, till April before I expect anything. That's the most reasonable date, not based on any "source" but based on logical deduction and recent history.
bro you just d blow unnecessary grammar, there is no specific date for the board to sit, they constitute the board on each recruitment. they didn't recruit last year possibly they could start early this year to meet up with the calendar we are only keeping hopes alive.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2018
boogie2910:

bro you just d blow unnecessary grammar, there is no specific date for the board to sit, they constitute the board on each recruitment. they didn't recruit last year possibly they could start early this year to meet up with the calendar we are only keeping hopes alive.

Lol grin

There was no SSC recruitment in 2015 as well not until around April in 2016.
Now Pls click this link and be educated wink
https://www.nda.edu.ng/content.php?pid=21

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 21, 2018
ugo4u:
I went to airfore base kaduna today Ground training base, I saw cadets doing drills, men!! no be small thing oo those guys march tire sote me wey de look sef leg come de pain me on their behalf, and the weather in kaduna na anoda issue I wonder how them go de take bath, because even in the afternoon dem no born you well to bath cold water for kaduna talkless of in the morning or at night when the cold they shake houses.
but all in all from the Intel's gathered army go fit release form when them finish 77rri screening, that's around April. May God help us and another source that don't want his name in print said this year's SSC will be massive.

Bros the Air Force training... Are they Airmen or Officers?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:19pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

@the bolded..

That date is not sacrosanct, e.g Nigeria Navy(October 2017)
even Air force.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Bros the Air Force training... Are they Airmen or Officers?
I'm not sure, but I believe they are officers cos they where kinda matured.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2018
ugo4u:

I'm not sure, but I believe they are officers cos they where kinda matured.

Ok thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 12:24pm On Jan 21, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Lol grin

There was no SSC recruitment in 2015 as well not until around April in 2016.
Now Pls click this link and be educated wink
https://www.nda.edu.ng/content.php?pid=21
Bro I'm done with you, experience is better than what ever insight or education you think you have about it.

you are just trying to quell your curiosity.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
ugo4u:

That date is not sacrosanct, e.g Nigeria Navy(October 2017)
even Air force.

There's a fine line between SSC of Army and DSSC as operated by the Navy and Air Force. wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2018
boogie2910:

Bro I'm done with you, experience is better than what ever insight or education you think you have about it.

you are just trying to quell your curiosity.

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2018
Kai general why I d do us like this? grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2018
guys wen una tink form go cum out ssc?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 1:55am On Jan 26, 2018
Sannu! Bawo ni! Kedu!

Yesterday (25th Jan, 18), I was at the Nigerian Army (NA) Hq at the Department Of Army Administration (DOAA).
There is no news regarding DSS/SSC recruitment yet.
I met with the orderly of the Chief Of Administration (COA). The officer says no news yet.
Now for those of you aiming for DSS, If you haven't belonged to or registered with any professional body please do. Those who belonged to professional bodies will be really considered. Lastly if you know you can't speak and also understand the three major languages in Nigeria, please start from now till June to learn them. Knowing the languages is not a requirement but its going to be a plus for you in the screening exercise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:31am On Jan 26, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Sannu! Bawo ni! Kedu!

Yesterday (25th Jan, 18), I was at the Nigerian Army (NA) Hq at the Department Of Army Administration (DOAA).
I met with the orderly of the Chief Of Administration (COA). The officer says no news yet.
Now for those of you aiming for DSS, If you haven't belonged to or registered with any professional body please do. Those who belonged to professional bodies will be really considered. Lastly if you know you can't speak and also understand the three major languages in Nigeria, please start from now till June to learn them. Knowing the languages is not a requirement but its going to be a plus for you in the screening exercise.
Nice.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 7:13am On Jan 26, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Sannu! Bawo ni! Kedu!

yeah an officer told me the something about belonging to a professional body.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by danshadrach: 8:46am On Jan 26, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Sannu! Bawo ni! Kedu!

Welcome sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Sannu! Bawo ni! Kedu!

Lol at long last. cheesy
Pls Dont you dare go AWOL again on us sir. cry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Sannu! Bawo ni! Kedu!

Za General !!!!!!!!!! in (Hausa accent)!!! you are highly welcomed, we don miss you die.. Boss I'm gallantly waiting for your arrival @ Air force base kaduna as you promised.
As for the language thing my Hausa is 96%, Igbo 80%, Yoruba 5%. Na Yoruba no gree enter head I don't just know why, upon say I serve for Lagos I try my best e no gree na only abuse and insult I sabi wella lol no thanks to Agberos and conductors...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
ugo4u:

Za General !!!!!!!!!! in (Hausa accent)!!! you are highly welcomed, we don miss you die.. Boss I'm gallantly waiting for your arrival @ Air force base kaduna as you promised.
As for the language thing my Hausa is 96%, Igbo 80%, Yoruba 5%. Na Yoruba no gree enter head I don't just know why, upon say I serve for Lagos I try my best e no gree na only abuse and insult I sabi wella lol no thanks to Agberos and conductors...

Date a Yoruba girl. That's the easiest way to learn that language.
She should be either from Oyo, Osun or Ogun
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2018
Someone called me this morning to inform me that DSS is recruiting, don't know if this is verifiable.
Those of us here wey one go for DSS make una make inquiries as for me its the Army/Airforce or nothing. I cannot come and go and join a force where I no go test real action.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
ugo4u:
Someone called me this morning to inform me that DSS is recruiting, don't know if this is verifiable.
Those of us here wey one go for DSS make una make inquiries as for me its the Army/Airforce or nothing. I cannot come and go and join a force where I no go test real action.

Yes DSS HQ already send signal to State commands to begin collection of Application Letter.
And who tell you say DSS no dey see real action ? Boko Haram don kill hundreds of them in the North East during real action.
These ones are the field Agents.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by emrys27(m): 5:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
I thought the recruitment process is online?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
emrys27:
army ssc/dssc comes out second quater of the year...as for dssc...yes u shd belong to a proffessional body....but at the same time...if u kno someone like the MS...witout no professional bodi stuff..u are good to go.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 26, 2018
emrys27:

We are talking about DSS "Department of State Security " loosely refer to as SSS not the Army DSSC.
Capici ? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mobsync(m): 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
abiodunalasa:

We are talking about DSS "Department of State Security " loosely refer to as SSS not the Army DSSC.
Capici ? wink

It is SSS, loosely [and illegally] referred to as DSS. I remember that Premium Times once reported that the name change is not backed by the constitution.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.