Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,102 members, 7,811,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359877 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Sir General I tot u were told to relax let form come out? Wht is ur problem? Why can't you chill wen form comes out then we will seek for ur help and guidiance. Abeg u are disturbin us. Take chill pills.
general pls don't mind this guy for the sake of genuine people here, it's obvious the guy is frustrated.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:44am On Feb 01, 2018
who is this bintushop of a guy?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Josephamstrong1(m): 7:52am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

yes apply. Immediately after applyin, send me ur particulars let me see what God can do.

When is SSC/DSSC form likely to be out?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bishopdave(m): 7:57am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
General i tot u said u will never contribute to dis thread. Why are u now disturbin the peace of the thread. Why can't u just chill. Ugo what's ur pain?

@Ugo in other for this trash not to repeat itself, Just create WhatsApp group and add general and who ever wants to join.It will also help us to eliminate somebody like@shop, so that we can delete any fool on board.

@bintushop it's obvious that you are not ready to join the Army, for your information just google about police form

@General you're more like a snr brother to us here . Just tamper justice with mercy. don't punish us all because of this . thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 8:07am On Feb 01, 2018
Josephamstrong1:

When is SSC/DSSC form likely to be out?

the last time I was at DOAA I was told no news concerning DSS/SSC yet. I will go to the Army Hq tomorrow or next week. I will make enquries about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dahveydson(m): 8:08am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC, you're doing amazing here, not everybody gaining knowledge from you can comment but know that every experience or insight you give is deeply appreciated.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2018
Gen I am not sayin wot u are doin here is bad. Not at all. We appreiciate ur time and data. What i am tryin to point out is dat u are doin d good tin at d wrong time. Wen we need u we will seek for u. For now we are all after form. Hope u understand d point am tryin to make.
So please relax. Thank u sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 8:19am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Gen I am not sayin wot u are doin here is bad. Not at all. We appreiciate ur time and data. What i am tryin to point out is dat u are doin d good tin at d wrong time. Wen we need u we will seek for u. For now we are all after form. Hope u understand d point am tryin to make.
I guess you have become our voice abi. Guy sit one side.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 8:26am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
brother receive sense for once, what is your business here there are many people that do not comment but are gathering knowledge to prepare them selves for what is to come. Abeg swarve na ur type d join village ppl association, u be enemy of progress? u no like the post why not leave it and start reading when the form is out. kilode them swear for you?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 8:32am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
guy na recruit fit u,who b we? ur comment is totally of.most u comment,read n learn if wat u c is to big for eyes shot dem.come admin block dis guy wif immediate effect.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2018
Make una no kill me o. It was for our own interest. Wot i said is not far from what d first guy said. All this info Gen is dishing out. We will still get them. So it's not bad if he please relax. His comments here is making the thread bulky.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Solmax(m): 8:45am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Guy wats Ur problem.
Many people are asking questions to understand the military to enable them make informed decisions before the forms come out and U are trying to pursue the source of Legit info.
Are U High or just incredibly stu9id??
this my 1st comment here but I have learnt from many questions asked... & others wld also in future.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 8:47am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Make una no kill me o. It was for our own interest. Wot i said is not far from what d first guy said. All this info Gen is dishing out. We will still get them. So it's not bad if he please relax. His comments here is making the thread bulky.
oga leave the thread
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jellybabee(f): 9:14am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

yes apply. Immediately after applyin, send me ur particulars let me see what God can do.
Pls Sir, I need your e-mail address.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Armynu(m): 9:52am On Feb 01, 2018
Please who is the mod of this thread? This bintushop guy is making utterances we the majority and lovers of the thread dont like..... If you can please kindly call him to order. GenAnsahCinC, i wont use the word please.... But i'll say Sir, carry on your good work and keep leading us from the front, we have got your back. Permission to fall out Sir. Over and Out Sir.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 11:00am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
you re just an enemy of progress, na u gangan b d village witch wey dey follow people from village.. if you re not interested in what you re seeing on this thread then you disappear from dz thread, general sir don't mind dz bagar he is just trying ruin dz thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 11:17am On Feb 01, 2018
they say; prevention is better than cure. But it seems a black man prefers the reverse form. Until wen dis thread gets bulky and boring wit coments na dat time una go appreciate my point.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2018
Sir General, please o I have few questions for you.

1. What are the chances of those been on the NDA reserved list to be call up for training. I have a friend who was once on the reserved list and was never called up for traning.

2. I've always want to have a military personnel in my family. I have tried the RC many times no way. Now am aimming for SSC. Someone says if I have like N200k he can take me to a militray officer to buy a slot. What's your advice?

3. Next year my sister will pick the NDA form. What's your advice for her as a girl.

4. Since u say we shouldnt tell u 'thank u' what should we tell u?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 11:59am On Feb 01, 2018
5. Are you RC guy or SSC guy and what course?

6. What rank are you?

7. How old will you be on your next rank?

8. Are you married?

9. Is it true that not getting married as an officer can affects ones promotion?

10. Is it true that a military officer's wife senior her husband?

11. I am in Abj. When and where can I meet you?

#OneLove

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2018
jellybabee:
Pls Sir, I need your e-mail address.
flyforfun.militarypilot@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2018
ugo4u:

kai!!!! General na this kind comment they raise my libido.. !!!!Action kawai!!!!! ... I'm just imagining my self handling a Tavor 21 with telescope or GPMG afixed with a bayonet wallahi boko haram go hear am..... No prisoners!! No mercy !!! take from them everything(enemies) and give them nothing. Hey!!!! God, I don craze finish because of force work. Baba God pls answer my prayers to become and officer someday ( I no want salary self).

I hope to see you in NDA.

My morale is as roof-breaking as yours

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 12:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Just do your best. What will be will be. If God wants you there u will be there. I've seen istants were Generals sons have been denied admissions into NDA due to some medical grounds. The one that shocked me was when a Col son was disqualified in 62RC because its medical test shows HIV positive. After the admission. the boy went to a Hospital and carried out the test and was tested nagative. Maybe Military wasnt his path. The boy just finished his masters from UK. My own story. I grew up wanting to become a medical doctor. My parents supportted it. At young age I started holding animals like birds and rats and carrying out surgery on them. Then in my secondary school I have a friend. He was just like this Ugo4u guy. His passion for the military was A1. He told us he wants to become a General. We started calling him General. And I was called Doc. When we finished school he called me that he is picking the NDA form. I wished him luck. While me I was waiting for jamb so my dream of becoming a medical doc can come through. The day he went to the barracks to sign his form, I excorted him there. He keeps pushing me to get the NDA and tellin me how respectful I will be if I become a military officer I told him I don't want to. I hate fight and guns. He keep pushing me and one week just to get his problem off my neck I purchased the form. We wrote the exams and we all made it to the board. I still didn't like it. He forced me to com to the AFSB interview. We all went. To cut the long story short. The guy ended up becoming a medical stuendt at ABU while I ended up in his.
Our ways is not God ways. Just do your best and let God do the rest. God knows what's best for us all.

PS: I am not saying I got it through merit o. Some people helped my ass. But it still wouldnt hav been possible if God didn't approve it.

PPS; Work hard as if you becoming a military officer depends on hard work.
Pray as if you becoming a military officer depends on prayers.
Make connections as if you becoming a military officer depends on connection.

Deeeeeeeeep!

Very Deeeeeep!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
For the preferences a RC gets over a SSC.

When a SSC officer passes out from the academy with a RC officer, that RC officer will have two years seniority over the SSC officer. The RC guy will be promoted two years before the SSC guy in every promotion.
When the SSC guy gets to the rank of a Capt and coverts to RC, he will be entitle to every damn thing a RC officer is entitle to. But the RC guy is always consider first in terms of appointments and redeployment. The believed that the RC guy knows in and out of the military. Of course he does. The only time a SSC can be prefered over a RC guy is when the SSC knows someone that knows another person. Or the SSC guy has attended courses that will make him more suittable for the position or appointment.

We have SSC guys as OC, CO, GOC, CC

General, regarding the emboldened, what is/are the difference(s) between COMMANDING OFFICER, OFFICER COMMANDING and COMMANDANT?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:56pm On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Sir General, please o I have few questions for you.

1. What are the chances of those been on the NDA reserved list to be call up for training. I have a friend who was once on the reserved list and was never called up for traning.

2. I've always want to have a military personnel in my family. I have tried the RC many times no way. Now am aimming for SSC. Someone says if I have like N200k he can take me to a militray officer to buy a slot. What's your advice?

3. Next year my sister will pick the NDA form. What's your advice for her as a girl.

4. Since u say we shouldnt tell u 'thank u' what should we tell u?

o boy! This bagar lizard dey ask qustn?
Well, here are ur answers.
Apology for callin u bagar lizard o. I just feel u are one.

1) The chances of reserved candidates been call up for traning was high before. But now the chances is slim. Here is why.

Befor, in NDA training was very tough with hard punishment dat people who join NDA today can run away the next day of training. I remember wen I joined, for straight 3months I didn't know the road to my class. Always serving job.
So when cadets run away or are redrawn due to offenses or died. The academy will call candidate on the reserved list of the cadet who ran away or redrwan or died as the case may be to join up training to replace the cadet. But since a new commandant came in in my set. Training was reduce and some tough punishments were banned in the academy. For example, pot sitting also known as pinning of head on a stone was banned in the academy since that kind of training was making cadets heads to swaolled and also bleeding from the nose. Though some senior cadets are secretly punishing their juniors with hard punishments. Now since the training isnt tough like before. Cadets are no longer running away hence makes the chances of the reserved candidates become slim. Those on the reserved list some end up not been call up for training since selected candidates in their states who gone for training havnt been redrawn, death or run.

2) Anybody demanding for money to help u is a crooked. Flee from them. No military officer will demand for money from you. If u are a girl, the officer might demand d other room stuff but not money. Any officer asking u for money pls flee.

3) Oh! I feel for ur sister. I wished she applied earlier. Unfortunately the present Buhari administration will ban females for goining for RC. The new 2017 HTACOS in defence policy talks about the ban of females for Regular combatant course due to some Islamis reasons which I can't disclose here.

4) Tell me nothing. I don't deserve it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 1:05pm On Feb 01, 2018
odimbannamdi:

General, regarding the emboldened, what is/are the difference(s) between COMMANDING OFFICER, OFFICER COMMANDING and COMMANDANT?

Commanding Officer is an officer who commands a battalion.

Officer Commanding commands a Company. Note: officer commanding is different from general officer commanding.

Commandant is an officer who heads a military institution
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2018
General apart from patrols for officers in the main arm which other functions can they be assigned to within a particular barrack.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
5. Are you RC guy or SSC guy and what course?

6. What rank are you?

7. How old will you be on your next rank?

8. Are you married?

9. Is it true that not getting married as an officer can affects ones promotion?

10. Is it true that a military officer's wife senior her husband?

11. I am in Abj. When and where can I meet you?

#OneLove

5) I am a RC guy. Course 61.

6) I am a Lt.

7) I will be 27yr by May and will be a Cpt by Jul this year.

cool Not yet. Fear of making her a widow.

9) Yes. But that can happen from the rank of a Lt.Col

10). Yes. An officer's wife seniors her husband in one rank. If the officer is a Capt, his wife becomes a Major. Just dat the wife wont put on uniform but she will be more respected than her husband.

11) Come to barracks. When u get there call me. Come by 6pm today.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2018
boogie2910:
General apart from patrols for officers in the main arm which other functions can they be assigned to within a particular barrack.

i am not understanding this qustn
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 1:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Oga Gen. Thanks for this info. U can now chill. When the form is out I will personally call u back to the thread. For now, take a long nap from the thread. Don't be a coward. Keep to ur word of not commenting on the thread again till form is out.
Don't mind these clowns who dont know their right from left..
Sir I have good wrist watches for sell so am comin with them to the barracks. U are the boss.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 1:45pm On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

i am not understanding this qustn
OK I just wanted to know their duties in the barracks when there is no war. I'm talking about the main arm of the Army
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by boogie2910: 1:47pm On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Oga Gen. Thanks for this info. U can now chill. When the form is out I will personally call u back to the thread. For now, take a long nap from the thread. Don't be a coward. Keep to ur word of not commenting on the thread again till form is out.
Don't mind these clowns who dont know their right from left..
Sir I have good wrist watches for sell so am comin with them to the barracks. U are the boss.
ur p man there.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 2:06pm On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

5) I am a RC guy. Course 61.

6) I am a Lt.

7) I will be 27yr by May and will be a Cpt by Jul this year.

cool Not yet. Fear of making her a widow.

9) Yes. But that can happen from the rank of a Lt.Col

10). Yes. An officer's wife seniors her husband in one rank. If the officer is a Capt, his wife becomes a Major. Just dat the wife wont put on uniform but she will be more respected than her husband.

11) Come to barracks. When u get there call me. Come by 6pm today.
61RC ! I must have warmed your pot inside ACA,

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.