Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368334 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2018
The General I'm humbled.. I so much appreciate ur greeny benevolence.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 30, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

when the form is out and you applied. Send me your particulars.

Sir me too o abeg wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 10:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
Just do your best. What will be will be. If God wants you there u will be there. I've seen istants were Generals sons have been denied admissions into NDA due to some medical grounds. The one that shocked me was when a Col son was disqualified in 62RC because its medical test shows HIV positive. After the admission. the boy went to a Hospital and carried out the test and was tested nagative. Maybe Military wasnt his path. The boy just finished his masters from UK. My own story. I grew up wanting to become a medical doctor. My parents supportted it. At young age I started holding animals like birds and rats and carrying out surgery on them. Then in my secondary school I have a friend. He was just like this Ugo4u guy. His passion for the military was A1. He told us he wants to become a General. We started calling him General. And I was called Doc. When we finished school he called me that he is picking the NDA form. I wished him luck. While me I was waiting for jamb so my dream of becoming a medical doc can come through. The day he went to the barracks to sign his form, I excorted him there. He keeps pushing me to get the NDA and tellin me how respectful I will be if I become a military officer I told him I don't want to. I hate fight and guns. He keep pushing me and one week just to get his problem off my neck I purchased the form. We wrote the exams and we all made it to the board. I still didn't like it. He forced me to com to the AFSB interview. We all went. To cut the long story short. The guy ended up becoming a medical stuendt at ABU while I ended up in his.
Our ways is not God ways. Just do your best and let God do the rest. God knows what's best for us all.

PS: I am not saying I got it through merit o. Some people helped my ass. But it still wouldnt hav been possible if God didn't approve it.

PPS; Work hard as if you becoming a military officer depends on hard work.
Pray as if you becoming a military officer depends on prayers.
Make connections as if you becoming a military officer depends on connection.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by peterphd(m): 10:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Just do your best. What will be will be. If God wants you there u will be there. I've seen istants were Generals sons have been denied admissions into NDA due to some medical grounds. The one that shocked me was when a Col son was disqualified in 62RC because its medical test shows HIV positive. After the admission. the boy went to a Hospital and carried out the test and was tested nagative. Maybe Military wasnt his path. The boy just finished his masters from UK. My own story. I grew up wanting to become a medical doctor. My parents supportted it. At young age I started holding animals like birds and rats and carrying out surgery on them. Then in my secondary school I have a friend. He was just like this Ugo4u guy. His passion for the military was A1. He told us he wants to become a General. We started calling him General. And I was called Doc. When we finished school he called me that he is picking the NDA form. I wished him luck. While me I was waiting for jamb so my dream of becoming a medical doc can come through. The day he went to the barracks to sign his form, I excorted him there. He keeps pushing me to get the NDA and tellin me how respectful I will be if I become a military officer I told him I don't want to. I hate fight and guns. He keep pushing me and one week just to get his problem off my neck I purchased the form. We wrote the exams and we all made it to the board. I still didn't like it. He forced me to com to the AFSB interview. We all went. To cut the long story short. The guy ended up becoming a medical stuendt at ABU while I ended up in his.
Our ways is not God ways. Just do your best and let God do the rest. God knows what's best for us all.

PS: I am not saying I got it through merit o. Some people helped my ass. But it still wouldnt hav been possible if God didn't approve it.

Guy, the last sentence. You're the realest!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2018
peterphd:

Guy, the last sentence. You're the realest!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

word of the century.. I can now die in peace.
1 chilled beer for you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ogunleke48: 12:41am On Jan 31, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

You are always on point!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jellybabee(f): 5:20am On Jan 31, 2018
Ogunleke48:

You are always on point!!!
pls sir, what is the work of trade men in Nigeria army?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jellybabee(f): 5:22am On Jan 31, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Pls sir what is the work of Trade men in Nigeria army?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 8:07am On Jan 31, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Well spoken sir. I hope to get in to the best. Whether army, efcc or even DSS. God knows best. These works I think are the areas I can work and be fulfilled.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 8:14am On Jan 31, 2018
jellybabee:
Pls sir what is the work of Trade men in Nigeria army?

trademen/women are the people with vocations.
Lets take driver for example.
If you are enlisted into the military as trademen (Driver) during ur screening u will be asked to provide a valid driver's lience and u will be tested on driving. If u pass all test and u are recruited, after military training u will becom a driver in d military u will be either driving ogas, excort or their Hilux. If u apply as cook. Wen u join u will be a cook. Either sent to be cooking for ogas or u cook in the military institutions where ur service is needed. If u apply as mechanic u will be attached to their engineering unit where u help in repairing Military vechiles while those who joined as Mechanical Engineers at Degree level will supervice your work.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2018
What's the criteria to become a tank driver e.g T 72 Russian beast (like Lt Col Abu Ali).
1) Must one be in the armoured corp?
2)Is the position reserved for only regulars?
3)Does everyone in armored corp know how to drive a tank? if no what will they be doing?
4) Why do they wear overall like pilots?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 11:31pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ugo I thought my aspirations wer high until I checked in here then I confirmed urs as well. My ogas them keep up the good work I failed once am not planning on doing same this year by God's grace. SSC is a dream for me I pray God grant it and for anyone with the same target. This year here I come my God have seen you, my brain checked, my body checked, my system check check and the last and important my godfather hmmmmmmmm lacking. Back to God please help me in this trying time
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 11:37pm On Jan 31, 2018
ugo4u:
What's the criteria to become a tank driver e.g T 72 Russian beast (like Lt Col Abu Ali).
3)Does everyone in armored corp know how to drive a tank? if no what will they be doing?

May be you or one other guy like that said something about 1 step at a time. Let the form come out first then we apply ND after our names will be shortlisted then we will go for interview wc we will definitely scale and final list scale too then the training then we will know the real deal and after some questions that percify the conscience
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2018
ugo4u:

1) Yes one must belong to the Armoured corp a.k.a 'The Offensive Guys corp' to be enable to drive the tanks.

2) No. Even non commission male and female soldiers drive tanks.

3). No. Not everyone. There are more personnel in the armoured corp than the tanks. Others drive other armed vechicles.

4) armoured tank drivers are seen in the army as fighter pilots in the Airforce. The armoured tank drivers are equivalent to Fighter pilots in the Airforce.

80% of Airforce cadets' dream is to become a fighter pilot.
80% of Army cadets' dream is to become a tank driver.
But Airforce and Army decide who go fly their fighter planes and drive their tanks

If u are inside that tank mehn u go feel like u are in a jet plane.. Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 12:03am On Feb 01, 2018
Sir General I tot u were told to relax let form come out? Wht is ur problem? Why can't you chill wen form comes out then we will seek for ur help and guidiance. Abeg u are disturbin us. Take chill pills.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 12:04am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsah uve been my man of the year so far I can't say may be anyone that help me through army's storm will overtake you but for now u still stand. I have qtn wc is in the army (1). what are the preferences a regular has over short service apart 2 star attainment in couple of years after commissioning. (2). U said something like random selection for first 30 candidates by the computer is it that those with connections have special means of getting Der name in the first 30 or they will be called by text messages like the Navy or their luck runs out wen computer neglected them. (3). Still on the computer selection cos I don't get how computer will select 30 at random without anyone tampering with the list in this Nigeria of ours (4). Is der any stipulated time set aside for soldiers to spend wen sent to war front b4 been replaced with another or they just decide wen they feel u are due to leave (5). I wish to know about the army time table if is out so as to confirm the authenticity of this year recruitment so as not to be waiting for dust like last year. 6. Finally wc might be a funny qtn but reasonable to me is wc rank can really punch to get someone a spot after someone had really proved his worthy right from the start. I anticipate ur responds and GOD BLESS
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 12:09am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Sir General I tot u were told to relax let form come out? Wht is ur problem? Why can't you chill wen form comes out then we will seek for ur help and guidiance. Abeg u are disturbin us. Take chill pills.
Shop asking questions guarantees knowledge am just been sarcastic to Ugo so PLS let him inspire and aquire you can also learn one or 2 things from his over Sabi qtn grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 12:21am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
Guy Respect urself... If you are pissed off by his insightful answers to our questions why can't you simply unfollow this thread? I wonder why people are so bent on spoiling show for genuine aspirants. Most of all this kill joys are over aged so they are bent on ruining other peoples chances. But e no go work for you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:25am On Feb 01, 2018
shobroy10:
GenAnsah uve been my man of the year so far I can't say may be anyone that help me through army's storm will overtake you but for now u still stand. I have qtn wc is in the army (1). what are the preferences a regular has over short service apart 2 star attainment in couple of years after commissioning. (2). U said something like random selection for first 30 candidates by the computer is it that those with connections have special means of getting Der name in the first 30 or they will be called by text messages like the Navy or their luck runs out wen computer neglected them. (3). Still on the computer selection cos I don't get how computer will select 30 at random without anyone tampering with the list in this Nigeria of ours (4). Is der any stipulated time set aside for soldiers to spend wen sent to war front b4 been replaced with another or they just decide wen they feel u are due to leave (5). I wish to know about the army time table if is out so as to confirm the authenticity of this year recruitment so as not to be waiting for dust like last year. 6. Finally wc might be a funny qtn but reasonable to me is wc rank can really punch to get someone a spot after someone had really proved his worthy right from the start. I anticipate ur responds and GOD BLESS

I don't understand qustn 6.
The minimum time spent at warfront is 6months. From 6months a soldier shud be hopin to leave the place.
Concerning computer shortlistment. If u read my post well u wont asked dis qustn.
For example. Let say Army wants to shortlist 30 candidates per state for SSC45 board interview.
Let assume the form comes out Feb 2018. Before the form is even out, slots have been given to the Big Ogas at the top. Let say army gives out 10 slots per state out of the 30candidates per state. The big ogas will send in their boys particulars to the army HQ. And the computer will be programmed to shortlist 20 candidates instead of 30. When the computer shortlist 20 candidates, the army will add the 10 special candidates to the 20 making it 30 and published it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 12:33am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

I don't understand qustn 6.
The minimum time spent at warfront is 6months. From 6months a soldier shud be hopin to leave the place.
Concerning computer shortlistment. If u read my post well u wont asked dis qustn.
For example. Let say Army wants to shortlist 30 candidates per state for SSC45 board interview.
Let assume the form comes out Feb 2018. Before the form is even out, slots have been given to the Big Ogas at the top. Let say army gives out 10 slots per state out of the 30candidates per state. The big ogas will send in their boys particulars to the army HQ. And the computer will be programmed to shortlist 20 candidates instead of 30. When the computer shortlist 20 candidates, the army will add the 10 special candidates to the 20 making it 30 and published it.
My qtn 6 was referring to the ranks of the big ogas but its seem have get a glimpse into wat u said wats about the 1 qtn
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2018
COAS has promised us that soldiers will not spent more than six months in the war zone from this year.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by bintushop: 12:43am On Feb 01, 2018
General i tot u said u will never contribute to dis thread. Why are u now disturbin the peace of the thread. Why can't u just chill. Ugo what's ur pain?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 12:47am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
General i tot u said u will never contribute to dis thread. Why are u now disturbin the peace of the thread. Why can't u just chill. Ugo what's ur pain?
sir! Permission to fall out. Over and out!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Ogunleke48: 1:33am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:

Mr Man, what is your problem? If you aren't satisfied with the way he's helping people over here, pls use the exit door and button (Unfollow this thread) cos you weren't forced to open the discussion thread... some people can be so annoying. So far majority of those in the thread are satisfied with his regular updates, what's your headache? Now I see the reason why people with relevant information always remain silent and keep every info they hear from top sources (Cos of the ingrates)... If we can't help ourselves by giving out information, so what is the essence of the thread? Created to be deserted?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Idemujoseph: 2:19am On Feb 01, 2018
Wow! This thread is the best. So educating.
Please can someone tell me how DSSC training is really like. Is it like RC and SSC training?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 5:34am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
its obvious here is anoda work of d devil,guy go anoda thread dis nt place for u,if u dislike informations gotten here to aid our success,chill pill is small-4 sachet superpet for you.b kiaful o.Alaye no play penalty go throwing !
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 5:41am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

sir! Permission to fall out. Over and out!
D Gen;with all due respect sir,dat bloody civilian alias bintuSHOP hasnt been following the thread,his a trouble maker.i just went through his profile n discovered........his nt suppose to here na idleness,makin his tots n mouth devils german workshop.!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jellybabee(f): 6:07am On Feb 01, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Sir, what is my fate my o,level reads 2006 can I still apply for the ongoing recruitment?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by veraiyke(m): 6:13am On Feb 01, 2018
bintushop:
seems to me you have you have a mental disorder. Will you just shut.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:27am On Feb 01, 2018
jellybabee:
Sir, what is my fate my o,level reads 2006 can I still apply for the ongoing recruitment?

yes apply. Immediately after applyin, send me ur particulars let me see what God can do.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 7:38am On Feb 01, 2018
For the preferences a RC gets over a SSC.

When a SSC officer passes out from the academy with a RC officer, that RC officer will have two years seniority over the SSC officer. The RC guy will be promoted two years before the SSC guy in every promotion.
When the SSC guy gets to the rank of a Capt and coverts to RC, he will be entitle to every damn thing a RC officer is entitle to. But the RC guy is always consider first in terms of appointments and redeployment. The believed that the RC guy knows in and out of the military. Of course he does. The only time a SSC can be prefered over a RC guy is when the SSC knows someone that knows another person. Or the SSC guy has attended courses that will make him more suittable for the position or appointment.

We have SSC guys as OC, CO, GOC, CC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.