Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1373063 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (968) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2018
Jeremiah47:
pls wat abt a B.Sc. in Mathematics? DSSC or SSC?
SSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 8:23am On Mar 24, 2018
SerialAlpha:

The fact is that, last time 50 candidates were picked per Geo political zone..
On average each state has about 8 candidates.

The number increased when they got to camp only because SSC always leave room for Foreign country to bring their cadets too to participate.

Since the Army started doing the SSC/DSSC recruitment every 2years, the final list increased from 5 per state to 50 per Geopolitical zones and that's about 8 per state.

According to those who passed out last year they did not expel anybody during training, either on health or otherwise.
nice one bro,tanks.we go all meet soon.Anyway m Emeka,n rep Abia state
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Dont go and write this kind of English in your SSC exam o when time comes. It is "All other things being equal" not "All things being equal".
English Master are u kidding me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:55am On Mar 24, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Dont go and write this kind of English in your SSC exam o when time comes. It is "All other things being equal" not "All things being equal".
English Master are u kidding me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 9:57am On Mar 24, 2018
SerialAlpha:

The number increased when they got to camp only because SSC always leave room for Foreign country to bring their cadets too to participate.

Since the Army started doing the SSC/DSSC recruitment every 2years, the final list increased from 5 per state to 50 per Geopolitical zones and that's about 8 per state.

According to those who passed out last year they did not expel anybody during training, either on health or otherwise.
A friend told me up to 6 candidates wer sent packing dayz to pop due to fake certificates
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 11:25am On Mar 24, 2018
shobroy10:

A friend told me up to 6 candidates wer sent packing dayz to pop due to fake certificates

They usually do certificate verification without the cadets knowing while training is ongoing, and end up sending fraudulent cadets back home less than a week to pop.

NB: The authorities even go as far as reaching out to your secondary schools to find out your details, and ask questions about your character.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 1:56pm On Mar 24, 2018
Trust4u1:

They usually do certificate verification without the cadets knowing while training is ongoing, and end up sending fraudulent cadets back home less than a week to pop.

NB: The authorities even go as far as reaching out to your secondary schools to find out your details, and ask questions about your character.
how can dey go that far
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2018
johnmarcel:
how can dey go that far

Are you using fake results ?
If no, then fear not. They can go whatever length they want. But if yes, my friend save yourself the wahala, just f*ck off!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 9:37am On Mar 25, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Are you using fake results ?
If no, then fear not. They can go whatever length they want. But if yes, my friend save yourself the wahala, just f*ck off!
am not gonna use fake doc,
but wondering if they do go that length
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 10:52am On Mar 25, 2018
April it is then
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 25, 2018
MY HAPPY SUNDAY QUESTIONS#
(1) Concerning signing guarantors form or the attestation form by a serving military personnel,most the Officer hale from your state of origin?
(2) Any idea on the endurance tests carried out during screening would be appreciated.E.g heard of covering 4km in less dan 15m n 40 push up in 1min...
Dis question aids my preparation#thanks for your candid insights.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mekailo:
(1) Concerning signing guarantors form or the attestation form by a serving military personnel,most the Officer hale from your state of origin?
(2) Any idea on the endurance tests carried out during screening would be appreciated.E.g heard of covering 4km in less dan 15m n 40 push up in 1min...

Yes the officer must hail from your state. It may not be an officer. It could be your LG Chairman or LG Secretary or any public servant beyond level 13 or so.

Endurance race.
It is 3.2km in 18 minutes. After that all other exercises are easy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2018
SerialAlpha:

Yes the officer must hail from your state. It may not be an officer. It could be your LG Chairman or LG Secretary or any public servant beyond level 13 or so.

Endurance race.
It is 3.2km in 18 minutes. After that all other exercises are easy.
Thanks for the swift response@SerialAlpha,you are lifted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 9:08pm On Mar 25, 2018
Mekailo:

(1) It is not a most for the officer to be from your state. The said officer must at least be a Lieutenant Colonel, or its equivalent, or CSP of police.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by damiBJ: 9:34pm On Mar 25, 2018
Trust4u1:

(1) It is not a most for the officer to be from your state. The said officer must at least be a Lieutenant Colonel, or its equivalent, or CSP of police.

Its a must....be guided.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2018
damiBJ:

Its a must....be guided.
He's featherbrained dont mind him
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
johnmarcel:
how can dey go that far

Lol...did u just ask that??

See, ass part of the requirements during screening, you will submit a photograph of yourself suited up and in standing position.

That picture will be used by intelligence officers to ascertain your identity in all institutions you ever passed through.

No be small thing ooo
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 9:50pm On Mar 25, 2018
SerialAlpha:

A Cadet from Zamfara state developed mental issues during the course of the training and he was expelled few days to POP.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Lab techs, Doctors, nurses, microbiologist and allied professionals, una fit recommend better diet wey go make person add weight as in add better body because me don tire for my body, I don chop protein foods tire (Suya, beans, Akara, okpa, moimoi, ewagoyin, fish etc), even join fruits self, my salary na only food I de take am chop make I see weather I go fat small before form komot but lailai fat no gree come, some people advice me make I de sleep wella( I don try am inshort for past two weeks I sleep pass dead body) still to no avail, my weight(65kg) since my 300l till now na still the same thing if I like make I chop the whole mamaput for area my weight no de move, I carry body like all this Kenyans and Fulani people. Allah me don taya, my neck bone fit full one bucket of water, na that one de fear me pass(in case of medicals) make una recommend better recipe for me abeg especially all my Yoruba brothers abeg make una help me ask una sisters and mama them how them de take de do am abeg, cos me one fat desperately. Make I no whether na from village the problem come from, though I de suspect the trek when I de trek go work everyday (6km) they make me shed weight like athletes.
And finally if person piss dey brown hope say no wahala because this year e be like say na only 2 times my piss clear, despite say I no de sick kpatakpata na malaria go worry me anytime I sick.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2018
ugo4u:
Lab techs, Doctors, nurses, microbiologist and allied professionals, una fit recommend better diet wey go make person add weight as in add better body because me don tire for my body, I don chop protein foods tire (Suya, beans, Akara, okpa, moimoi, ewagoyin, fish etc), even join fruits self, my salary na only food I de take am chop make I see weather I go fat small before form komot but lailai fat no gree come, some people advice me make I de sleep wella( I don try am inshort for past two weeks I sleep pass dead body) still to no avail, my weight(65kg) since my 300l till now na still the same thing if I like make I chop the whole mamaput for area my weight no de move, I carry body like all this Kenyans and Fulani people. Allah me don taya, my neck bone fit full one bucket of water, na that one de fear me pass(in case of medicals) make una recommend better recipe for me abeg especially all my Yoruba brothers abeg make una help me ask una sisters and mama them how them de take de do am abeg, cos me one fat desperately. Make I no whether na from village the problem come from, though I de suspect the trek when I de trek go work everyday (6km) they make me shed weight like athletes.
And finally if person piss dey brown hope say no wahala because this year e be like say na only 2 times my piss clear, despite say I no de sick kpatakpata na malaria go worry me anytime I sick.
In regards to the body weight my advice for you is to find a nice gym and enroll for muscle building program, after few months of the program your instructor can help you get a good supplement that will aid your workout and also make you get a better result. All this can be achieved within 5/6 months if only you can endure the pains of the gym. You must have endurance for pain if you wanna build muscle cus the first three weeks you commence the program you are gonna be feeling a very severe pains all over your body this is as a result of the weight lifting and other programs that will make all your body rim and give you a perfect shape . The slogan for a muscle builder is '' No Pain No Gain '' Let me stop at this juncture, you can ask me more questions on this if you have interest. Thank you!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 11:33pm On Mar 25, 2018
ugo4u:
If u are weighing 65 my brother no big deal u are good to go it's good for exercise and mind u been big no too matter just be healthy with ur 65 and a normal height will do cos if u are too tall that's bad for business. Been thick really belong to igbos and they love it and mostly having weight is attributed to 2 things gene and rest of mind. U don't hv the 2 so sorry.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 6:53am On Mar 26, 2018
@ugo
(1)Adding unnecessary weight would dither ur breathing rate and endurance rate,i believe in fitness,forget body size.u dont wanna compare a sport bike to range rover sport#tested# so use ur body as u c m get wetin ur want.
(2)change in urine colour signifies alot of tins u nid to look into,ranging from infection,unknown illness yet, and stress.Trust me u wanna have dat checked out naw,U cnt drive a car without monitoring oil colour#check urs#
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 6:57am On Mar 26, 2018
ugo4u:
Your weight don't necessarily matter much. Your height against your weight is what really does. What is your height?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:00am On Mar 26, 2018
Tenifayo23:

Your weight don't necessarily matter much. Your height against your weight is what really does. What is your height?
1.8m
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:07am On Mar 26, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:
In regards to the body weight my advice for you is to find a nice gym and enroll for muscle building program, after few months of the program your instructor can help you get a good supplement that will aid your workout and also make you get a better result. All this can be achieved within 5/6 months if only you can endure the pains of the gym. You must have endurance for pain if you wanna build muscle cus the first three weeks you commence the program you are gonna be feeling a very severe pains all over your body this is as a result of the weight lifting and other programs that will make all your body rim and give you a perfect shape . The slogan for a muscle builder is '' No Pain No Gain '' Let me stop at this juncture, you can ask me more questions on this if you have interest. Thank you!
Yea, I'm interested in getting ripped(how kwanu a whole combatant go carry body like person wey de IDP camp) but the problem is continuity, common pressup when I say make I begin do with situp after 3days I just loose interest, I no de even remember self na if i don reach work I come remember say I no do pressup. God dey sha e be like say na (Kasilan12) are go de take
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Tenifayo23: 8:06am On Mar 26, 2018
ugo4u:

1.8m
I just check ur bmi and it's prety much okay. So relax, ur weight is okay.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2018
House i salute una!
Is letter of Attestation from our institutions still required during signup? plsss so i make arrangements for that as money will be involved.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptGroin(m): 10:47am On Mar 26, 2018
Good day all, please what the required BMI for nigerian Army?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2018
CaptGroin:
do they consider Body mass index?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2018
CaptGroin:

Dont worry about your BMI.. Even last year those that were too fat and overweight were later considered after initially flagging them down for elimination.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2018
Mekailo:
do they consider Body mass index?
Yes. Keep your self in great shape.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2018
odimbannamdi:

A Cadet from Zamfara state developed mental issues during the course of the training and he was expelled few days to POP.

Mental what? How's that

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (968) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.