Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1361708 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mekailo(m): 1:10pm On Mar 29, 2018
Isaiah42:
Some people might think we no longer exist or visit this forum. Na lie o we just dey listen for background dey do serious farm work to keep fit until form come out.
Because the army don't compromise with fitness any other thing can be waved but not fitness even though you like make your godfather be George Bush.
I know of an officer that can not spell school. Instead is will spell it this way skul. But he is a major today in the Nigeria army. Baba forget English o keep fit remember the slogan"otondo must passout".
You no go dey shoot boko Haram dey speak phonetic instead speak hausa.
hahaha,no b lie broda
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
Isaiah42:
Some people might think we no longer exist or visit this forum. Na lie o we just dey listen for background dey do serious farm work to keep fit until form come out.
Because the army don't compromise with fitness any other thing can be waved but not fitness even though you like make your godfather be George Bush.
I know of an officer that can not spell school. Instead is will spell it this way skul. But he is a major today in the Nigeria army. Baba forget English o keep fit remember the slogan"otondo must passout".

Boy stop confusing people. If you do aptitude test and you fail you are out.
Last year after aptitude test only the 20 highest score per state were taken.
Dont come and be confusing people here abeg. Carry nonsense waka

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 29, 2018
Isaiah42:

As regards Academics, during the the last board interview (SSC 44), candidates who failed the aptitude test that was conducted during the interview where sent packing so you might want to change your opinion on that. If your boast is on a particular tribe like hausa, I bet you, during board interview you will meet hausas who are also good intellectually and the army will not drop them for someone who can't speak, read or write in English.
As regards been fit physically, it can only get you through physiotherapy, other tests will fail you if your organs are not working properly.
And finally please note that on many occasions God and destiny plays out.
in 2016 out of the 4 candidates that made it in my state, 2 of them were my roommate.
they are all 2.Lt now.
one of them couldn't even run the 3.2km race, he fell during the race and almost gave up, another candidate from my state picked him up, held him by the hand and completed 4th the race with him. That candidate left after my roommate had entered 3rd bus, his reason is that he doesn't want to die, the said candidate is now an ASP in the Nigerian police. to this end my state had only 4 candidates at the end instead of 5.
My guy, it's only God and destiny don't even trust on how fit you are or where you are from.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2018
Nice thread. Pls whats the training duration like? Asin after screening and medicals does training commence immediately? Any hope of training this year or till january 2019??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 29, 2018
wink wink
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2018
Heatup47:

As regards Academics, during the the last board interview (SSC 44), candidates who failed the aptitude test that was conducted during the interview where sent packing so you might want to change your opinion on that. If your boast is on a particular tribe like hausa, I bet you, during board interview you will meet hausas who are also good intellectually and the army will not drop them for someone who can't speak, read or write in English.

As regards been fit physically, it can only get you through physiotherapy, other tests will fail you if your organs are not working properly.

And finally please note that on many occasions God and destiny plays out.
in 2016 out of the 4 candidates that made it in my state, 2 of them were my roommate.
they are all 2.Lt now.
one of them couldn't even run the 3.2km race, he fell during the race and almost gave up, another candidate from my state picked him up, held him by the hand and completed 4th the race with him. That candidate left after my roommate had entered 3rd bus, his reason is that he doesn't want to die, the said candidate is now an ASP in the Nigerian police. to this end my state had only 4 candidates at the end instead of 5.

My guy, it's only God and destiny don't even trust on how fit you are or where you are from.
de guy who picked up the fallen guy is REAL G
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Phythondancer(f): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2018
Isaiah42:
Dont mislead people chairman, we wont pick you if you fail in othe areas.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by beeyourduhn(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2018
Have you ever dreamt of securing a 3 month all expenses paid internship or perhaps a full time job with the world’s leading investment banks in London, Lagos or any other city of the world? Are you pondering on the right steps to take to become irresistible to these investment banks?

Well, Yes you can!!!

visit http://tlt.mn/theref
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Honeyx2(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2018
I RECENTLY CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT DSSC... SSC ROCKS
SerialAlpha:

Why are u guys scared of SSC ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2018
Honeyx2:
I RECENTLY CHANGED MY MIND ABOUT DSSC... SSC ROCKS
Good for you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2018
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 31, 2018
Latest HTACOS for officers right?
Please if you have that of Short Service Combatant (SSC) can you please upload it.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 8:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
Since SSC is only applicable in the Army the HTACOS of RC is same for SSC since SSC becomes RC after some time.
So we SSC folks can make use of the HTACOS meant for the RC.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Phythondancer(f): 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
abiodunalasa:
cool
this ought to be classified, are you a personnel ? I suggest you desist from uploading classified informations.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Phythondancer(f): 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Go and fvck your self... Mtcheeew. cool
intresting, some of you think its all about hanging pips. word of advice ATTITUDE matters.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:

That's Harsh Artyman!!! I suggest you apologise.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Guys!!! Happy new month and a happy easter. As we hopefully await signals from HQ, its my prayers that at the end of all this struggle we will look back and smile.
#Eathealthy
#StayHealthy
#makeconnections
#Pray
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 1:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:

This is a silly reply.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
CaptainStephen:
This is a silly reply.

For a silly question, yes! undecided
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
Phythondancer:
intresting, some of you think its all about hanging pips. word of advice ATTITUDE matters.

Yea. And if you have the right ATTITUDE, you would have known that for that piece of info to have found itself in public domain then it must have been DECLASSIFIED.
Or you just wanna come into a public forum and form boss undecided
Mtcheeew
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by icotfodile: 4:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:
cool

The information is not exactly accurate, as that is not the latest HTACOS.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by icotfodile: 4:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Yea. And if you have the right ATTITUDE, you would have known that for that piece of info to have found itself in public domain then it must have been DECLASSIFIED.
Or you just wanna come into a public forum and form boss undecided
Mtcheeew

Oga, Attitude or not, He is right. The document is a restricted and classified document. Its not for the public eyes. I hope you understand his point. Bless you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:

For a silly question, yes! undecided
it wasn't a silly question, she was right. That is not a document for public consumption.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Gallant Officer! please apologize to the Lady for using such words on her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 7:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Bros, as a gentleman officer in the making, try apologize to the lady, nothing go spoil

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 9:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Heatup47:

Gallant Officer!
please apologize to the Lady for using such words on her.
let me laugh small grin na officer oh cheesy
abbey don buy job

Me I will step aside and watch this wakanda grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Trust4u1(m): 9:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
CaptainStephen:
let me laugh small grin na officer oh cheesy
abbey don buy job

Me I will step aside and watch this wakanda grin

she go become the guy future godmother
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by teametwin(m): 2:43am On Apr 02, 2018
So I just went through the whole pages of the thread...[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:24am On Apr 02, 2018
Let's be cautious with the kinda words we use, you never can tell who is who, above all using uncouth words is not in the character of a gentleman officer.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ishowdotgmail(m): 3:31am On Apr 02, 2018
All I know is that, I will smile at last... Nigerian Army must obey me this year. Patiently waiting for the SSC form like any other thing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by SerialAlpha(f): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2018
All these FAKE people coming on Nairaland to claim what they are not. Una yansh go soon open like that of GeneralAnsah.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.