Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359222 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Integrator1:

The emboldened is really unnecessary and uncalled for , I personally know a thread where lots of officers has been there for ages helping officers in making who really loved the job.

Those who got in and were helped via the info they gave are doing same back to the thread..

Little wonder we have none or few officers coming back to this thread to advice, encourage or answer questions being asked , it's cos of stupid comment like yours up there..

It's only stupid people that read stupid comments.

Poo head like you.

Wondering why nairaland is changing S...H...I...T to POO

Lol
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by commodore007: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2018
Seriously Gen Ansha has been really valuable his contributions has really been of help..lets not get worked up on this issue. Don't forget the role that the real God father would play, I mean The God in heaven....I believe that Destiny would play the most significant role in this selection process.Not every who is eventually chosen would even come out alive..not all men are destined to be in the Army simple
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
odimbannamdi:
I am really surprised at the kind of ridiculous and venomous comments up there.

First of all, you guys should understand that no one pays anyone money to provide answers to the numerous questions applicants here asks. Whosoever provides an answer does so out of his own goodwill, magnanimity and wealth of knowledge. The person should be encouraged and not talked down on.

As much as Gen Ansah has misled us in the past, it is all in past. We all know the truth and he doesnt claim what he isnt anymore. You shoild also understand that some aplicants are even much more knowledgeable about the army than some army officers themselves. I can attest that most of the information Gen Ansah drops here is entirely true.

Let us stop acting like we are paying him to answer our questions, abeg.

Nice one....

My comment is ridiculous shey.....

But why does your third paragraph support my claim.

And it seems you lost touch of the point I was driving at.

If we don't pay him,he should as well have manners to answer people questions or don't answer at all.

Simple.....no one is forcing him to answer as well
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
commodore007:
Seriously Gen Ansha has been really valuable his contributions has really been of help..lets not get worked up on this issue. Don't forget the role that the real God father would play, I mean The God in heaven....I believe that Destiny would play the most significant role in this selection process.Not every who is eventually chosen would even come out alive..not all men are destined to be in the Army simple

Point noted...

Just his manner of approach to answer questions....that's my own issue.

He should remove pride and humbly answer those questions he can answer....and pass those he doesn't want to.....

Simple
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Point noted...

Just his manner of approach to answer questions....that's my own issue.

He should remove pride and humbly answer those questions he can answer....and pass those he doesn't want to.....

Simple
well said
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

It's only stupid people that read stupid comments.

Poo head like you.

Wondering why nairaland is changing S...H...I...T to POO

Lol

See response of a so called graduate , simply an eye lesion.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Nice one....

My comment is ridiculous shey.....

But why does your third paragraph support my claim.

And it seems you lost touch of the point I was driving at.

If we don't pay him,he should as well have manners to answer people questions or don't answer at all.

Simple.....no one is forcing him to answer as well
Guy calm down.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Integrator1:

See response of a so called graduate , simply an eye lesion.

Am not yet a graduate oga......I just finished secondary school. grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
ELJC:
Guy calm down.

Ok boss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Ugo4u so you expect me to start reading from page 1 to 171 because I have a question that can easily be answered by someone with info around the corner? You must be a joker. I have a job and I don't spend all day online. Learn how to do things through the easier way please.
So there's no harm in asking and besides read my question well as it was directed as GenAnsahCinC and not you.
Thanks for the reply GenAnsahCinC. Jah bless
The problem with some Nigerians like you is the unwillingness to read(laziness), if you must have read my comment which i doubt you did with comprehension, I said start reading from page 70 most questions you guys ask here has being tackled, even if it is from page 1 will you die reading? Isn't it a plus that you are equipping yourself with every bit of info you need to excel in this quest? You claim to have a job so you can't read, and you prefer to do things the easier way, if you wanna join the army with this mentality I can only wish you goodluck. Tomorrow you will come back and ask us what is the difference between SSC and DSSC, and expect not to piss peopkle off. Even in the navy thread where lots of officers are they complain of the same redundant questions lazy applicant ask, use ur head Army is not for people seeking for shortcut in life.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Am not yet a graduate oga......I just finished secondary school. grin

I wanted to engage you on your earlier reply to my post, but i just saw this post now.

You aint worth it.

@ JohnMarcel, i remember how much you discouraged folks here about Army form not coming out this year. Now, you and your young-school-leaver friend have teamed up to chase away a resourceful contributor to the thread.

I wish you all the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by wasak(m): 5:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Call the Technical support number to lay your complain ...... My friend had same issue last time the NA DSSC n SSC recruitment took place .... He called the Technical support but nothing was done.

Try calling.....you might be lucky.....
OK thank you. Although I did not proceed with the application, I've created another mail.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MUTERIKA(m): 6:37pm On Oct 23, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

Do you want to join the Army to serve or you want to join for seniority? If the former is your answer, then your question is very very very irrelevant.
at this stage you should be thinking of how to get enlisted and not seniority.
There will be more than 5000 people applying for this army job from your state and only less than 10 will be enlisted.
this should be your concern and not SSC and RC seniority.

well, let me answer your irrelevant question.

Whether SSC guys convert to RC or not, it doesn't changed the fact that RC guys are the bosses in the system.
the reason SSC guys are allowed to convert to RC is to enabled SSC guys to extend their service year in the system and not to share seniority with RC guys.

if your aim of wanting to join is for seniority I advise you back off to avoid disappointment. Because you'll be disappointed.
To me who is asking a quetion, it is relevant. However, one thing i give most to people and expect back is Respect, there will come a time when RC or SSC wouldn't matter but, who best can do the job. It is at times like that that one should not suffer for being a SSC.

And on the issue of me wanting to serve my fatherland or drag seniority, if there's one thing i've ever wanted to be is a soldier, so that question is out of it. The issue of me getting enlisted is another one that i wouldn't let it drown me, once i have my degree, passed out from NYSC, prepare myself both physically and mentally, i leave the rest to God. Part of going to a conventional university is knowing when to stop networking and start working.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Akanoo1: 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2018
Na army dey rush us grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
odimbannamdi:

I wanted to engage you on your earlier reply to my post, but i just saw this post now.

You aint worth it.

@ JohnMarcel, i remember how much you discouraged folks here about Army form not coming out this year. Now, you and your young-school-leaver friend have teamed up to chase away a resourceful contributor to the thread.

I wish you all the best

Best joke ever......lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 23, 2018
MUTERIKA:
To me who is asking a quetion, it is relevant. However, one thing i give most to people and expect back is Respect, there will come a time when RC or SSC wouldn't matter but, who best can do the job. It is at times like that that one should not suffer for being a SSC.

And on the issue of me wanting to serve my fatherland or drag seniority, if there's one thing i've ever wanted to be is a soldier, so that question is out of it. The issue of me getting enlisted is another one that i wouldn't let it drown me, once i have my degree, passed out from NYSC, prepare myself both physically and mentally, i leave the rest to God. Part of going to a conventional university is knowing when to stop networking and start working.

Alas

Someone just spoke the truth again....

RESPECT IS THE WORD.

he who has ears to hear let him hear. Simple
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
odimbannamdi:

You aint worth it.

I wish you all the best

I hope to have more conversations with you when you grow up....

Anxiously waiting for that time to come.....cheers bruv
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by greatman555: 8:59pm On Oct 23, 2018
Davidoff1759:
Good day guys,i don't know if anyone of you have materials for army dssc,i want to start preparing...kindly forward to my mail kingdavid1759@gmail.com.Thanks
Pls, if there is any DSSC / SSC past question and answer help me somebody. Forward it to frankadakole 1@gmail.com
Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mkoabiola: 11:46pm On Oct 23, 2018
Very interesting and lively.
But honestly, some questions are irrelevant for now.

If u don't av passion for military, don't waste ur precious tym pursuing military career.

It is not eazy as most applicant think.
I understand how Genanasahcinc feel wen replying question cos he felt most of questions have been answered from d1st page but on the other side most of dem are novice,u can simply choose to ignore d question .

I think d paramount tin on d mind of every aplicant should be on how to get enlisted.
Unfortunately, u can't know about everything in d military on this thread, u can only know intro.

Nigeria Army is like a cult or secret society, some info are not reveal online,ask ur friend in d Army or military, he will stylishly conceal some response.

Who no go no know.

Never say die until ur bones are rotten

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 23, 2018
Gentle men.

YOU WILL SUFFER.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Generalismo: 4:15am On Oct 24, 2018
I studied Agricultural science, pls can I apply for DSS and choose Food Science or Food Technology/Nutrition? Which of these two units under S & T, best suitable for a graduate of Agric Science?

Ugo, GenAns and other veteran pls note
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 7:41am On Oct 24, 2018
ugo4u:

The problem with some Nigerians like you is the unwillingness to read(laziness), if you must have read my comment which i doubt you did with comprehension, I said start reading from page 70 most questions you guys ask here has being tackled, even if it is from page 1 will you die reading? Isn't it a plus that you are equipping yourself with every bit of info you need to excel in this quest? You claim to have a job so you can't read, and you prefer to do things the easier way, if you wanna join the army with this mentality I can only wish you goodluck. Tomorrow you will come back and ask us what is the difference between SSC and DSSC, and expect not to piss peopkle off. Even in the navy thread where lots of officers are they complain of the same redundant questions lazy applicant ask, use ur head Army is not for people seeking for shortcut in life.
Ugo4u
I'm not saying reading every detail is a bad idea(as I'll still do it when I'm chanced to) but I should not start reading from page 1 because I'm looking for answer to one question that someone can easily answer for me.
I have just 15 hours break from work out of the total 168 hours in a week. So if you were in my shoes you'll do the same.
My question isn't annoying please, as the Army won't put up questions to expect in the interview on their website. Questions like meaning of DSSC can be annoying as it's stated on the Army website.
Learning to do things the easier way is a virtue called EFFICIENCY. It gets you the same result as someone who went through a harder means. This is not shortcut to life its called wisdom. You ask for directions from someone experienced. A novice is meant to be guided
Peace to you Engineer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:12am On Oct 24, 2018
Generalismo:
I studied Agricultural science, pls can I apply for DSS and choose Food Science or Food Technology/Nutrition? Which of these two units under S & T, best suitable for a graduate of Agric Science?

Ugo, GenAns and other veteran pls note
The bitter truth is, Army did not advertise your course. You can give it a shot by choosing anything close to what you studied hoping for the best though the chances are slim, that is if you are above the age for SSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2018
odimbannamdi:

You aint worth it.

I wish you all the best
ur funny,condeming me on something i technically apologised, have ur so called general seek apologies for his mistakes?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2018
erimakosamuel:

It's "if the latter".....and not "if the former"....

Check your comment Mr I too know.

I said 'former'. Meaning, if he wants to join to serve then his question about who seniors who is irrelevant since his aim is to serve.

At this stage, these are the kind of questions I expected of him:

1. What should I do and not do in order for my name to be shortlisted?

2. What items can I go to the screening with along side the required items?

3. What and what will we be tested during the medicals?

4. What should I do before, during and after the 3.2km race?

5. What is the psychological test like? The written and verbal test.

6. What is the command task like and what are the tips to scale the command task?

7. How many push ups and sit ups are we expected to do and what is the time duration for each?

8. What are the questions we will likely be asked when facing the panel?

NOTE: some times the panel ask questions outside ur scope. Some questions could be so funny and what u least expected. And at this point, what matters is how u answer the question and not if ur answer to the question is correct or not..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2018
For those of u who do not meet up the requirements and wish to apply, there is a letter u are to go to the screening with. This letter should be written by the person who is backing you.

When u go for credential screening, u are to present the letter along side with ur credentials. The officer who is screening ur credential knows what to do once he or she sees the letter.

Also, when you arrived at the venue, before the screening starts, get the name and rank of the NASB chairman and text it to the person backing you.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GenAnsahCinC: 11:25am On Oct 24, 2018
Ugo4u I have been expectin ur call. I don't have ur num I'd hav called u. Try and call me because I won't be here again.. Thank u.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

I said 'former'. Meaning, if he wants to join to serve then his question about who seniors who is irrelevant since his aim is to serve.

At this stage, these are the kind of questions I expected of him:

1. What should I do and not do in order for my name to be shortlisted?

2. What items can I go to the screening with along side the required items?

3. What and what will we be tested during the medicals?

4. What should I do before, during and after the 3.2km race?

5. What is the psychological test like? The written and verbal test.

6. What is the command task like and what are the tips to scale the command task?

7. How many push ups and sit ups are we expected to do and what is the time duration for each?

8. What are the questions we will likely be asked when facing the panel?

NOTE: some times the panel ask questions outside ur scope. Some questions could be so funny and what u least expected. And at this point, what matters is how u answer the question and not if ur answer to the question is correct or not..
My brother may God punish you with Longlife and prosperity. Please you will be doing us alot of good if you help us with the answers of the questions you've raised, especially number 1. Abeg no leave this thread because of this 21st century maggots that discovered this thread not long ago. Consider the red cap Chiefs like myself, Ugo4u, Odinmba, veraiyke that have kept the thread going over the years., Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Integrator1: 11:34am On Oct 24, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
Ugo4u I have been expectin ur call. I don't have ur num I'd hav called u. Try and call me because I won't be here again.. Thank u.

You really don't need to mind those kids , it's expected , your invaluable contributions is needed, people who would pick one or two would do.

I Read through this thread from page 0 and 2013 thread also , it's not a new thing , insults , silly comments would never cease to happen .. so continue giving advice and share information to those who needed it.. they'd surely appreciate.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:43am On Oct 24, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:
I sent u a mail via ur email, yesterday. It seems I hv misplaced ur number
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2018
bxboss:

My brother may God punish you with Longlife and prosperity. Please you will be doing us alot of good if you help us with the answers of the questions you've raised, especially number 1. Abeg no leave this thread because of this 21st century maggots that discovered this thread not long ago. Consider the red cap Chiefs like myself, Ugo4u, Odinmba, veraiyke that have kept the thread going over the years., Thanks

Really....and you are the 19th century maggots who have not yet metamorphosed to a fly....what a pity....

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.