Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1360239 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jeremiah123: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2018
I successfully applied for DSSC but position is not showing on my form hope i am on the right track
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:20pm On Oct 28, 2018
lakesman1989:
I belieive ur local govt certificate is what they meant by state of origin cert... I stand to be corrected if i am wrong
thank you sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
It should show DSSC/2018/#####
jeremiah123:
I successfully applied for DSSC but position is not showing on my form hope i am on the right track
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 5:30pm On Oct 28, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Sure ...I trust you small....lol

But make info flow in based on DSSC screening wey happen for JIGAWA STATE NYSC CAMP NA 2016
You got a point there �
Are you DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jeremiah123: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
It shows DSSC/2018/36710
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 5:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
jeremiah123:
It shows DSSC/2018/36710
Jeez e don reach thirty something thousand already.
Smiles
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by danie09(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2018
lakesman1989:
I belieive ur local govt certificate is what they meant by state of origin cert... I stand to be corrected if i am wrong
no its not. There's a state of origin certificate.
Just take the local govt certificate with some passport photographs along to your state secretariat.
I got mine at the ministry of information (Ogun state ) and its not free but the fee will surely depend on the state .
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 6:37pm On Oct 28, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eemekaok(m): 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2018
danie09:
no its not. There's a state of origin certificate.
Just take the local govt certificate with some passport photographs along to your state secretariat.
I got mine at the ministry of information (Ogun state ) and its not free but the fee will surely depend on the state .
Fellow Gentle men...irrespective of where its been obtaind 4rm ,serves same purpose! Be it state or ur loc. Govt secretariat...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:27pm On Oct 28, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

yes the selection is done randomly.

There's no stage in the application process that doesn't count. Whatever info you input in the army portal will remind with the army. when you are shortlisted for screening, during the screening your data u input online during application will be sent to NASB for verification.

it is better you apply without NYSC certificate that use another's certificate. if you are caught, you will face the consequences.

Even if you scale through the screening process and finally gets shortlisted for training, you will be dropped while in training.
in case you don't know. your certificate verification won't stop at NASB when you go for screening.

two weeks to POP all cadets certificates are always screened. if you know a RC officer ask him or her. they will tell you how some cadets get redrawn weeks to their POP for certificate issues after spending 5yrs in the academy.

make sure the picture you use to register is clear and it's your face.
anything you present during screening that does not tally with what u input during online application will leads to disqualification.

read the info carefully and abide with them.
if you don't make this year's enlistment wait for next enlistment. you are still young u still have time.

your 2.1 will not help you with a fake certificate.

Apt and succint.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
mkoabiola:
I can see d passion to join in most applicants.

Let me add my one cent to d new applicants and novice

Even if u study Yoruba, igbo,medicine, Engineering in as much as u are within d age bracket stipulated for SSC u are gud to go....u are safe to apply
D course u studied in school is not a priority for SSC but u must fall within d age requirements.

SSC is for combatant corps like infantry and Amour, u are alwys in d battle field hence d reason for d lower age

For DSSC ,they are professional courses but if u are in d medical line then ur chances are bright but however u can be posted to d battle field ,even Engineers and doctors are in d battle field sometimes

I don't av much strength to type but hope this my my little contribution will help

.victory is frm God alone.

Bro make we relate.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2018
Integrator1:

If the possibility of being sent home is 90% then it means chances of being enlisted is almost zero.

Secondly, if they are considering certificate from 2009 till date , people who graduated between 2009 to 2011 from public university!! How many are below 30 ??

And graduates from 2013 till now expectially Engineers how many can boast of being COREN certified ??
When the requirements is like a herculean task.

For Engineers please read the requirements carefully and see where you are best fitted , COREN wasn't mentioned for some corps. But what do I know ? I may be wrong it's just my view.

My exact observation as well oh.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2018
MrSuama:
If only I had the chance, I would have made the military secretary know about this forum. Youths dying to serve their father land but aspirations cut short by
A. Age application Run Out Date
B. Degree Certificate Run Out Date
C. Professional Certificate barrier.

It's so painful, you want to live a righteous military life but somebody somewhere who does not know the yearning of the masses wants to retire you by fire by force even before enlistment.

-Person graduate for 2012 at age 21, he apply e no get because no NYSC CERTIFICATE.
-2013 Application close before POP, he apply e no get still because no NYSC CERTIFICATE (22 YEARS)
-2014 Person apply again but e no get because no godfather (23 YEARS)
-2015 NO RECRUITMENT (24 YEARS)
-2016 Person apply again but no show as usual (25 YEARS)
-2017 NO RECRUITMENT (26 YEARS)
-2018 CAN'T APPLY, RUN OUT DATE ON RESULT (2013 UPWARDS ACCEPTED) But still just 27 years. DSSC course of study not advertised, if advertised no certification.

Who have we offended, allow us serve our fatherland.

No be una talk sey- to serve Nigeria is not by force? cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2018
lebete3000:

No be una talk sey- to serve Nigeria is not by force? cheesy
bro I read your thread about you experience at the DSSC training.
Can you share some info with us here.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mafialeader:
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 8:08pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mafialeader:

All I know is that joining the forces is for those who don't have any other means to be successful at life. I walked out on them and their nonsense cos I know my worth. Others couldn't cos they didn't.

Ask anything u wanna know.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2018
ugo4u:

And the bros still they do NYSC ooo.. Him and oga tenderlaw (Naval Offr) they digger am for naval thread, upon say the bros they try put them through.

Just imagine.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 28, 2018
lebete3000:

All I know is that joining the forces is for those who don't have any other means to be successful at life.

Dumbest thing I have heard this year undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kalapizim(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2018
abiodunalasa:

no need for this, that's his opinion and remember you weren't there to experience what he went through.
If you disagree just pass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2018
mangojuice:
Course 45 lucky guys. Patience is the key to success. Abeg make una no dash from academy o.
PROUDLY COURSE 44 wink

And pesin like u go sey na real age u take
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
jeremiah123:
It shows DSSC/2018/36710
That's all you need. It's not suppose to show the Corps you applied for
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 28, 2018
jeremiah123:
It shows DSSC/2018/36710
That's all you need. It's not suppose to show the Corps you applied for
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:02pm On Oct 28, 2018
lebete3000:

And pesin like u go sey na real age u take
Chai!!! see wetin guys de crave for. Truly one man's food is another man's poison. Though i disagree with you on ur initial comment that people joining the forces are those who don't have any other means to be successful at life.
It is very clear that you joined the army for a wrong reason or what you where expecting was different from what you met and you had to dash. Some of us here will turn down any multinational coy without batting an eyelid to join the force, that dosen't make us stupid or foolish its all about what rocks ur boat. Thats by the way sha but we will be glad if you relate ur experience with us from interview stage to actual training and any advice you have for DSSC 25 officers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by olaks4real(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
I only hav ecourt affidavit for my birthday certificate... Don't know if it's acceptable
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 9:53pm On Oct 28, 2018
abiodunalasa:

must u pple always throw insults?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by mkoabiola: 11:50pm On Oct 28, 2018
samobaba4u:

Even if you study Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa language or Religion study, you can apply for SSC.
Hmmmmmmm
This man I thought u are retired.
Gud to reconnect with u after so many years on this thread.
Never say die ,if u are applying this year
Send me a pm,
Emrino and rest are now captain
Victory is frm God alone

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 10:59am On Oct 29, 2018
ugo4u:

Chai!!! see wetin guys de crave for. Truly one man's food is another man's poison. Though i disagree with you on ur initial comment that people joining the forces are those who don't have any other means to be successful at life.
It is very clear that you joined the army for a wrong reason or what you where expecting was different from what you met and you had to dash. Some of us here will turn down any multinational coy without batting an eyelid to join the force, that dosen't make us stupid or foolish its all about what rocks ur boat. Thats by the way sha but we will be glad if you relate ur experience with us from interview stage to actual training and any advice you have for DSSC 25 officers.

Wetin you go talk b4? Y'all can keep fooling yourselves. But I repeat, no one will have a 1st class in a lucrative course with Shell & Chevron on their knees and say na Army job(mad man) job hin wan go do. Not in this zoo of a country. Majority of the ppl here dying to enter d NA, 95% of them have no jobs or under employed.

Make we no dey deceive ourselves cos we wan answer morale, when d desirable is unavailable, the available becomes desirable. Na condition make crayfish bend enter NA Abeg. The Armed Forces esp Army is usually d last hope of the common man that's why most of the peeps there aren't sophisticated and that's d reason they can accept one with 2.2.

I'm a doctor by profession, I was having issues at my work place due to tribalism and felt I should switch to a FG setup instead of state setting that I was. Unfortunately since 2016, Military has always been the only ones advertising- it seems like a setup to tactically conscript every youth into the force.

I'm not here to discourage anyone but the truth is that majority here joining simply have no choice and the military is d easiest way out of unemployment in this country.

Will talk about my experience later.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 11:39am On Oct 29, 2018
lebete3000:

Wetin you go talk b4? Y'all can keep fooling yourselves. But I repeat, no one will have a 1st class in a lucrative course with Shell & Chevron on their knees and say na Army job(mad man) job hin wan go do. Not in this zoo of a country. Majority of the ppl here dying to enter d NA, 95% of them have no jobs or under employed.

Make we no dey deceive ourselves cos we wan answer morale, when d desirable is unavailable, the available becomes desirable. Na condition make crayfish bend enter NA Abeg. The Armed Forces esp Army is usually d last hope of the common man that's why most of the peeps there aren't sophisticated and that's d reason they can accept one with 2.2.

I'm a doctor by profession, I was having issues at my work place due to tribalism and felt I should switch to a FG setup instead of state setting that I was. Unfortunately since 2016, Military has always been the only ones advertising- it seems like a setup to tactically conscript every youth into the force.

I'm not here to discourage anyone but the truth is that majority here joining simply have no choice and the military is d easiest way out of unemployment in this country.

Will talk about my experience later.

Well your kinda right Sha...Look at the U.S.A or U.K,citizens are practically begged to serve.. In Nigeria black man wan show power and oppress his fellow man that is why majority Wana join...Well as for me,I have gat a good paying job,buh reason I Wana join is just to make sure that the army is more civil in it's dealing...d recruits especially need serious reorientation about issues and the tribalism and nepotism at d top has to be extinguished as well. I Wana serve as a patriot thats d reason I applied.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2018
HarunaWest:

Well your kinda right Sha...Look at the U.S.A or U.K,citizens are practically begged to serve.. In Nigeria black man wan show power and oppress his fellow man that is why majority Wana join...Well as for me,I have gat a good paying job,buh reason I Wana join is just to make sure that the army is more civil in it's dealing...d recruits especially need serious reorientation about issues and the tribalism and nepotism at d top has to be extinguished as well. I Wana serve as a patriot thats d reason I applied.

Better pray with all your might that you are rejected.

I can authoritatively guarantee that you will be killed (friendly Fire) before you pip Major.

No be swear.

grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2018
HarunaWest:

If this is actually the reason u wanna join and you're not just being hypocritical, then I must say I admire your altruism & patriotism, unfortunately I entered with the same mindset & I was frustrated outta d system. The Army is an institution(occultic), the army won't change for you, you're the one the army will bend and change by force.

99% of my coursemates joined the Army to bully others or to escape unemployment. I was d odd one out that joined with a pure and clean heart. I checked myself out of training eventually when I couldn't stomach d garbage anymore.

As I said majority of those joining are doing so out of frustration- @least 95% of them.

If you're truly joining to change the NA, I'll advice you to think twice b4 wasting your time and life. I just went there to waste away 4months of my precious life and I'm yet to get my balance since then. I even forgot the Dosage of common drugs like Ciprofloxacin, Metronidazole etc, cos na only Army job we dey serve for training Kula.

It's a real had I known situation. I repeat, if what you wrote above is truly your reason for joining the army, pls don't try it my brother, you will definitely regret it. It's better to join the Airforce & Navy cos they are still civilised, Armyjob na mad man job o!

Army Job!

Army Job!

Army Job!

Mad Man Job!

Craze Man Job!

Stupid Job!

I Like It!

Let's Go!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 29, 2018
Army Job!
Army Job!
Army Job!
Mad Man Job!
Craze Man Job!
Stupid Job!
I Like It!
Let's Go!
200k a month Job!
Fork endless women job!
Fork people wife job!
Slap civilians!
Chairman of your village meeting!
Afford to have house girl job!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2018
TarOrfeek:

Better pray with all your might that you are rejected.

I can authoritatively guarantee that you will be killed (friendly Fire) before you pip Major.

No be swear.

grin
Imporcicant grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.