Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359655 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2018
odimbannamdi:

There is obviously a lot you do not know, yet you were proud enough to bad-mouth and chase a major contributor to this thread.

I chased no one....

A simple apology was what chased him away.....

He left due to pride....n not because of me....abi have u seen me attack anyone here again or before him....

Life is simple
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shobroy10(m): 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2018
erimakosamuel:

When was the final list released....I mean the list of SSC n DSSC to resume 9 n 6 month training in 2016?
First it was 9 months training and secondly the final list was out I think November ending
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 11:16pm On Oct 27, 2018
erimakosamuel:

I chased no one....

A simple apology was what chased him away.....

He left due to pride
....n not because of me....abi have u seen me attack anyone here again or before him....

Life is simple
In situation as this, we ought to apply wisdom in our dealings, you know what you are gunning for, at this point in time you need to build bridges as much as you can, you never can tell where your help might come from or where the information you need to succeed might come.
I can tolerate any form of insults and abuse at this stage because I know where my focus and aim is. To get there I expect to get bruised and ridiculed, it means nothing to me (**) is more than enough motivation.
Let me leave you with Law 21(48 Laws of power)
PLAY A SUCKER TO CATCH A SUCKER—SEEM DUMBER THAN YOUR MARK .

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 11:44pm On Oct 27, 2018
ugo4u:

In situation as this, we ought to apply wisdom in our dealings, you know what you are gunning for, at this point in time you need to build bridges as much as you can, you never can tell where your help might come from or where the information you need to succeed might come.
I can tolerate any form of insults and abuse at this stage because I know where my focus and aim is. To get there I expect to get bruised and ridiculed, it means nothing to me (**) is more than enough motivation.
truly wisdom is required, I also did feel his tone of reply was not pleasant at all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:18am On Oct 28, 2018
ugo4u:

Ok...no p
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:22am On Oct 28, 2018
Mafialeader:
truly wisdom is required, I also did feel his tone of reply was not pleasant at all.

So you noticed too bro....... I was just trying to make him see his wrong....... Well I should have left him like that....

My bad for correcting him......... Even tho person sh.i.t for this thread, I go enter pharmacy buy moko spirit take clean my phone.....

Make una no vex oh.....twale
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by nora2018(m): 4:05am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=ugo4u post=72458558]Be Motivated
I dream,
I wrote the dream down,
I sleep the dream,
I wake up with the dream,
I eat the dream,
I rehearse the dream,
I look at the dream,
I talk about the dream,
I wear the dream,
I pray the dream,
Surely the dream is gonna be a reality.

As people much wiser than me say, "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement". I've already gotten my kits ready for the interview and my chest tag will be AB 5.

My village man what local government are u from?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2018
[quote author=nora2018 post=72469233][/quote]
This is a public forum, don't wanna give myself away, my village people don de use 4g network, one gats to be careful grin. You can dm sha
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2018
Finally I've gone through the thread from page 1. It was fun but not easy. Kudos to the Generals of this thread Abiodunalasa (IO of life), Ugo4u (I thought I had passion till I read your comments), GenAnsahCinC (for your great contributions) Odimbannamdi (for your insights).
Let the music go on please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2018
As a way of contributing to this thread, you can ask me any medical/health questions bothering you as relating to this recruitment. Quote my moniker. I'll answer the ones I can
NB: I'm also an applicant
Wish you all the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2018
Sunnysteve009:

pls sir, I will be 30years old by August 2019

my course is listed under dssc which i intend to apply under dssc

but my only fear is that I will be 30years old by august 2019.

you are good to go

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Cuteamigo1(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2018
GenAnsahCinC:

if u are below 27 go for SSC. if u are 27 and above go for NN DSSC and apply under account and budget
thank you sir. Lastly, i cant obtain the cert of state of origin. They keep telling me they have never heard of it. my question is can i use my local gov cert instead?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eliusdgenie(m): 10:21am On Oct 28, 2018
GeneralFeezy:
As a way of contributing to this thread, you can ask me any medical/health questions bothering you as relating to this recruitment. Quote my moniker. I'll answer the ones I can
Wish you all the best
Thank u Generalfeezy for volunteering...

what do u think is the Nigerian army standard for vision(eye test) during the screening..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2018
enesi009:
but Chemical engineering is not science, humanities or social science na it's engineering dats y am contemplating for dssc or hw u c am na
Even if you study Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa language or Religion study, you can apply for SSC.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by samobaba4u(m): 10:28am On Oct 28, 2018
enesi009:
bross e b like say na only u dey suffer comprehension problem be cause if na all course dey need dey wouldn't specifically say HUMANITIES, SOCIAL SCIENCE &SCIENCE ....@ Mangojuice I need ur response on dis
This is one of the reasons experienced people refused to contribute. When someone tells you fact but gets insults from someone like you.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:43am On Oct 28, 2018
GeneralFeezy:
Wish you all the best
Now that you've painstakingly gone through this thread, who is better for it? shey na u? you are now so informed that you can confidently tackle questions. When we tell candidates to go through the thread some will see it as an insult not knowing that they will be better for it in the long run, the amount of information on early threads is enormous and amazing. Only the wise will follow your step.
Don't be surprise/pissed off sha when someone ask you for past questions or diff btw SSC vs DSSC grin. This is Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2018
samobaba4u:

This is one of the reasons experienced people refused to contribute. When someone tells you fact but gets insults from someone like you.
And the bros still they do NYSC ooo.. Him and oga tenderlaw (Naval Offr) they digger am for naval thread, upon say the bros they try put them through.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
Thank u Generalfeezy for volunteering...

what do u think is the Nigerian army standard for vision(eye test) during the screening..

Normal human vision is 6/6. That's should be the standard I guess. But I spoke with a Major in my profession and he said they might consider some with minor refractory errors (that's for DSSC) . But as of SSC, I don't think they will compromise standards

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 10:56am On Oct 28, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Normal human vision is 6/6. That's should be the standard I guess. But I spoke with a Major in my profession and he said they might consider some with minor refractory errors (that's for DSSC) . But as of SSC, I don't think they will compromise standards
But oga still try your luck o. No harm in trial. The worst is that it won't click
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2018
ugo4u:

And the bros still they do NYSC ooo.. Him and oga tenderlaw (Naval Offr) they digger am for naval thread, upon say the bros they try put them through.

Please kindly let me have the Navy thread link .

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by kreezBreezy: 11:49am On Oct 28, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

Please kindly let me have the Navy thread link .

Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2123056/nigerian-navy-direct-short-service

If u no jack the thread from beginning to end, wetin u gain?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Eliusdgenie(m): 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

my left eye is definitely not up-to 6/6 on that snellen eye chart... but me dey try do some memorization ni o....lol
all enter na enter.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 12:28pm On Oct 28, 2018
Eliusdgenie:
my left eye is definitely not up-to 6/6 on that snellen eye chart... but me dey try do some memorization ni o....lol
all enter na enter.
Lol
Memorization won't work o. All Snellen s chart ain't the same. They'll have different alphabets. So that option ain't gonna work
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
thank you sir. Lastly, i cant obtain the cert of state of origin. They keep telling me they have never heard of it. my question is can i use my local gov cert instead?
I belieive ur local govt certificate is what they meant by state of origin cert... I stand to be corrected if i am wrong

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

No one really talks about DSSC here.... All the topics here boils down to SSC.... Why na

Abi,no one attempted DSSC here or what
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2018
erimakosamuel:

No one really talks about DSSC here.... All the topics here boils down to SSC.... Why na

Abi,no one attempted DSSC here or what
Most conditions apply to both services. Did you take a census before you arrived @ your conclusion? There are both DSSC and SSC applicants here
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2018
army has two platforms for admitting graduates which is d SSC and DSSC
Per state they take 25 and 15 respectively after all the screening and facing the NASB.

How true is this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2018
GeneralFeezy:

Most conditions apply to both services. Did you take a census before you arrived @ your conclusion? There are both DSSC and SSC applicants here

Yes...there are both Applicants here..... But former applicant's or much talk about DSSC doesn't surface here ...... Even at odinbannamdi thread of the experience of a cadet during screening was basically about SSC...and no emphasis on DSSC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Yes...there are both Applicants here..... But former applicant's or much talk about DSSC doesn't surface here ...... Even at odinbannamdi thread of the experience of a cadet during screening was basically about SSC...and no emphasis on DSSC
trust me there are more DSSC applicants
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2018
Mafialeader:
trust me there are more DSSC applicants

Sure ...I trust you small....lol

But make info flow in based on DSSC screening wey happen for JIGAWA STATE NYSC CAMP NA 2016
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lebete3000: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
Daewoods:

University certificate

But I saw from 2009 na, abi is d@ one for DSSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2018
lebete3000:

But I saw from 2009 na, abi is d@ one for DSSC?
yes

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.