Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1366994 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2018
Heatup47:

There is no reference letter (Attestation of good conduct) for DSSC this year, it's not on DSSC applicant's dashboard but SSC applicants and as well some DSSC applicants (those who applied very early) have it.

You can use statement of result. everyone knows Nigerian universities are lazy in issuing certificate to their graduates.
yeah i have that, but must it be in two separate copies?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 05, 2018
ELJC:
yeah i have that, but must it be to separate copies?
Yes, two separate copies for two persons, one of them can also sign the LGA of origin for you.

but it's advisable for one to wait until the list is out by then all instructions will be clear.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Heatup47:

Yes, two separate copies for two persons, one of them can also sign the LGA of origin for you.

but it's advisable for one to wait until the list is out by then all instructions will be clear.
it can be risky to wait, cos they may not be enough time to d screening date. Jst saying.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 6:22pm On Nov 05, 2018
Heatup47:

HELLO!

Please I hope is not an offence to print out the all the forms in Black and White? because I don't have access to coloured printer here. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 05, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

HELLO!

Please I hope is not an offence to print out the all the forms in Black and White? because I don't have access to coloured printer here. Thanks

Which village is that....let me come and open a business center there n be collecting 500naira for coloured printing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tech18: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Which village is that....let me come and open a business center there n be collecting 500naira for coloured printing
N500 Lols..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 06, 2018
tech18:
N500 Lols..

Is that too small....don't worry,when fed. Govt. Increase minimum wage and pass it into law I will hype the price as well.....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tech18: 11:38am On Nov 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Is that too small....don't worry,when fed. Govt. Increase minimum wage and pass it into law I will hype the price as well.....
hhhh...I own a small business centre in a village but d highest I charge for color printing is 50 -100 per page
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
tech18:
hhhh...I own a small business centre in a village but d highest I charge for color printing is 50 -100 per page

Brother are you the only one running such business.....if yes,you still have much to learn on running a business.....but if you have competitors then then I will pray for you to be the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tech18: 1:21pm On Nov 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Brother are you the only one running such business.....if yes,you still have much to learn on running a business.....but if you have competitors then then I will pray for you to be the best
As @ last year ,I was d only person but there is no market oo.It is a small village.Like ds Army Dssc/SSC ,I will hardly get 5 customers. For d recruits d last 77RRI,I had about 20 customers(I charge them #600-1000 for filling d forms)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 06, 2018
tech18:
As @ last year ,I was d only person but there is no market oo.It is a small village.Like ds Army Dssc/SSC ,I will hardly get 5 customers. For d recruits d last 77RRI,I had about 20 customers(I charge them #600-1000 for filling d forms)

I wish you all the best
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by tech18: 1:31pm On Nov 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

I wish you all the best
Thanks a lot,I wish you same
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2018
Praise be unto Almighty Allah NSE has sent my Online certificate, so now I am a registered member of NSE

ugo4u help me rejoice. Guys please outside the 4 documents we printed out online, are we printing out any duplicate copies or any other copy whatsoever because I am not understanding this letters guys are saying we should print for LGA chairman and Military personnel to sign outside those there in the site. Because me I don't know any military person from my state ooooooo.

now that ASUU is on strike how do we get attestation letter from school eh my DSSC people.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gentlelord:
Praise be unto Almighty Allah NSE has sent my Online certificate, so now I am a registered member of NSE

ugo4u help me rejoice. Guys please outside the 4 documents we printed out online, are we printing out any duplicate copies or any other copy whatsoever because I am not understanding this letters guys are saying we should print for LGA chairman and Military personnel to sign outside those there in the site. Because me I don't know any military person from my state ooooooo.

now that ASUU is on strike how do we get attestation letter from school eh my DSSC people.
Wow!!!!! Me too bro, after reading your comment I sharply opened my mail and lo and behold it was NSE congratulating me, just less than a week i applied, of a truth things are falling into shape for good. This is the first time in the histrory of NSE to issue certification this fast. It is like one of NSE's ogas is following this thread. Glory be to God.

Get your documents signed by 2 different referees(Lg chairman or military offrs not below Lt.col or Assistant Commissioner of police) if you can get two different military men fine, if not get ur LG chairman and a military offr)note:: there is a form in which the referees will attach their passport and comment on ur character(reference form). If you are in kaduna you will easily get a senior officer from ur state in 44ref hospital.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gentlelord:

ugo4u help me rejoice. Guys please outside the 4 documents we printed out online, are we printing out any duplicate copies or any other copy whatsoever because I am not understanding this letters guys are saying we should print for LGA chairman and Military personnel to sign outside those there in the site. Because me I don't know any military person from my state ooooooo. Bros wen did u apply.. Dat u got urs now bcoz am applying tomaro

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2018
ugo4u:

Wow!!!!! Me too bro, after reading your comment I sharply opened my mail and lo and behold it was NSE congratulating me, just less than a week i applied, of a truth things are falling into shape for good. This is the first time in the histrory of NSE to issue certification this fast. It is like one of NSE's ogas is following this thread. Glory be to God.

Get your documents signed by 2 different referees(Lg chairman or military offrs not below Lt.col or Assistant Commissioner of police) if you can get two different military men fine, if not get ur LG chairman and a military offr)note:: there is a form in which the referees will attach their passport and comment on ur character(reference form). If you are in kaduna you will easily get a senior officer from ur state in 44ref hospital.
bros wen did u apply dat u just got urs now bcoz am applying to maro and finally did u use ur phone to apply or u did it in a cafe
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
enesi009:
bros wen did u apply dat u just got urs now bcoz am applying to maro
Friday last week.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2018
ugo4u:

Friday last week.
bros one final question did u use ur phone to apply or u did it in a cafe
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
ugo4u:

I thanks sir, I am currently in Benin city ooooooo,
so LGA form na LG chairman go fill am while the Reference form should be signed by a personnel.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2018
enesi009:
PC
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2018
Gentlelord:

I thanks sir, I am currently in Benin city ooooooo,
so LGA form na LG chairman go fill am while the Reference form should be signed by a personnel.
The LGA form will be attached to the reference form. Anyone signing the LG form will also fill the reference form and attach his/her passport.
NB: You gonna print four documents in all for the two referees.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2018
enesi009:
I used phone, my guy even applied yesterday and got his today too
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

HELLO!

mine too is in black and white, if they wanted otherwise, they would have stated. Just make the printout very clear
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Gentlelord(m): 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2018
ugo4u:

The LGA form will be attached to the reference form. Anyone signing the LG form will also fill the reference form and attach his/her passport.
Thanks bro na man you be, you deserve d accolades. Na how to get military personnel be the gbege now, do you think 2 different LGA chairman can sign for someone
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Thanks for your response. However, I will just assume you don't have an idea of the question I asked or probably you don't know how to answer simple question.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ELJC(m): 4:03pm On Nov 06, 2018
ugo4u:

Sorry but I don’t get this at all everyone coming up with different opinions.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2018
ELJC:
Sorry but I don’t get this at all everyone coming up with different opinions.
That is what is in the instruction for DSSC 2 recognizable referees. Some people say 1 referee can suffice, to be on a safer side it is better to get the two ready just incase army change parade. If I even see 3 referres sef I will sign the forms and keep, it is better to be over qualified than underqualified.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Babatundeh26: 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2018
Cant my local government chairman sign the both of them?
ugo4u:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Usguy(m): 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2018
Victory is for GOD,
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 4:45pm On Nov 06, 2018
this what the instructions says "Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin" who may help and explain better?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2018
i stand to be corrected i believe it means a court and ur local government or serving military personel is to sign (ie 2 from this 3 bodies are to sign)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Diflun: 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2018
ugo4u:

That is what is in the instruction for DSSC 2 recognizable referees. Some people say 1 referee can suffice, to be on a safer side it is better to get the two ready just incase army change parade. If I even see 3 referres sef I will sign the forms and keep, it is better to be over qualified than underqualified.
i was at NASB 2014, i had my local government form filled by my loc gov sec bt couldn't get him to part wit his photo n got my referee form filled by an army colonel, while at d screening dey paid no attention to d local gov form rather only d latter. My guess is one should suffice bt its better to have d two jst in case.

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.