Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,773 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1368011 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (967) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
Codezz:
my elder bro
Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys share the same nairaland account abi
Moreover when did Aca start allowing Cadet to use phones, abi are you on pass?? because the last time I went to Afaka cadets were still in session..

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2018
so I carried my self to go play football on Saturday and gbam I suffered a bad tackle and find my self limping around since then.
See wetin fitness Don cause
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by shiwaggz57(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2018
Codezz:
Guys I heard no exams, They will just select randomly

That was how they did 2016 put list on punch newspaper, same with airforce but theirs was after checking credentials, though we don't know their criteria as regards dropping the list.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2018
ugo4u:

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys share the same nairaland account abi
Moreover when did Aca start allowing Cadet to use phones, abi are you on pass?? because the last time I went to Afaka cadets were still in session..
oboi, I can't enquire for him again ? should I start screaming I want to reg for my bro. Arm of rubbish, You better manage and something fa. So as 4th termer I can't fly PRC ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
shiwaggz57:

That was how they did 2016 put list on punch newspaper, same with airforce but theirs was after checking credentials, though we don't know their criteria as regards dropping the list.
Something!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2018
Codezz:
oboi, I can't enquire for him again ? should I start screaming I want to reg for my bro. Arm of rubbish, You better manage and something fa. So as 4th termer I can't fly PRC ?

arm of wawarization... This baba who are you
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by scave(m): 9:41pm On Nov 19, 2018
enesi009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CVaPbXKGys Another one

I just dey watch experience of my future escapade, I just dey laugh,
cockroach! Sir

crocodile! Sir

Cadet experience Na slavery experience
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2018
intrepidjay1:

arm of wawarization... This baba who are you
I'm from hell, You will train izza clia ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by CaptainStephen(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
enesi009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fN_5Iv5hutE omg shocked I swear if I do dis kind training for 6month I go forget all what I learn in university.... No wonder lebete 3000 forget all is proscription as a doctor after 4month shocked
Funny, ACA Don easy now, some people now have Jenifer and sade as skools and Artyman.
Malice and injustice awaits you all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 3:32am On Nov 20, 2018
ugo4u:
USSR army recruitment, 1930...

Be prepared.

The guy on the extreme left, spot where him eye dey look.

SMH
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by OFRNGR: 3:37am On Nov 20, 2018
I dunno why, I've always found parades boring.

Modern war is about manoeuvre and bombardment. Why are men still marching in line like 18th-century soldiers??

The military and conservatism, no duo is more iconic cry
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 4:01am On Nov 20, 2018
OFRNGR:
I dunno why, I've always found parades boring.

Modern war is about manoeuvre and bombardment. Why are men still marching in line like 18th-century soldiers??

The military and conservatism, no duo is more iconic cry
Drills/regimentation helps to instill discipline in both commissioned and non commissioned Officers. Drills help commander move there troops in orderly manner and helps to instill precision and response to the leaders orders and to provide for the development of all soldiers in the practice of commanding troops.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 6:44am On Nov 20, 2018
I hardly comment on NL or this thread in particular even tho this is my 3rd time applying, having watch all videos recently posted I think those stuff cadets punishing/drilling junior cadets hv been banned, whether so or not it's a shameful act and all involved in it are shameless truth be told. these things and the stuff lebete3000 described all hv no place in a modern military and that's the truth.
Nigeria is a shithole and good for nothing country tho and I guess that's why it happens and continues to, despite my admiration and zeal for the military, I have my doubts joining the Nigerian army or military because things done in it are far from ok, modern or whatever.
me and you guys joining should strive to be different and make a difference in any little way we can. Fact; Nigerian military can't face any modern military despite all rubbish being done and prided in at NDA and wherever else too, even to join the third class military is a thing of nepotism, man know man, I sincerely regret being a Nigerian mostly.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 6:52am On Nov 20, 2018
Daewoods:
I hardly comment on NL or this thread in particular even tho this is my 3rd time applying, having watch all videos recently posted I think those stuff cadets punishing/drilling junior cadets hv been banned, whether so or not it's a shameful act and all involved in it are shameless truth be told. these things and the stuff lebete3000 described all hv no place in a modern military and that's the truth.
Nigeria is a shithole and good for nothing country tho and I guess that's why it happens and continues to, despite my admiration and zeal for the military, I have my doubts joining the Nigerian army or military because things done in it are far from ok, modern or whatever.
me and you guys joining should strive to be different and make a difference in any little way we can. Fact; Nigerian military can't face any modern military despite all rubbish being done and prided in at NDA and wherever else too, even to join the third class military is a thing of nepotism, man know man, I sincerely regret being a Nigerian mostly.
Lol, You will suffer like a market thief, You think academy is your father's house ko ? don't worry you will know the abunam when you come.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Rangis0: 7:38am On Nov 20, 2018
Hahahaha "you will suffer" don dey plenty for this thread oh!!
As long as man train n dont die, man will get what he wants wich is comissioning! So the suffering is for a cause. Nothing good comes easy!! Stay focused.
NO GOING BACK!!!
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 9:34am On Nov 20, 2018
Codezz:
Lol, You will suffer like a market thief, You think academy is your father's house ko ? don't worry you will know the abunam when you come.

This baba you feel ur balls are made of iron ba... I repeat who are you... Cox we being in this thread doesn't make you conclude who is who... way and manner... I can c u got aca slangs bt still doubt who u r... Kai whc battalion?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2018
intrepidjay1:

This baba you feel ur balls are made of iron ba... I repeat who are you... Cox we being in this thread doesn't make you conclude who is who... way and manner... I can c u got aca slangs bt still doubt who u r... Kai whc battalion?
Aby. arm of bars ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2018
Codezz:
Aby. arm of bars ?
Kai... highlander... ur rooms?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 20, 2018
Abeg make una park all this gibberish commot for here........

Which kind of intimidation is this...mtchew
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 20, 2018
No time to check time

No slay King or queen for karki

I no want laff alone...lolz

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 10:08am On Nov 20, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Kai Dan baba lord of savage in our group... we r in the game together Izza clear??.. if am still hanging bars I won't be in this forum... This baba manage and make the list cuz am sure all active members in this group in one way or d oda must have seen ur activities in this group.. anyways Aiki soldier kawai
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2018
intrepidjay1:

Kai Dan baba lord of savage in our group... we r in the game together Izza clear??.. if am still hanging bars I won't be in this forum... This baba manage and make the list cuz am sure all active members in this group in one way or d oda must have seen ur activities in this group.. anyways Aiki soldier kawai

LORD OF SAVAGE.......lol ...when did you give me this award oga.

What a pity.....why did you leave NDA.....share your experience if you don't mind.

Ai making the list is not do or die for me oh.... currently engaged,just have passion for the army and wanna try it out.

Gwoska,magana soja , ba wahala.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
erimakosamuel:

u dey mind them i can neva be intimidated

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by collinshrf: 10:23am On Nov 20, 2018
Rangis0:
Hahahaha "you will suffer" don dey plenty for this thread oh!!
As long as man train n dont die, man will get what he wants wich is comissioning! So the suffering is for a cause. Nothing good comes easy!! Stay focused.
NO GOING BACK!!!
bro me sef tire. Met a cousin of mine who is a ssc course 44 graduate recently, told him about my intention of joining the army and he kept saying 'you will suffer o' repeatedly....

My guy if na to suffer make we suffer am.
Ahead ahead.
Make list come out first
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Codezz: 10:35am On Nov 20, 2018
intrepidjay1:

Kai... highlander... ur rooms?
I should just fly my rooms ? oboi. arm of bars ?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Analee(f): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2018
Daewoods:
my u r rite..Nigerian navy no b am..people js dey die anyhow for their training..an Hausa guy DAT is on verge of passing out dey js av 2wk remaining...js died on Saturday at military hospital after suffering.. Subjecting dem to rigorous training.. Pls I beg d Nigeria navy if dey can't provide life support n other sophisticated equipment for their trainees they shudnt subject to very wicked animalistic rigorous training.. Its a let down to d Nigerian navy that their trainees are dying...if not dey shudsend dem to do their trainings abroad..Nigeria is really a shit hole indeed
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2018
[sub][/sub]
Analee:
my u r rite..Nigerian navy no b am..people js dey die anyhow for their training..an Hausa guy DAT is on verge of passing out dey js av 2wk remaining...js died on Saturday at military hospital after suffering.. Subjecting dem to rigorous training.. Pls I beg d Nigeria navy if dey can't provide life support n other sophisticated equipment for their trainees they shudnt subject to very wicked animalistic rigorous training.. Its a let down to d Nigerian navy that their trainees are dying...if not dey shudsend dem to do their trainings abroad..Nigeria is really a shit hole indeed

Sister....I feel your pain.

But this thread is for army......not Navy... kinjiko
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Analee(f): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2018
erimakosamuel:
[sub][/sub]

Sister....I feel your pain.

But this thread is for army......not Navy... kinjiko
all are still d same..as far as it's military
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2018
Analee:
all are still d same..as far as it's military

Yes ma'am.

Permission to request for your phone number ma
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Daewoods(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2018
Analee:
my u r rite..N
that's just it my dear, I so much love the military but I wish I was from a better country eg Israel, uk, us etc where their military are given world class training and not just the suffer and torture ppl pass thru in the NDA and Depot, cadets dying and maimed needlessly,, still our military is nothing to write home about
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by odimbannamdi(m): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2018
Daewoods:

that's just it my dear, I so much love the military but I wish I was from a better country eg Israel, uk, us etc where their military are given world class training and not just the suffer and torture ppl pass thru in the NDA and Depot, cadets dying and maimed needlessly,, still our military is nothing to write home about

This baba, English is your problem ba?

The problem is most people, like Lebete, did not know what to expect. And when they get into training and the reality hits them, they complain and consider dashing.

That's why when you go for screening, especially for SSC, the officers themselves will keep emphasizing that:

"You will suffer like a market thief, is that clear!?"
"You will nearly die, but you will not die, is that clear!?"
"When you come for screening, you grind your butt, but when you come for training, you grind your skull, is that clear!?"
"You will curse the day you were born, is that clear!?"

Because of these constant reminders, some candidates dropped their tags on their bed and ran away in the middle of the night. Infact, one candidate from Enugu state or so dropped a note that was read out to us. He said he was going back to his civilian life, that he never thought this was how it was going to be.

So everybody who comes for screening with the intention of making the final list knows exactly what to expect. And when you know what to expect, it will be easier for you to prepare your mind to accept what you see in training and on the job.

But they will also tell u, If na beating and serving of jobs, that one na smoke. Cadets before and after you served and will serve the job, so you will not die. Sha no form strong man before them give you mortal injury. If your power fail you, baba just faint make dem carry you go MRS. But never show emotions

I am personally not taking the army ambition as a do or die affair. If it clicks, fine. If not, fine too. This is a job that has to align perfectly with your destiny. If it doesnt, one could have issues. While I wait for the Army, i have set other plans in motion already. Last last, all of us go dey alright, in or outside the Army.

#WaitingForFirstList

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by QuietHammer(m): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2018
odimbannamdi:

This baba, English is your problem ba?

The problem is most people, like Lebete, did not know what to expect. And when they get into training and the reality hits them, they complain and consider dashing.

That's why when you go for screening, especially for SSC, the officers themselves will keep emphasizing that:

"You will suffer like a market thief, is that clear!?"
"You will nearly die, but you will not die, is that clear!?"
"When you come for screening, you grind your butt, but when you come for training, you grind your skull, is that clear!?"
"You will curse the day you were born, is that clear!?"

Because of these constant reminders, some candidates dropped their tags on their bed and ran away in the middle of the night. Infact, one candidate from Enugu state or so dropped a note that was read out to us. He said he was going back to his civilian life, that he never thought this was how it was going to be.

So everybody who comes for screening with the intention of making the final list knows exactly what to expect. And when you know what to expect, it will be easier for you to prepare your mind to accept what you see in training and on the job.

But they will also tell u, If na beating and serving of jobs, that one na smoke. Cadets before and after you served and will serve the job, so you will not die. Sha no form strong man before them give you mortal injury. If your power fail you, baba just faint make dem carry you go MRS. But never show emotions

I am personally not taking the army ambition as a do or die affair. If it clicks, fine. If not, fine too. This is a job that has to align perfectly with your destiny. If it doesnt, one could have issues. While I wait for the Army, i have set other plans in motion already. Last last, all of us go dey alright, in or outside the Army.

#WaitingForFirstList
Bro is the registration still on?

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (967) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.