Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1359905 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (965) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kerij(m): 2:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
me i no send airforce i no send navy, na army i dy rush.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by abdulhamid0(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
Kerij:
me i no send airforce i no send navy, na army i dy rush.
me no sent army and navy na airforce day rush me
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2018
Minus today

6 days to go........
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2018
This Army we're dying to join, no be beans o. Everyday BH keeps killing our soldiers in scores. It is a sad thing. May God help us all.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Larry456: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hey guys, pls who know or have any idea when army will shortlist after the closure of their online application? I mean how long does it take, is it Days, weeks or months.. thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sundaysamuel770: 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
my body just dey shake after watching the videos boko boys massacred soldiers. ..Lt.col was kill, a major was captured. ..only God knows what they will do to him..
wahala dey oooooo

this journey is fearing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by GeneralFeezy(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
Larry456:
Hey guys, pls who know or have any idea when army will shortlist after the closure of their online application? I mean how long does it take, is it Days, weeks or months.. thanks.
No one knows. But it seems it would be very soon. Say December. Considering how fast the Airforce and Navy are conducting theirs. But don't be too expectant. Like I said no one knows

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2018
With the video I watched Today, Even If my name comes out,I wouldn't even bother going for screening...How will you send a soldier to war without adequate weapons or intelligence...The DMI or SSS are nothing to write home about mehn..worse of all I spoke to one of my buddies stationed there, there are snitches everywhere mehn,..Boko Haram Has compromised the Army. If not how will they know the architecture of the base and the number of men on ground including ordinance .Forget what the press is telling y'all..It's almost double figure of soldiers that was killed daz been paraded...
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
This work is not Mai shai and bread.

Manage and come! NA is waiting for you.

Gentlemen your morale must always be high.
grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kerij(m): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2018
its realy sad that our gallent soldiers were killed in scores..may their souls enjy the peace of the aftalife, as for us aspiring cadets donot be detard let d moral remain high.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 23, 2018
HarunaWest:
With the video I watched Today, Even If my name comes out,I wouldn't even bother going for screening...How will you send a soldier to war without adequate weapons or intelligence...The DMI or SSS are nothing to write home about mehn..worse of all I spoke to one of my buddies stationed there, there are snitches everywhere mehn,..Boko Haram Has compromised the Army. If not how will they know the architecture of the base and the number of men on ground including ordinance .Forget what the press is telling y'all..It's almost double figure of soldiers that was killed daz been paraded...

A chicken has been identified.

I wish there was a way to unregister.....you would help improve the chances of other applicants
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
Brothers I just watched the video of the attack by Bokoharam on Matele, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a disaster for the army, kai!!! The video was too gross I can’t really imagine what went wrong but I think a poor base situational awareness and inadequate weapons will be a major suspect.
After watching the video ba especially when one soldier was rounded up and given a headshot, yet he was still struggling to hold his rifle but those bastards rained bullets on him. After seeing the video instantly I felt a strange feeling in me, My heart was filled with unadulterated hate. If there is anytime to join the army, for me this is it. I am not saying that I am a commando oo or I will come and change the tides, but I believe this is the time to show patriotism to one’s country, for there is no greater honor than picking up arms and fighting for one’s country.
Rip Lt Col Sakaba(Commanding Officer) his younger brother and the brave men of Matele, May God give their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by HarunaWest(m): 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

A chicken has been identified.

I wish there was a way to unregister.....you would help improve the chances of other applicants
Dude shut dah F up mehn u blaady bagger....What do you know ? what have you seen before? Have you ever Put on Green khaki in your life??.... We talking real shii your echoing nansense....BH is counting statistics on our armed forces and your talking thrash...You think dying without fighting is bravery,No it's cowardice...You don't give men weapons to fight and you want them to win?.......What am I even saying, Am sure your among those that Wana wear the uniform for bragging rights ,na una types dey kpeme for drills.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 23, 2018
ugo4u:
Brothers I just watched the video of the attack by Bokoharam on Matele, damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a disaster for the army, kai!!! The video was too gross I can’t really imagine what went wrong but I think a poor base situational awareness and inadequate weapons will be a major suspect.
After watching the video ba especially when one soldier was rounded up and given a headshot, yet he was still struggling to hold his rifle but those bastards rained bullets on him. After seeing the video instantly I felt a strange feeling in me, My heart was filled with unadulterated hate. If there is anytime to join the army, for me this is it. I am not saying that I am a commando oo or I will come and change the tides, but I believe this is the time to show patriotism to one’s country, for there is no greater honor than picking up arms and fighting for one’s country.
Rip Lt Col Sakaba(Commanding Officer) his younger brother and the brave men of Matele, May God give their families the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss.

Guy your moral is too high.
It will be a loss to the army if you are not selected....

I like your passion brother.....it's not easy.

But I must say ....I have not met you before but hope to meet you in future...... Your courage is an inspiration.

I wish you success man

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2018
HarunaWest:

Dude shut dah F up mehn u blaady bagger....What do you know ? what have you seen before? Have you ever Put on Green khaki in your life??.... We talking real shii your echoing nansense....BH is counting statistics on our armed forces and your talking thrash...You think dying without fighting is bravery,No it's cowardice...You don't give men weapons to fight and you want them to win?.......What am I even saying, Am sure your among those that Wana wear the uniform for bragging rights ,na una types dey kpeme for drills.

Don't worry brother...I understand your plight.

All this your long English and abusive lingua to me did not change how I feel/what I think about you.

Simply

A CHICKEN

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by intrepidjay1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Guy your moral is too high.
It will be a loss to the army if you are not selected....

I like your passion brother.....it's not easy.

But I must say ....I have not met you before but hope to meet you in future...... Your courage is an inspiration.

I wish you success man

first time am seeing a gr8 coment from you though

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Akanoo1: 8:41pm On Nov 23, 2018
Larry456:
except something happens bro, it's after election.

modified: shortlist could be out anytime but reporting could be after election according to the man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 23, 2018
intrepidjay1:

first time am seeing a gr8 coment from you though

Am not a bad guy I just have allergies to certain attitudes and comments....and I like to straighten things out once....

To your observation;
Yes......cos Ugo4u has always been encouraging applicants......even when provoked,he calmly responds (I cut cap for him for that).

His moral is always high.....and is never discouraged.

Such kind of person need and deserves accolades....he mustn't request for it....
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2018
Akanoo1:

Source please.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mafialeader: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2018
The forces of terror can't break us, we are more determined now than ever. The execution of vengeance shall be swift, vicious, yet guided by the principles sworn to defend for the love of God and country.
It's up to good men to stand and not do nothing
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Akanoo1: 9:11pm On Nov 23, 2018
erimakosamuel:

Source please.
heard from a soldier at the hq in Abuja.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Akanoo1:

modified: shortlist could be out anytime but reporting could be after election according to the man.

Please I want to be sure......

Which of the reporting.... screening or final training before commissioning
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Akanoo1:
heard from a soldier at the hq in Abuja.

Ok sir
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Abdulrahmon68(m): 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2018
Akanoo1:

Sheyb na una type they talk say Army no go conduct recruitment for SSC/DSSC this again and to una surprise Army shock you! don't worry na they go shock you second time when they conduct screening/interview selection board by next month December and resume training by next year January/February. Yeye somebody! LOL.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

Sheyb na una type they talk say Army no go conduct recruitment for SSC/DSSC this again and to una surprise Army shock you! don't worry na they go shock you second time when they conduct screening/interview selection board by next month December and resume training by next year January/February. Yeye somebody! LOL.

It's all speculation

He gave his input.....let's hear from others.

Navy has caught guy unaware..... Airforce is stalling....we don't know what army is cooking up.

Let's cross our hands and watch how it all onfolds.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MorningStar233: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2018
The annoying part is that they are using lives to play politics, I feel so sad, I pity those soldiers, such a painful way to die, God please protect you children in the Northeast defending the defenceless, they went for peace so peace will be with them, may war consume those who are inciting war, AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by MrSuama(m): 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abeg link to the video. Can't find it
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Akanoo1: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2018
Abdulrahmon68:

I never said bro. That was a troll. And please, watch how you talk to me, it's up to you to accept or not.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by johnmarcel(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2018
ugo4u:
bro i respect ya courage but that video na die, i believe de army training will a make a "chicken" thick God bless the army

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (965) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.