Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363932 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
ErickSam:

you dey deny your people...... hmmmn

enesi , na which tribe dey bear that kine name.

your yeye dey smell

Master has spoken

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
ErickSam:
Doctor KODACK

na BMI knock me comot from AIRFORCE screening last year.

the MAX was 29.5 and i was 30 on the dot.

so BABA no take this BMI issue for granted oh, kwantinu your weight shed.....as for me i dey do my best to cut down.

cc:ugo4u, sabi say i no fat ........... ugo how far na....this group no too bubble like last year oh, lol.......
na only this kodack guy dey make this place lively ........well the guy funny sha.....i love his response...i wish he was online last yeah, boya me and the nigga for don meet and become best friends......

KODACK.......once again well done and thanks for keeping the thread lively...........but who be this jhennie girl wey dey trip for you, i dey jealousy you small oh, cos last year when i bin disturb wella, no babe trip for me at all.......abi na because you be doctor ni........God pass you sha on that matter.

una well done oh............

OVER AND OUT

Thanks boss
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2019
ErickSam:

HOT CHIKALA

WETIN DEY NA.....

I GO FOLLOW KODACK STRUGGLE FOR YOU OH.

Oga, I no go struggle.....just take her ....she doesn't have my time.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by jameh48: 11:56pm On Sep 20, 2019
KODACK:

Oga, I no go struggle.....just take her ....she doesn't have my time.
Oga, take who? Jhennie is mine jor, that is why she doesn't have any other person's time.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 12:04am On Sep 21, 2019
Thinking about this shortlisting morning, day and night. Mhen, despite the fact nepotism has become the norm of the day, one can't trust these "godfathers". Victory is from God. In Him I trust and to Him I seek for guidance.
I pray the right and deserving people get shortlisted.

@ugo4u how far GenAnsahCinC. Never saw his technical input again in the thread.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 1:31am On Sep 21, 2019
sameereinstein:
Thinking about this shortlisting morning, day and night. Mhen, despite the fact nepotism has become the norm of the day, one can't trust these "godfathers". Victory is from God. In Him I trust and to Him I seek for guidance.
I pray the right and deserving people get shortlisted.

@ugo4u how far GenAnsahCinC. Never saw his technical input again in the thread.
Self imposed exile

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 7:16am On Sep 21, 2019
Who else notice that advert for this year's enlistment has being running frequently on channelstv and nta?
This gat to be the most publicized commissioning for a very longtime, coupled with the fact that the registration period has being unusually long. It's a pointer to something, there might be an increase in intake, as more hostels are being built.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sameereinstein(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2019
ugo4u:
Who else notice that advert for this year's enlistment has being running frequently on channelstv and nta?
This got to be the most publicized commissioning for a very longtime, coupled with the fact that the registration period has being usually long. It's a pointer to something, there might be an increase in intake, coupled with the fact that more hostels are being built.
I pray this favours all of us. Most especially u this time around and me too wink. Though this is my first application.
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by yusufhaji(m): 7:50am On Sep 21, 2019
I heard new intakes will be taken to maiduguri. How true is this?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Edyice: 8:13am On Sep 21, 2019
ugo4u:
This gat to be the most publicized commissioning for a very longtime, coupled with the fact that the registration period has being unusually long. It's a pointer to something, there might be an increase in intake, as more hostels are being built.

[/color] for me it way too easy , Nigeria army have been reduce drastically and referrals are now rejecting offers grin because others has fallen victim ( someone will just put you their , even with the training , he or she has no love ) Now it's time for Normal CITIZENS like YOU and I to help bring things back to normal ..

That's why the recruitment date process was more than usual grin [color=#006600]
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:31am On Sep 21, 2019
ugo4u:

Uncle, I don't watch nta,ait, or even channels.

If no be music or movie, wetin I dey use Nigeria news do for TV.... All their noise don do me for newspaper...... Their stories on news papers are now so boring, irrelevant pictures and tales.....

Gone are those days when the best newspaper/magazine was TELL .... Can you remember??

I pray it favour us all.....

Ehen, Ugo, what's the current registration number digit?.... E don enter 200k?? grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 8:33am On Sep 21, 2019
Edyice:

[/color] for me it way too easy , Nigeria army have been reduce drastically and referrals are now rejecting offers grin because others has failed victim ( someone will just put you their , even with the training , he or she has no love ) Now it's time for Normal CITIZENS like YOU and I to help bring things back to normal ..

That's why the recruitment date process was more than usual grin [color=#006600]

You are extremely mouthed...... You no lie sha grin
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by lakesman1989: 8:34am On Sep 21, 2019
I have notice you on dz comment section sir,
you re so playful but give answers to question when necessary, really would commend ur kind of person.. Those that do batch ur messages hv really nt try to understand ur kind of person.
KODACK:

That's part of the training.

We have to make patients extra comfortable so that they would easily give us any information we request from them, and the only way to do that is to be either sarcastic or playful......

But when a female patient comes in with her husband or boyfriend, my seriousness fit boil water ....lol

No mind me brotherly.....the guy question dey funny Ni, and I had to do extra justice to help his situation.

Cheers sir

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2019
KODACK:

Uncle, I don't watch nta,ait, or even channels.

If no be music or movie, wetin I dey use Nigeria news do for TV.... All their noise don do me for newspaper...... Their stories on news papers are now so boring, irrelevant pictures and tales.....

Gone are those days when the best newspaper/magazine was [b] TELL .... Can you remember??[/b]

I pray it favour us all.....

Ehen, Ugo, what's the current registration number digit?.... E don enter 200k?? grin

Hope you have sha tidy your age! or sworn a backdated affidavit to that effect cos you talking about tell magazine have already given out as an over age applicant grin abi you they apply as consultant?
Registration as of Thursday was almost a 100k

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by raphtunde: 9:15am On Sep 21, 2019
ugo4u:

Hope you have sha tidy your age! or sworn a backdated affidavit to that effect cos you talking about tell magazine have already given out as an over age applicant grin abi you they apply as consultant?
100k for DSSC or SSC?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2019
lakesman1989:
I have notice you on dz comment section sir,
you re so playful but give answers to question when necessary, really would commend ur kind of person.. Those that do batch ur messages hv really nt try to understand ur kind of person.

Am blushing oh...... Jhennie, come and help me hia, this blushing is too much

Thanks bro......see you at the top

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:24am On Sep 21, 2019
ugo4u:

100k.....cheeeeee

Medical consultant ofcos, and am still in the age range(na my real age sure pass, them go catch me if I try do affidavit....cos all my documents,from school,medical school, passport, DL carries my real age.).......so affidavit na be say I go just shoot myself for leg kowe ....lolz

See as you just scatter my ribs with lafta.

But for you to Sabi that magazine too, I no trust you brodaly.....lolz......

GOOD OLD DAYS IT WAS
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 9:28am On Sep 21, 2019
raphtunde:
100k for DSSC or SSC?

DSSC I suppose, cos he knows what I applied for....I stand to be corrected tho
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:30am On Sep 21, 2019
raphtunde:
100k for DSSC or SSC?
DSSC...
I will be surprised if SSC never surpass 100k since, because it is an all comers affair (any course).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by enesi009: 9:43am On Sep 21, 2019
ErickSam:

you dey deny your people...... hmmmn

enesi , na which tribe dey bear that kine name.

your yeye dey smell
is it a tribal name embarassed u are d one telling me ooo... e be like your yeye Don dey explode ... Or u be one of dem since u know dear tribal name
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 21, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:52am On Sep 21, 2019
Lukas47:

What is more important is out of the 100k, how many is of your state of origin.

some states have more applicants than others thereby reducing the chances of one being shortlisted but those who's state have low applicants have high chances of being shortlisted.
It all boils down to luck/fate or button.
The state with the least number of applicants esp SE/SS states will have more than atleast 1000 applications per state and less than 10% of those will be selected. So whichever way whether 1million applied or not it still boils down to the aforementioned, it shouldn't bother you much just pray, Wetin be your own be your own.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 10:51am On Sep 21, 2019
KODACK:

100k.....cheeeeee

Medical consultant ofcos, and am still in the age range(na my real age sure pass, them go catch me if I try do affidavit....cos all my documents,from school,medical school, passport, DL carries my real age.).......so affidavit na be say I go just shoot myself for leg kowe ....lolz

See as you just scatter my ribs with lafta.

But for you to Sabi that magazine too, I no trust you brodaly.....lolz......

GOOD OLD DAYS IT WAS
KODACK na medical consultant..... Boss u b big man... Major Dey wait you.... See trips....na u o... Ya own is assurance coverage

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prudent5217: 11:18am On Sep 21, 2019
Una Good morning oh KODACK my guy how far, Oga Ugo4u how weather
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Prospect048: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
eclipsehemmy:
KODACK na medical consultant..... Boss u b big man... Major Dey wait you.... See trips....na u o... Ya own is assurance coverage
I dey tell u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:31am On Sep 21, 2019
Lukas47:

What is more important is out of the 100k, how many is of your state of origin.

some states have more applicants than others thereby reducing the chances of one being shortlisted but those who's state have low applicants have high chances of being shortlisted.

Hmmm, well ...... My state na goons full am.....lolz
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:32am On Sep 21, 2019
ugo4u:

It all boils down to luck/fate or button.
The state with the least number of applicants esp SE/SS states will have more than atleast 1000 applications per state and less than 10% of those will be selected. So whichever way whether 1million applied or not it still boils down to the aforementioned, it shouldn't bother you much just pray, Wetin be your own be your own.

You have said it all
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:35am On Sep 21, 2019
eclipsehemmy:

I be your humble boy oh.......Biko, make my name show for final list first before you begin this hyping
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KODACK: 11:36am On Sep 21, 2019
Prudent5217:
Una Good morning oh KODACK my guy how far, Oga Ugo4u how weather

Your boy dey loyal like loyal milk oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: 2NDLieutenant(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.